• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

I lurk this thread from time to time after getting into the game ages ago (I remember the golden days when I would "Nope" out of PvP fights when I saw I was facing OP Ragnarok). 42 characters later, I finally loaded up the new event and saw that it was Alliance-based, which is a problem since I was the only person in my Alliance that actually played.

Sooo any openings in some GAF alliances? My Lvl. 166 main team is 4/4/5 Spider-Man Classic, 5/5/3 Model 40, and 5/3/5 Hulk, but I just power-capped a 4/5/4 Hood and 5/3/5 Lazy Cap. That isn’t my ideal build for Cap, but I figure I could get him to his level cap and pray for red cover drops. There’s probably some other characters on my roster that I should be building up though.

Here's my roster: http://imgur.com/a/Lv4yh#7

I usually play the Deadpool dailies on my lunch break at work, but I'll go all in on other events if it's a character I want/need. That's how I was able to get a 2/2/1 Kamala Khan so far. :D

Ape

Banned
I was grinding to get a top 10 finish for the Steve Rodgers reward. Servers crashed and ducked me. Couldn't get those fights in. After I could finally log in I claim my reward covers - it logs me out - and my covers are no where to be found. Ugh.

My share of Round 4 of Vs is complete, I can't do any more of those this round.

Might have to try my hand at this first damned Ultron Prime fight...

Wait is Ultron prime SUPPOSED to have zero points?

I think so, it's just meant to be progression to the later rewards (Scarlet Witch after all the tokens).

zulux21

so I am having pretty good luck against prime with patch, 2 star thor, and 3 star daken.

collect yellow red and green and little blue and then when I pop patch's green spam thor's red and yellow and hope in some chains to melt everything.

Sadist

Holy shit three star characters everywhere

Purple Squirrel Girl, Green Grey Suit Widow and a Blue Hood. From two 2star tokens and the 50 coin thingy from the Ultron event. Awesome.

Dispatch

I was hoping that the Deadpool Daily reward would be a character I already had maxed, but it's Iron Fist...decisions, decisions.

mreddie

Anyone have an alliance I can join because I think I'm the only one doing anything in mine. I'm in round 2 and this shit is already exhausting.

Anyone have an alliance I can join because I think I'm the only one doing anything in mine. I'm in round 2 and this shit is already exhausting.
I just realized that if you started the ultron event with your other alliance, you are locked in to their leaderboard.

How do I contact mpq support?

If you do it through the app it might include all of your info automatically. It's there somewhere. In settings, maybe?

I was hoping that the Deadpool Daily reward would be a character I already had maxed, but it's Iron Fist...decisions, decisions.

I did em both!

Don't have Hawkeye, so only able to do 3 Ultrons at a time this round. Lame.

The main Ultron is surprisingly easy. The satellite ones are sometimes pretty difficult. Nothing my maxed out Lazy Cap and Thor can't handle, though.

zulux21

I don't know why but I'm having the hardest time against the drones. They just wear my health down

the waves to reopen ultron have been more painful for me than ultron or prime have been lol.

at least they seem to have toned the waves down. yesterday I fought like 13 drones each time to unlock ultron (like 7 and then 6 in each wave) this time it doesn't seem to be a huge amount of back up.

shaowebb

I've been pounding the hell outta Ultron event. If I had any Quicksilvers I'd be getting at least 2 to 3 more rounds in on him per go. Thor Hawkeye Hulk eats a lot of health items though. Been getting better results with Patch, Black Panther Hulk because the cascades are hitting like trucks.

Dalek

DANG it. Like my fourth Ultron boss win with a 20 reward. MF.

I'm right there with you buddy. Other than ISO I've won diddly squat out of this competition. Even the prize packs just give me 2 stars. It's my lot in life I guess. I see other people talking about getting 3 3-stars right off the bat and I know somehow the game is against me.

Top Bottom