• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

Triz

I finally finish the prologue! But I've moved on to story mode and I'm confused. In venom: heroic, rescue aunt may, and deadpool daily, most of my roster is locked out. Just says "this character doesn't qualify for this category of this battle. Of course its all my good 3 and 4 star characters. I'm only allowed to use 1 and 2 start heroes for the most part. The big exception is Black Widow. The 1 star is locked but I can used the 3 star. The only 3 star I'm allowed to use.
What am I not getting?

The Deadpool Daily has a required 3 star character that changes every day. If you do not have them you cannot do the node. there is also one node locked to only 1 star characters, and 2 nodes that are locked to 2 star teams.

Dalek

Have at you, Star-Lord! Miles handily defeated him, earning me another Miles cover!

3/2/4 now

I finally finish the prologue! But I've moved on to story mode and I'm confused. In venom: heroic, rescue aunt may, and deadpool daily, most of my roster is locked out. Just says "this character doesn't qualify for this category of this battle. Of course its all my good 3 and 4 star characters. I'm only allowed to use 1 and 2 start heroes for the most part. The big exception is Black Widow. The 1 star is locked but I can used the 3 star. The only 3 star I'm allowed to use.
What am I not getting?

For PVE events, occasionally there are "Heroic" events like this Venom one. They only let you use a certain group of characters each time that rotates each event. I hate Heroic events. When this one is finished there will be a regular PVE when you can use all your characters.

For PVE events, occasionally there are "Heroic" events like this Venom one. They only let you use a certain group of characters each time that rotates each event. I hate Heroic events. When this one is finished there will be a regular PVE when you can use all your characters.

Ahhhh ok. Thanks. This is my first time in story and I was confused.

zulux21

Have at you, Star-Lord! Miles handily defeated him, earning me another Miles cover!

3/2/4 now

as long as i have a little luck my 94 miles should beat him as all you really have to do is deny purple.

sadly even though I got my inviso off twice with almost no purple on the board with in 3 matches it was gone on my first try >.<:

I decided since it was slow and boring though I should do my daily reward to pull twice with CP
first pull
FGvqR9m.png

second pull was a green iceman which is also nice.

beating miles I got a blue sam captain cover.

Dalek

PIECING TOGETHER MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST: CIVIL WAR

Captain America and Iron Man will be duking it out come May 6, and while they'll be throwing down in theaters, the team at D3 Go! has some special Civil War stuff planned for &#8220;Marvel Puzzle Quest&#8221; players. We talked with D3 Go! Producer Josh Austin about all the fun plans they have in the works.

Marvel.com: First off, can you give us a quick rundown of all the awesome stuff dropping?

Josh Austin: &#8220;Marvel Puzzle Quest&#8221; will have two runs of our Civil War event with the first one starting on May 5. The first run will feature our first new character release and that will be Winter Soldier. Then we have not one, but two 5-star characters coming, Steve Rogers (First Avenger) and Iron Man (Mark XLVI). The two will have a special PVE event where you can fight for either side in collaboration with your Alliance; players will not be stuck on one side, you can fight both sides.

After the initial run of Civil War, there will be a second run featuring War Machine that will come out later in the month.

Besides these events, there will be a few PVP events where players have more chances to earn covers for these characters.

Marvel.com: This is the first time that players have gotten to choose a path forward with their alliance, right? And that ultimately charts their course through the event? No do-overs?

Josh Austin: The Civil War event is unique because it&#8217;s two events running side by side. Players will be battling special boss versions of Steve Rogers and Iron Man along with special teams featuring members of each side.

Players can switch sides and play either side at any time; however a node that is defeated on one side becomes locked on the other. The points each player earns contribute to the side you are playing in. It&#8217;s a good idea to focus your alliance team on one side to get the most out of the event.

When players earn a legendary token from the Civil War event, they can use that token for the side they earned it for a chance to get that character.

