• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

Dispatch

The Champion update has reinvigorated my desire to play the game, but, man that ISO thirst is real now! I have so many cards I'm holding onto until I can get the ISO to champion characters.

Last two weeks, a lot things came and I got a chance to move, because of this, I'm gonna be really busy and I'm gonna likely be off phone gaming for weeks. Because of this, I asked to be cut from the alliance. I don't wanna keep you guys from getting rewards.
OK, good luck. Maybe you can rejoin later if things settle down.

Malmorian

..and now i'm not even getting any 2* tokens
ao99GMA_460sa.gif

Managed to just get to the 2000 pt in the simulator. A couple thousand off from the 10k season mark, but Christmas and new years really made sure that wasn't going to happen this time around. Oh well. The next season should be better given all the championing.

End of season tokens were good to me, got an X-23 cover (my second purple). Deadpool token today gave me the legendary, which pulled my first 5-star Jean Grey. So now I have OML and her. In two weeks my daily will be a Silver Surfer.

Dalek

End of season tokens were good to me, got an X-23 cover (my second purple). Deadpool token today gave me the legendary, which pulled my first 5-star Jean Grey. So now I have OML and her. In two weeks my daily will be a Silver Surfer.

That's nothing. I just pulled 2 health packs from my taco tokens this morning.

zulux21

Lol

But anyway, tokens are giving out lots of gold covers right now. Can't complain.

i wasn't being a smart ass :p
I was asking in poor wording if you got the power that allows her to place invisibility tiles, the only cover you need in order to be able to get a legendary token later this week.

NineH

I'm strongly leaning towards using all my HP into 4* powers since I'm not sure they will be of any use later aside from roster slots. So, good idea? bad idea? I'm not really hurting for rosters slots though since I have some dupes I can just sell. Since today is the last day, I am really waffling on spending 17500 HP on powers though.

Sadist

i wasn't being a smart ass :p
I was asking in poor wording if you got the power that allows her to place invisibility tiles, the only cover you need in order to be able to get a legendary token later this week.
Yup, got three yellow covers. Guess I will go on and hunt for a Legendary Token.

Btw lol, Deadpool token > Thor 2star > Add level, get gold token > Patch > Add level, legendary token > Mr. Fantastic. I like the Champion system.

zulux21

Yup, got three yellow covers. Guess I will go on and hunt for a Legendary Token.

Btw lol, Deadpool token > Thor 2star > Add level, get gold token > Patch > Add level, legendary token > Mr. Fantastic. I like the Champion system.

it's a long boring match but as long as you get the inviso tile up and don't match it yourself you pretty much will win with ease.

You missed the free twenty Legendary Tokens giveaway!

I still don't get how I got a moonstone from a legendary token.... man that sucked @_@

Dalek

This game can really make me rage sometimes. It's so frustrating. I see that a yellow X-Force is the prize in this PVP so I'm going to go for it. Most people use the LThor, MStorm and Loki team up. Now-anytime I try to fight this team, regardless of what team I use-I just get decimated. But if I happen to use that team-I don't get nearly the same results they do, even though I have all those guys maxxed out. It's one of those days where I just can't seem to get a good board. Fucking rage inducing.

Not being able to get even a single cascade or a 4 match while your opponent keeps getting dumb cascades is really infuriating. I've had games in which my opponent had at least 5 ap of every color while I had 3 of one, have fun winning that one.

It's because of this reason why I love OBW and will always rush 8 purple first, she's a failsafe.

Dalek

Not being able to get even a single cascade or a 4 match while your opponent keeps getting dumb cascades is really infuriating. I've had games in which my opponent had at least 5 ap of every color while I had 3 of one, have fun winning that one.

It's because of this reason why I love OBW and will always rush 8 purple first, she's a failsafe.

Fuck man, it keeps happening. It's not fair. The CPU just gets tons of green cascades and then uses "Call The Storm" over and over.

ao99GMA_460sa.gif

zulux21

This game can really make me rage sometimes. It's so frustrating. I see that a yellow X-Force is the prize in this PVP so I'm going to go for it. Most people use the LThor, MStorm and Loki team up. Now-anytime I try to fight this team, regardless of what team I use-I just get decimated. But if I happen to use that team-I don't get nearly the same results they do, even though I have all those guys maxxed out. It's one of those days where I just can't seem to get a good board. Fucking rage inducing.

i can't imagine repeatedly doing the grind for 1k points is satisfying...

though to be fair after tomorrow it's not like I could recommend just going and getting a part time job and using that money to buy hp to buy covers as it would waste less time.

i really hope CP becomes a lot easier to get because even with the new champion system it's still way more expensive to buy covers with CP than HP ever was.

Sadist

Yay, got the legendary token with IW. Red Elektra cover. That makes six powers for my Elektra.

And the daily Deadpool cover is Cap, hmmm... I'm going to win another Cap cover because of the EotS event. Guess I'll upgrade and promote my complete Cap. Going to cost 93k iso though.

Okay so I can't use my IW blue as it gets hard countered by Quicksilver's blue. My 1/2/0 IW is basically 1/0/0.
Why game? WHY

This was after 30 minutes of me trying to disarm his locked tiles and narrowly surviving, only to get put into an unwinnable situation.

Triz

Beat quicksilver (not hard my IW is at at 224) pulled 4*deadpool again woot. Currently he's at 3/1/3. Can't wait to pair him with wolverine.

Dalek

In honor of Secret Wars ending, my IW DDQ legendary token rewarded me a Mister Fantastic. I also championed Blade and got an Elektra for my troubles.

:(

At least they weren't duplicates I guess.

zulux21

Okay so I can't use my IW blue as it gets hard countered by Quicksilver's blue. My 1/2/0 IW is basically 1/0/0.
Why game? WHY

This was after 30 minutes of me trying to disarm his locked tiles and narrowly surviving, only to get put into an unwinnable situation.

i could have sworn that last time this match went that inviso woman's locked tiles were treated as different types of tiles than his... it's a shame that they changed that. on the flip side I have the green power so I can use that to do damage with his tiles.

that is if i ever get yellow. I am on my second try and so far I haven't managed to get any yellow because the board keeps starting with 5 and not dropping any @_@

zulux21

lol... for the purpose of destroying locked tiles with green the tiles are different but for them to explode they seem to be counted the same @_@

so on my 4th try now... still can't get any yellow to show.
if any does it instantlly falls in a way to give him a 4 or 5 match

if I do get the inviso tile the computer gets a cascade to destroy it with in 3 turns @_@

i haven't even manged to get him below 8k with my level 130 inviso woman @______________@

zulux21

hey try 7 and I barely got him below 13k

on try 6 the game finally gave me some yellow but it also gave him a constant stream of blue (I got about 30 yellow by the end of it, he had at least 90 blue @_____@)

try 8
he continues to get constant blue... the only way to stop him from exploding on me to is to lock blue tiles so he can't make a match.
he proceeds to make a match and cascade 4 times to get another blue @________@ screw the random gods so hard... I swear they have programed this match to have yellow drop rates drastically reduced while blue is up because he can always make a blue match... ALWAYS @________________@

Top Bottom