• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

Dalek

Wow I just pulled a Green GSBW cover from a token-brings me up to 5 greens! I'm so excited-now Sniper Rifle hits every enemy.

I was down to 332 on modern Thor and 177 on my classic storm, with black widow downed entering the 3rd round of deadpool a daily and still managed to win. Can't believe I managed to get through that one.

Got an Elektra cover in my 10-pack this season. Otherwise the only non-2-stars were She-Hulk and Cyclops, the latter of which I actually needed.

So many Ares covers.

This game really hates me. I got my 10 pack and only got 2 golds-both of which were duplicates I already owned.

I am a couple hundred points away from mine. I look forward to sharing my disappointment as well!

At least things are way, way better since the Deadpool Dailies started.

This game really hates me. I got my 10 pack and only got 2 golds-both of which were duplicates I already owned.

Just got mine.

*** She Hulk (blue)
*** Ragnarok (red)
*** Scarlet Witch (purple)
*** Captain Marvel (yellow)

That's not so bad actually. I could use all of those covers, even if they only allow me to bring them up to the level 120 area.

Dalek

Just got mine.

*** She Hulk (blue)
*** Ragnarok (red)
*** Scarlet Witch (purple)
*** Captain Marvel (yellow)

That's not so bad actually. I could use all of those covers, even if they only allow me to bring them up to the level 120 area.

I'm jealous-I could use all those. I got a Yellow IM40 and a Red LThor.

zulux21

I'll definitely be giving it a go, haha.

since it is from a different developer ideally it plays quite a bit different. It talks about crafting equipment and equiping it, as well as daily missions.

I am mostly hoping that the characters slowly gain exp as you use them (iso like system can still be in) as it drives me nuts in games like this and PAD that your characters don't gain any exp.... I mean it could be like 1 freaken point per battle and you need 10k for a level and it will still make me really happy :/

zulux21

That actually sounds fun. Even thoug h I know nothing about Adventure Time

2gfphbk.png

it's a lot like a classic kids cartoon, with plenty of adult themes hidden in the background. After the first season it starts properly world building and the world of ooo has a very dark past
world war 3 dark

shaowebb

he looks absolutely terrible #_#

HAHAHA! Wow...that guy suuuuuucks. Sad too...I'm a Bullseye fan.

I always pictured him as something like Hawkguy except instead of putting a bunch of well powered attacks on the board that countdown if you get 5 of a kind he could just put 1 countdown tile on the board that is slightly less powerful than one of Hawkguy's speedshots if the enemy gets 4 of a kind. I like him getting paid for killing folks. I'd make him gain AP for a third ability for killing an opponent and have the third abilty something new like sending a shot ricocheting across the two nearest tiles of the same color...ideally you would click a tile of a color that had no mates nearby and have it ricochet waaaaaaaay across the screen to clear multiple spots on the board. No other tile to ricochet too? It can just travel off screen to the nearest edge. Higher levels ricochet more than once.

Tada...better Bullseye than this wannabe and it took like 5 seconds.

zulux21

HAHAHA! Wow...that guy suuuuuucks. Sad too...I'm a Bullseye fan.

I always pictured him as something like Hawkguy except instead of putting a bunch of well powered attacks on the board that countdown if you get 5 of a kind he could just put 1 countdown tile on the board that is slightly less powerful than one of Hawkguy's speedshots if the enemy gets 4 of a kind. I like him getting paid for killing folks. I'd make him gain AP for a third ability for killing an opponent and have the third abilty something new like sending a shot ricocheting across the two nearest tiles of the same color...ideally you would click a tile of a color that had no mates nearby and have it ricochet waaaaaaaay across the screen to clear multiple spots on the board. No other tile to ricochet too? It can just travel off screen to the nearest edge. Higher levels ricochet more than once.

Tada...better Bullseye than this wannabe and it took like 5 seconds.

the only time I could see this bullseye being useful at all is during wave matches.
as there you have a decent chance of triggering his black passive a few times and just murdering the rest of the wave, but that is about it.

zulux21

His green could be very useful, but I don't care much for the other powers.

if it was a few ap less I would agree, but as it stands I would rather just use one of the countless other green powers around that cost that often end the game due to high damage or swing it wildly into your favor. (khan, Thor, Patch for starters)

Malmorian

Ok I cave, I have to leave this sh*tty guild. Any openings boys? Put in 300+ days with these guys and they just aren't pulling any weight. I play daily and since i'm on Gaf I figured it's time for a change.

Ok I cave, I have to leave this sh*tty guild. Any openings boys? Put in 300+ days with these guys and they just aren't pulling any weight. I play daily and since i'm on Gaf I figured it's time for a change.
No openings right now, but watch GAF-vengers and S.H.E.E.P. so you will know when there is one.

zulux21

so 3* bulleye's full covered actually doesn't look super terrible just not great
super super easy 5/3/5 though as that black move is super useless.

his purple is better than daredevil's purple, but dare devil's other moves are better than his other moves.

his green is alright, but there are still a ton of better ones out there that make it not really worth while.

overall I still don't really have any interest getting more than 1 cover for him.

also 2 star bullseye will get the same green
Yes, 2* Bullseye will have the green which 3* Bullseye has.

Upcoming PVE schedule
Hidden:
Warning, not 100% guaranteed
Simulator (current)
DP vs MPQ (token art already updated)
Gauntlet
Juggs Heroic /updated nodes including non-DA villains/

Ape

Banned
I don't know where you've been. Fun hasn't been part of their dev priorities for more than a year

it seems they are getting away with it due to having marvel characters and they're really big right now. i've accepted the game for what it is.

mreddie

Okay, I switched devices and logged in to my FB account after the tutorial and after loading my account...I'm stuck on the beginning. What the fuck? Did the game just erase my progress? I still got a alliance rewards and yet, all my cards and pprogress aren't in the game, I just email D3 to see what's the deal. Might be out for awhile now.

Top Bottom