Marvel.com: Did someone say special boss fight? So let&#8217;s say you fight through every node, every battle, you end up facing the header of the opposing faction, Cap or Iron Man?

Josh Austin: Actually the first battle is against the head of the opposing faction, and then you can defeat nodes to fight the boss again. By completing available nodes it wipes the timer to fight the boss again earning your team more points.

Marvel.com: Can we get a breakdown of the abilities of the new 5-star characters? Why do we want to make sure to pick these guys up?

Josh Austin: Both 5-star characters have a team ability and other unique abilities that fans of each will enjoy.

5-star Steve Rogers (First Avenger)&#8217;s first power is Earth&#8217;s Mightiest Heroes for 13 Yellow AP. Captain America calls in his allies to defend freedom. This ends the turn after creating five 1-turn countdown tiles, each with different effects:

-Falcon rallies to protect

-Hawkeye prepares to stun

-Ant-Man readies an attack

-Scarlet Witch conjures a spell

-Winter Soldier draws his weapon

Steve Rogers&#8217; second power is Shield Bash for 9 Red AP. For this power Steve charges forward, deflecting incoming projectiles and smacking his enemy where it hurts. This deals damage to target opponent and creates a strength tile.

Steve&#8217;s final power is called Coordinated Offense and costs 7 Blue AP. Steve calls everyone in to take the fight to the opposing team. This removes up to eight random friendly strike, protect, and attack tiles, then for each removed tile deals damage to the target opponent and gives Cap&#8217;s team a burst of health!

Now for Iron Man (Mark XLVI)!

The Winning Team is Tony&#8217;s first power which, for 9 Red AP, deals damage and bonus damage for each Team Iron Man character in the player&#8217;s team. So having Black Widow and Nick Fury on the player&#8217;s team with Iron Man will give bonus damage for each of them.

Tony&#8217;s second power is called Girl Friday, the name of his A.I. assistant. For 10 Blue AP Friday identifies his opponents&#8217; weaknesses. This converts four to eight of the enemy&#8217;s strongest color basic tiles to Red. After the board settles, this power then destroys all remaining basic red tiles (does not generate AP).

House Party Protocol is Tony&#8217;s final power which costs 12 Yellow AP and empties out the vaults to call out back up armor. This creates 3-turn Yellow countdown tiles that deal damage. If Iron Man takes 1632 or more damage during an opposing team&#8217;s turn, one of the 3-turn countdown tiles will be removed and prevent the damage.

Marvel.com: But those guys aren&#8217;t the only heroes coming to players in the very near future, since you&#8217;re releasing the Winter Soldier as well. What can we expect from Cap's first sidekick?

Josh Austin: Winter Soldier is out tomorrow! Bucky&#8217;s first power is called Precision Shot which costs 8 Purple AP. Winter Soldier fires an expert Sniper Shot to take out the enemy&#8217;s weapons; this gives Bucky a chance to strike again. Select a basic tile, Winter Soldier destroys that tile dealing damage and stealing enemy AP of that color.

Detonator is Bucky&#8217;s second power for 10 Blue AP which creates a Blue Countdown tile and random trap tiles. When the Countdown tile reaches 0, all of Winter Soldier&#8217;s Trap tiles are destroyed which deals damage for each. If the enemy matches a trap tile away, it creates a strength blue attack tile.

Bucky&#8217;s last power is called Moving Target which costs 12 Red AP. He lobs a grenade towards his opponent and quickly draws his weapon, putting the grenade in his sights. This creates a Red Countdown tile that deals damage or deals more damage if the player matches it away.

Marvel.com: War Machine is also coming online around the same time as Winter Soldier. What heavy duty armaments is he bringing to the fight?

Josh Austin: War Machine (James Rhodes) is coming out a little later then Winter Soldier and will be needed for the second run of the Civil War event.

