• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

Ugh.

That feeling when you load up on boosts for a big battle, then accidentally use them in the next battle by hitting "fight" too instinctively.
I do this way too often
They need a button to remove those boosts easily.

I feel like they may have made Galactus too easy now. Famous last words.
Yeah I very rarely lose the battle now, if I can get through the first few rounds without a casualty there's zero chance I'll lose.

And that's with a team of unboosted 2* characters.

NineH

Hmmm, did someone kick me from the alliance? I log in this morning, get my daily reward and it says I'm no longer in it? I could understand if I wasn't contributing, but I've been top 1 in the galactus event a few times...

Uh oh, you might have been sandboxed. Do you have a lot of Iso by any chance? a few months ago I was kicked out of the alliance 2 times in 2 days for having a lot of iso saved up, having approximately 2 million. I don't think any of our commanders kick anybody out, I mean we've had players that did not play for a month and they were still here, although they are gone now since we need active players for the alliance events.

Uh oh, you might have been sandboxed. Do you have a lot of Iso by any chance? a few months ago I was kicked out of the alliance 2 times in 2 days for having a lot of iso saved up, having approximately 2 million. I don't think any of our commanders kick anybody out, I mean we've had players that did not play for a month and they were still here, although they are gone now since we need active players for the alliance events.
Wait why does that happen?

Also, just got a 4* Sam Wilson. Got too many 4*s goddamnit, have to make space for em all.

That and the dpd giving me Squirrel Girl's yellow pissed me off, now she's 4-1-2 when her yellow is the worst.

zulux21

Wait why does that happen?

Also, just got a 4* Sam Wilson. Got too many 4*s goddamnit, have to make space for em all.

That and the dpd giving me Squirrel Girl's yellow pissed me off, now she's 4-1-2 when her yellow is the worst.
They have settings in place to autosandbox people with more hp or iso than rhey should have. Thus if you just hoard it the can trigger.

Their devil dinosaur event is really hard for some reason. I can't find any team worth a damn.
Yeah none of my 2* characters got boosted and it doesn't help that DD is basically a wasted slot so your entire team is 2 characters.

Also thanks game for giving me that 0.3% chance to get 10k iso, too bad it's fucking useless. These things really should have more uses than leveling up characters and getting standard tokens that aren't worth a damn.

TimeKillr

Ditto, unless you miss log ins for 5 plus days you are not ever at risk of me booting ya

They have settings in place to autosandbox people with more hp or iso than rhey should have. Thus if you just hoard it the can trigger.

Yeah, that's what happened, I'm pretty sure of it, and I know why too (I haven't cheated or anything!) so I'll get it fixed, probably on monday.

These other nodes are harder than Galactus. Ridiculous again.

Also, there's something kind of funny when Luke Cage downs Galactus with an uppercut to the face.

Triz

I used hulk lazy cap and blade. He's down to 230k we can do it if we all chip in. I'm out of nodes again it's on you guys.

Today's 4-star fight is everyone's Elektra vs Blade.

I happened to easily win the first try, combining her black ability dodging all those attacks, and converting a bunch of Blade's strike tiles. Super easy, but my Elektra is also Lv 188 and 3/4/2.

Legendary token gets me a black Hulkbuster cover, bringing me to 0/3/1 for him.

Malmorian

Haven't been able to win a single 4* event yet, my Elektra only has 2 black covers. To be honest, my only chance was with XFW, and I still couldn't do it :/
Best of luck to everyone! Also, does this 4* event happen on random days now?

TimeKillr

Haven't been able to win a single 4* event yet, my Elektra only has 2 black covers. To be honest, my only chance was with XFW, and I still couldn't do it :/
Best of luck to everyone! Also, does this 4* event happen on random days now?

No, it's every 5 days.

Today in mine I got a The Thing cover, for his red ability. I now have at least 1 cover in each ability for him, which is pretty good!

TimeKillr

My Elektra is 115 3/1/1

I don't think I have a chance.

It's kinda hard, because you absolutely need a bunch of black and red.

Honestly, if you have like 5 in black, it's pretty doable, if you manage to deny blade his black and purple, it's pretty simple. You never take any damage, you'll want red anyway to get her red ablity to fire off, and you just are invincible.

You *really* need 5 black, though. At 4 black, you only get 4 tiles, and that one extra attack can mean the difference between life and death.

Dalek

It's really bothering me that I don't have a Silver Surfer or Old Man Logan. Legendary Tokens are hard for me to get...

Dalek

I don't know why, but today for some reason I'm having a hell of a hard time with the Big Enchilada challenge-I've lost it 3 times in a row. I usually breeze right through this. My team has been Cyclops, Blade and LCap. Just getting obliterated...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Been working on Blade with my 111 Elektra. It's a slog. Got him down to 4k...I can do this, goddammit.

I don't know why, but today for some reason I'm having a hell of a hard time with the Big Enchilada challenge-I've lost it 3 times in a row. I usually breeze right through this. My team has been Cyclops, Blade and LCap. Just getting obliterated...

You need something to get rid of those passive attack tiles. Maybe OBW instead of Blade?

Ape

Banned
idk if ill realistically ever make the four star transition the way that it is right now. I just don't play enough.

zulux21

idk if ill realistically ever make the four star transition the way that it is right now. I just don't play enough.

I imagine next year after there is 10-20 more 4 stars and 12 or so more 5 stars they will make it easier to get 4 star covers.

Malmorian

Ok need some advice, I have enough ISO to make one (1) char max level. Question is, who did I pick?

( LCap is already 166 3/5/5, and my only maxed character )

Luke Cage 5/3/5 lvl 150
Patch 5/3/5 lvl 140
LThor 3/5/5 lvl 135
BWGS 5/4/4 lvl 130
Cyclops 5/3/5 lvl 130
or
CMags 3/5/5 lvl 130

Dalek

Ok need some advice, I have enough ISO to make one (1) char max level. Question is, who did I pick?

( LCap is already 166 3/5/5, and my only maxed character )

Luke Cage 5/3/5 lvl 150
Patch 5/3/5 lvl 140
LThor 3/5/5 lvl 135
BWGS 5/4/4 lvl 130
Cyclops 5/3/5 lvl 130
or
CMags 3/5/5 lvl 130

You can go wrong with any of those, but I'd give Luke the edge due to his defensive process.

Top Bottom