• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

zulux21

so with 24 hours to go it's seeming increasingly likely that we won't unlock the last prime node, though we should have no problems unlocking the next one.

I sadly have to go to bed for work soon and my mains are all dead so I can't do much more right now. I will try to make sure to get a hit in before going to work tomorrow morning though.

w3S36BT.png

proof of skills.

Just finished all my nodes and Ultrons. I'll get back to it in 8 hours. Hopefully we can get through all of it next time. I want that Hulkbuster!

Triz

I agree hulk buster is needed. I just took out Ultron again but not as many times as the weekend. Damn work schedules.

zulux21

got my hit in before work, don't have the time to kill a wave and do it again sadly. I will help once I get home from work in 10 hours though.

Dispatch

Ya, we're not going to take Ultron down that list time, so I might try and get my million points, depending on how tough the fights are.

(Let's hope Hulkbuster is not even tougher to get. It became a bit of a grind there at the end.)

Dalek

Ya, we're not going to take Ultron down that list time, so I might try and get my million points, depending on how tough the fights are.

(Let's hope Hulkbuster is not even tougher to get. It became a bit of a grind there at the end.)

that's an understatement! I was wasting health because the battles were so drawn out and deadly.

Muz

Neo Member
Hi guys, is there a space to join? I've been playing for a long while but had no idea there was a gaf alliance! I'm stupidly addicted to this game and the daily supply reminds me of an almost year long addiction... I'm a teacher who spends the day telling kids how bad their habits on their phones are!

I'm just transitioning to three star characters... Got all covers for hulk, 3 star cap and hood which is working well for me.

Anyway, I'd love to be part of the team if there's a space

Cheers

Dalek

Luke Cage+Falcon+Black Panther

AWESOME combination! Good lord-It's Defense Central. Just need to level these guys up some and they might be my go-to team.

NineH

Well I got my account back and the reason was I had too much ISO. I have 2 million saved and they told me that I need to spend some of it so I wont be sandboxed again. I already reapplied to gafvengers as MPQ Scruffy so I hope you guys add me back soon.

Dalek

Well I got my account back and the reason was I had too much ISO. I have 2 million saved and they told me that I need to spend some of it so I wont be sandboxed again. I already reapplied to gafvengers as MPQ Scruffy so I hope you guys add me back soon.

KOcFCGe.gif

Ape

Banned

Why would they care how much iso you have

Dalek

Just dropped a whale on Ultron's head. One hit kill.

Got an Ultron token out of it, which netted me another Scarlet Witch!

ZackiChan! This fool's got too much ISO ;)

You'll be happy to know I dropped 60k on BP to bring him up to 166 so I'm back below the 300k mark.

NineH....Two million....goddamn.

NineH

I just maxed Human Torch and LCap right now but I just realized that maybe I should wait to level the other guys until the next patch comes which I believe has a decrease in the amount of iso needed to level your characters.

Ape

Banned
I just maxed Human Torch and LCap right now but I just realized that maybe I should wait to level the other guys until the next patch comes which I believe has a decrease in the amount of iso needed to level your characters.

thats sort of why i thought it was kind of fucked up that they cared. there's a patch right around the corner that would save you iso... not that you really needed it lol

NineH

thats sort of why i thought it was kind of fucked up that they cared. there's a patch right around the corner that would save you iso... not that you really needed it lol

Every little bit of iso helps ;) Oh well, I'll just wait to level my other guys until the patch comes. If I get sandboxed again then so be it. I'd rather save iso anyway.

Triz

Just downed ultron two more times and got the 2nd quicksilver reward. Need the green but can't make up enough points before it ends.

We were barely going to make the first Wanda cover. Now it looks like we are screwed
Sorry to hear that.

What alliance are you in? S.H.E.E.P. made it into round 7, so everyone can get at least one Scarlet Witch. We have some newer players though that didn't have the rosters to do much after round 4.

Top Bottom