For James his first ability is Aerial Assault which costs 9 Red AP. War Machine soars into the sky to rain bullets below! This creates a Red Countdown tile that deals damage if one does not exist. While this tile is on the board, new tiles have a 15% chance of being strength attack tiles on War Machine&#8217;s turn.

His second ability is called Heat Signature Detection which costs 11 Blue AP. For this ability, James activates his heat signature detection flushing enemies out of hiding and cutting through their defenses. The ability removes all enemy invisibility tiles and up to two enemy protect tiles and then deals damage!

James&#8217; last ability is called Gatling Gun which costs 8 Green AP and revs up his Gatling Gun preparing for destruction. It creates countdown tiles that deals damage and destroys random basic tiles around them, dealing damage but not generating AP.

Marvel.com: Can we get a timeline for all this awesome stuff? When does everything start and end?

Josh Austin: Yes, for sure! Players can start earning Winter Soldier tomorrow on the 28 and the Civil War event in &#8220;Marvel Puzzle Quest&#8221; starts on May 5. This is the event where players can compete for the possibility to earn 5-star Steve Rogers (First Avenger) or Iron Man (Mark XLVI). And finally players will be able to earn War Machine later in May, which will be just in time for the second run of the Civil War event. Each Civil War event will last approximately three and a half days.

5720eaf4b346e.jpg

5720e3c295905.jpg

5720e41ed669b.jpg

NineH

I barely beat the Miles 4* fight thanks to a combination of luck and stupidity in not knowing how hide and seek/surprise works

My Miles is 2/2/3 and at level 70 so I boosted +all, +blue/purple and 100 match damage. I denied purple as much as possible and got him to around 1500 life. There was a 5 match available but it had the invisibility tile on it. I just matched it thinking that hide and seek would reset since the invisibility tile would be gone. To my horror, it was still surprise so I did 1000 ish damage and am now visible. Thankfully, I managed to get a lucky 5 match red and venom blasted him but still, that was so close.

My Miles is 2/0/1 and this fight is pissing me off something fierce.

I'm boosting like crazy to maximize my damage, because I don't have any real attacks if I want to stay hidden. Also, shouldn't the move be changed back to the invisibility one instead of the attack once the invisibility tile gets matched? Because that's what's fucking me over, he matches the purple invisibility tile and then has a 2-turn countdown that kicks my ass. I got him down to 2000 health, too, and I still lost stupidly.

Now I'm out of boosts and I'm not spending any more HP on these match boosts, it's not worth it. Fuck that, I'll wait for the next 4-star fight (and probably skip it).

zulux21

SO are we going to go #teamcap or #teamironman

which ever looks like it has better rewards. neither cap or iron man seem super exciting but at the same time I doubt they will give away 5 star covers aside from a massive progression score where only the top 100 alliances or so could get it so they don't matter to much.

edit each side have rosters

from the looks of it 4 star players will want team ironman and everyone else will want team cap.

Dalek

Good grief. Top 100 in a 7 day Hulk PVE to get Winter Soldier? What a slog. That's brutal. But after I lost out on Drax I already feel behind.

zulux21

I may have to use your method for this one.
Aubrey-Plaza-learn-teach-teach-me-GIF.gif

typically I look up information on how the days are broken down, and then join a few hours before the last node will start.

thus if the last one is a 48 hour node I will join around the 52 hours left mark, if it is a 24 hour node then the 28 hours mark. I will grind the crap out of those last few hours and then do a full clear as the node changes over, and then try to hit it every 8 hours until the final grind.

I don't remember the last time I missed at least one cover as while I can sometimes get myself locked out of a top 50 finish I usually can make top 100 with ease.

I think like 3 of the last 5 new characters I ended up with a top 10 doing this though.

zulux21

Ok so the last Hulk shard starts in 1 day, 1 hr 23 min from now. When should I join that?

when I was stating my numbers I was referring to what ever shard fits your time the best, though I tend to have better luck with the middle ones instead of the first or last one.

but if you want in the last one I would join in what a little under 6 days from now if it is a 48 hour node or 7 days from now if it is a 24 hour node.

granted this means you won't get half of the progression rewards or the CP for the first x nodes, but it is far less stressful if you just want the character.

Dalek

How about you let me know when you join it? I'll try that. :D

I'm no good at scheduling something. I usually just start when the nose is ready.

Also prize info for Civil War:

Forum folks,

We know you still have some questions about the upcoming Civil War events. You've probably skimmed through the recently-posted 'Civil War' Event Info. Here's some additional info from Demiurge that we hope you'll find useful. The devs will be keeping an eye on this thread and should be able to answer a few questions when time permits. Thanks!

Additional 'Civil War' Details

Who’s side will you be on?

We are extremely excited to have everyone play in the new Civil War Event. The event is a boss battle like Galactus and Ultron, with some new mechanics. We know everyone is deciding what side they want to choose and we have some information that will hopefully help you make that decision.

General Information

• The Civil War event starts at 12:00pm EDT on Thursday May 5th and will run for three and a half days. There will be a second run of the event at 12:00pm EDT on Thursday May 26th.

• Winter Soldier will be a featured hero for Team Cap during the first run of the event. War Machine will be a featured hero for Team Iron Man during the second run of the event.

• Every playable character in the game is playable on each side.

• The featured characters for each side for the first run of the Civil War Event:

o Team Cap - Team Cap (any), Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Human Torch (any), Daredevil, Hawkeye (any), Steve Rogers (any), Sam Wilson (any), Punisher (any), Thing, Storm (any)

o Team Iron Man - Team Iron Man (any), Iron Man (Any), Black Panther, Black Widow (Any), Mr. Fantastic, Vision, Quake, Ares, Captain Marvel (any)

• Powered-Up characters for each side:

o Team Cap - Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch Hawkeye (Modern), Steve Rogers (all), Sam Wilson (all), Thing, Ant-Man, Punisher (Dark Reign), Human Torch (all), Daredevil, Storm (Classic), Storm (Modern)

o Team Iron Man - Iron Man (all), Black Panther, Black Widow (all), Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, Quake, Vision, Captain Marvel (all), Ares

Alliance Mechanics

• The first 20 people who join the event under an alliance are locked into that leaderboard for the remainder of the event.

• If you join the event for an alliance that already has 20 people in the same leaderboard, you’ll be put into another leaderboard for the remainder of the event.

• Your alliance must choose a side to fight on. This event is balanced so an Alliance can complete one of the Boss Battles, but not both. Trying to switch sides will not help you.

• If you're not sure which side you want to play, it's okay to try both, but your alliance should focus on one side to get the best rewards.

• Missions completed on one side are locked out for both sides until the mission refreshes.

Boss Versions of New Characters

Boss versions of Steve Rogers and Iron Man will be opponent for the event. The boss versions have slightly different powers from their playable counterparts. Here are the abilities for the Boss Versions:

Iron Man (Civil War)

Winning Team - 6 Red AP
“You know I’m going to win eventually, right? Iron Man lets loose a barrage of repulsor blasts while his systems reach full power. Deals damage and creates random Charged tiles.

(PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, if there are more than 8 charged tiles, destroy all of them.”

Girl FRIDAY - 12 Blue AP
Ok, FRIDAY, let’s hit ‘em where it hurts. Converts tiles of the enemy’s strongest color basic tiles to Red. After the board settles, destroys all remaining basic Red tiles (Does not generate AP).

(PASSIVE) Iron Man cannot be stunned or sent airborne.

House Party Protocol - 8 Yellow AP
Welcome to the party, boys. Iron Man empties the vaults and calls his back-up armor to his aid. Replaces up to two of Iron Man’s downed or missing teammates with autonomous Iron Man Drones.

(PASSIVE) When Iron Man becomes downed, down all House Party Protocol Drones.

Steve Rogers (Civil War)

Earth’s Mightiest Vigilantes - 0 Yellow AP
(PASSIVE) Captain America calls his allies to stand by his side. If Cap is the last member of his team and one does not already exist, creates a Fortified Countdown tile which adds Sam Wilson, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man, or Winter Soldier to his team.

Shield Bash - 9 Red AP
Shield raised, Steve charges forward, deflecting incoming projectiles and smacking his enemy where it hurts. Deals damage to the target and creates Protect tiles.

(PASSIVE) Captain America cannot be stunned or sent airborne.

Coordinated Offensive - 7 Blue AP
Time to take the fight to them. Remove friendly Strike, Protect, and Attack tiles. For each tile removed, deal damage and grant allies a burst of health.

(PASSIVE) At the start of each turn, Captain America generates Red AP for each teammate.

Rewards

• Notable progression rewards for each side are:

o Team Cap:
&#61607; Player Awards - Hawkeye (Modern) and Scarlet Witch Covers, Team Cap vault tokens and a Team Cap Legendary token
&#61607; Round Awards - Team Cap vault tokens, Sam Wilson covers, a Team Cap Legendary token and a yellow power cover for Steve Rogers (First Avenger)

o Team Iron Man:
&#61607; Player Awards - Black WIdow (Original) and Black Panther Covers, Team Iron Man vault tokens and a Team Iron Man Legendary token
&#61607; Round Awards - Team Iron Man vault tokens, Iron Man (Hulkbuster) covers, a Team Iron Man Legendary token and a red power cover for Iron Man (Mark XLVI)
• There are two vaults and a store for the event: Team Cap Vault, Team Iron Man Vault, and Civil War Legendary Store.

• Vaults
o The vaults have 80 items
o The Team Cap Vault has at least 1 Winter Soldier cover and the Team Iron Man Vault has at least one Iron Man (Hulkbuster)

• Civil War Legendary store
o There are two different types of packs: Rogers and Stark packs.
o Tokens are awarded in the event and additional packs can be purchased with 30 command points.
o The contents of these packs include a 10% chance for Steve Rogers (First Avenger) cover or Iron Man (Mark XLVI) cover (depending on which pack you choose) and the rest of the contents will be the same as normal Legendary packs.

• After the second run of the event, Steve Rogers (First Avenger) and Iron Man (Mark XLVI) will be added to the Latest Legends packs replacing Jean Grey (Phoenix) and Spider-Man (Back in Black). Spider-Man (Back in Black) will be added to the Classic Legends pack.

zulux21

How about you let me know when you join it? I'll try that. :D

I'm no good at scheduling something. I usually just start when the nose is ready.

Also prize info for Civil War:

I suppose I can post when I start and see how that goes :p
I would have to double check my work schedule but I will likely be starting
around 6pm CDT on weds may 4th. it will time itself decent well with me grinding during a baseball game, and then doing a clear right before bed and getting up and doing a bit the next day before work and then after work and then the final grind during a baseball game again.

hmmm may 5th is my wedding anniversary (well so is the 4th sorta)... good thing I don't really do anything with my wife for it so it won't matter if I am playing MPQ :p

also, the teams are hard to choose. I prefer the featured of team CAP but, hulkbuster is more useful than 4 star sam. really I am up for either at this point so we should just decide together what we want. I will just go with the flow.

NineH

also, the teams are hard to choose. I prefer the featured of team CAP but, hulkbuster is more useful than 4 star sam. really I am up for either at this point so we should just decide together what we want. I will just go with the flow.

I agree that team Cap is much cooler but I'd rather get Hulkbuster covers than Sam Wilson covers. I think it would be smarter if we did team Iron Man because a buffed hulkbuster is much better than a buffed sam wilson.

Dalek

That makes sense. I prefer TeamCap too but I have a Championed Hulkbuster so I can make use of the rewards as well plus he can help us in the fight.

zulux21

more info is in and it is looking very easy to pick team ironman.

5 star cap

5 star ironman

so we can actually easily compare these.

Red move.
iron man 9 ap for 25k damage with the right team
cap 9ap for around 10k damage and 3 648 protect tiles.

winner Iron man and it isn't even close.

blue move
iron man 10ap to make 8 red tiles by converting the enemies' strongest, get red ap from those, and then remove all red from the board likely causing cascades.
cap 7ap up to 16k damage 11k healed but need to remove 8 friendly tiles to do so.

edge Iron man as it will likely get him AP to use his big red move and will help stop the other team while cap needs a lot of friendly tiles, though I suppose he will play decently with OML a favorite right now.

yellow move:
iron man: 12 ap to make 3 countdown tiles that could deal 24k damage if they all go off, or could stop some massive damage.
cap: 13 ap to....
Yellow - Falcon swoops across the battlefield, deflecting incoming attacks with his wings. He places 2 strength 1366 Yellow Protect tiles.
Red - Winter Soldier steadies his rifle and fires off a shot dealing 9291 damage.
Purple - Ant-Man summons a swarm of ants into the fray! Places 2 strength 765 Purple Attack tiles.
Blue - Hawkeye fires off an electric arrow, stunning a random enemy for 2 turns.
Green - Scarlet Witch rends spacetime, dealing 3280 damage to the enemy team.

via 5 countdown tiles.

I think cap has the slight edge here but it is kind of hard to call.

either way I am all for team iron man even though I have no plans of doing the 5 star game any time soon.

Spoit

So a boosted iceman is kinda disgustingly overpowered. Especially when IM means he can get his aoe and a punch off in only a few turns

Seriously, 3 fights against championed Iceman/OML teams in under 5 minutes. That's just silly

zulux21

I swear If I had Iceman covers All ISO would be dumped into him. Id say he's the best 4 star.

I'd only level him to 170 most likely, maybe 255 due to 5 star stuff but most likely just 170 to make him in line by level with most of my 3 star roster.

Dalek

So a boosted iceman is kinda disgustingly overpowered. Especially when IM means he can get his aoe and a punch off in only a few turns

Seriously, 3 fights against championed Iceman/OML teams in under 5 minutes. That's just silly

Yeah you're not kidding. I used that combo in my climb to 1000 switching back to Jeanbuster when health got low.

Anyway Drax got!

Spoit

Yeah you're not kidding. I used that combo in my climb to 1000 switching back to Jeanbuster when health got low.

Anyway Drax got!

I used like maybe 6 medpacks total the whole tourney, and didn't boost until over 1k. It was just so silly

Made off like a bandit with all the end-of-season tokens. 3 of 4 heroics were useful, got champion levels for Gamora and Storm and the third was a red Hulkbuster (now 2/5/5).

zulux21

I suppose I can post when I start and see how that goes :p
I would have to double check my work schedule but I will likely be starting

around 6pm CDT on weds may 4th. it will time itself decent well with me grinding during a baseball game, and then doing a clear right before bed and getting up and doing a bit the next day before work and then after work and then the final grind during a baseball game again.

hmmm may 5th is my wedding anniversary (well so is the 4th sorta)... good thing I don't really do anything with my wife for it so it won't matter if I am playing MPQ :p

Just quoting myself to say I rethought about the match vs my work schedule and I will actually join the 4pm node at around 12:30Pm on weds instead of the 10 at 6pm as it will fit my schedule a little bit better, and free me up a bit earlier for the cap vs iron man event. if you plan to try this as well Dalek I would recommend joining that at 12PM CST on weds instead (as I am only entering at 12:30 because that is around when I would get home from work.) just enter, and grind the crap out of the event for the 4 hours before it changes over to rack up as many points as possible, then do a full single clear of the new nodes, wait 8 hours, single clear, wait 8 hours, single clear, and then a few hours before the end go crazy again :p

I make no promises as it is likely my constant tanking of most events that don't give new characters helps my position in places, but hopefully with this you should end up in the top 50 with out to much trouble.

Dalek

Ok I just changed my calendar reminder.

And no worries is it doesn't work out. I would have never made top 100 normally anyways.

zulux21

Ok I just changed my calendar reminder.

And no worries is it doesn't work out. I would have never made top 100 normally anyways.

sadly I work 7:45am - 11:45am both weds and thursday :p

but this way I get home weds, grind until 4, do a clear, do another clear shortly before bed. get up and instead of DDQ to wake me up I do a partial clear likely of the higher easier point nodes, go to work, come home and grind them down until I am in a place I am happy with or know it won't happen.

I was originally aiming for the 10pm because I could play while watching my baseball game, but the timing on the clears don't work quite as well, and it makes me 6 hours later to the cap vs iron man event that I don't know what will be needed from me for that one yet (instead i will just be 5 hours late to it and can do that during baseball on thursday)

I should note I am off friday, but saturday I am not going to be able to get much more than DDQ done as I work from 745am until 2, at which I have board games from 2 until 10-11pm and then I have to get up for work the next day that starts at 9am.

I will do DDQ for sure, but i can't promise a ton for cap and ironman. On the flip side Y3rn that I know IRL, will have his tablet at board games sat and will likely get to participate plenty :p

I will make up for it best I can sunday night.

depending on the timing of stuff and how long it takes to clear stuff I still might be able to do stuff. I mean given they talk about locked out nodes, if I just have to do a clear I might be able to do that. we will have to see.

Dalek

OK I'm about to join....fingers crossed....

Ok I joined and There are 237 people in the slice-first place has 32,741.

Let's see how this goes...

zulux21

OK I'm about to join....fingers crossed....

Ok I joined and There are 237 people in the slice-first place has 32,741.

Let's see how this goes...

just joined mine i am 279th to start with and this is my top 10

you got the better bracket, I would imagine you should be able to get a top 100 without to much trouble.

zulux21

I cleared all the nodes one time each and I'm at 165 overall.

cool just keep grinding them down until they change over than do normal maximizing :p

I cleared all of mine and I am at 184. I will keep grinding as the goal is to get into the top 100 before the nodes change (and keep getting as high as you can as once the nodes change anyone joining will not be able to catch you :p)

Dalek

cool just keep grinding them down until they change over than do normal maximizing :p

I cleared all of mine and I am at 184. I will keep grinding as the goal is to get into the top 100 before the nodes change (and keep getting as high as you can as once the nodes change anyone joining will not be able to catch you :p)

Ah-should I wait for the nodes to refresh in about 7 hours-or just keep grinding down now?

zulux21

Ah-should I wait for the nodes to refresh in about 7 hours-or just keep grinding down now?

you should be in a set where the current set of nodes expire in 2 hours o_O

I take it you entered one of the later ones. if so then yeah just wait until you get back as many points as possible and grind before the change.

oh well, the late start isn't going to work for me this time. I am not sure what the top 100 is at but it is more than I can get even if I grind everything down to nothingness.

I didn't have enough HP for him anyways, hopefully he isn't needed to much in the next event. but I will at least be able to start the cap vs iron right away./

Triz

I don't think Ill get WS either. Joined late and did some grinding but sitting at 150 place before the refresh. Oh well felt good to get some CP again.

zulux21

I don't think Ill get WS either. Joined late and did some grinding but sitting at 150 place before the refresh. Oh well felt good to get some CP again.

I don't care to much, he seems okay, but this is way to many characters.

drax right into WS right into civil war that adds at least 2 more characters :/

hulk grind not worthless, got the token from the reward for top 200 in the node and got

civil war rewards are live. it looks like we could have a good chance of getting 2 hulkbuster covers given past events.

that being said.. neither are the black one I am missing so my hulkbuster will likely be 5/0/3 after this lol.

Top Bottom