• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

zulux21

Besides demoting some people. Who would be put in there spot.

I say we recruit from the official forums.

The only issue with that is as far as I know we would like to keep it as Gaf members only in the alliance. We do have a few people who aren't in either alliance that are decent players that are interested in joining gaf-vengers if we can make it so it gets a top 100, but in general I think the plan would be to keep it just within the gaf alliances and hope the weaker players play their way up... for example we have one member right now in gaf-vengers who is a weaker player, but has been continually improving, which was the original goal of the alliance to build a top tier team from the ground up, but alas not everyone is equally as dedicated..

I do agree swapping last minute isn't a great idea, but alas one issue we have is there are a few players that only really play pve or pvp... so while they are one of the top members in one, they are holding us back in the other, so it's really hard to gauge their overall worth to the alliance.... the whole thing is bleghlarrific (my own word... meaning full of bleghness) I'm trying to get our top players in the forums here so we can talk about what we want as we need something people can agree on.

Last minute swapping likely isn't going to work because of how some people jump in at the end of events.

How about setting a minimum acceptable level of points for each event? If someone doesn't hit it then they get replaced for the next event.

zulux21

Last minute swapping likely isn't going to work because of how some people jump in at the end of events.

How about setting a minimum acceptable level of points for each event? If someone doesn't hit it then they get replaced for the next event.

im somewhat leaning sort of that way... basically we should keep track of who the lower place finishers are in gaf-vengers and the higher place finishers in gaf-kanda, as well as take into account other gaf members who would like to join and after an event or two perhaps evaluate switching some people. My issue with setting a point threshold is if we set it to high we won't have anyone to replace them with and if we set it to low we might not get top 100 :p

really the season makes it pretty easy to see how people are doing in pvp... as obviously if your season score is pathetic you haven't been doing much in pvp... the harder part is tracking PVE stuff and then weighing those against each other due to the fact that not everyone plays pve and pvp equally.

Spoit

I prefer 4/4/5. You don't get any extra damage or anything from the 5th green, just the ability to cast it at 5 instead of 6, so you might as well eak out a marginal increase in the red, since I usually wait for like 10 green anyway

zulux21

I prefer 4/4/5. You don't get any extra damage or anything from the 5th green, just the ability to cast it at 5 instead of 6, so you might as well eak out a marginal increase in the red, since I usually wait for like 10 green anyway

I suppose you can go that route as well, it really doesn't make much difference... I only use his red move when I have absolutely no other choice.

This. It's super simple and gives people a chance to say "Hey, you know what, no way I can make that. I'm going Kanda."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So is the alleged GAF-Vengers/GAF-Kanda shifting mainly being done because of PvP?

Just RE: the screenshot on the other page, I don't think that's an accurate representation of play. We've only had, what, 2-3 S2 events thus far? I had a wedding to be at for one of them, but otherwise I'm always on the ball. Also I always show out and go hard in PvE, and consistently find myself in the middle of the group when it comes to event rankings.

I don't have a problem with rejigging the two groups, even if it means I get demoted, but only under the pretense that people can actually get back into GAF-Vengers if their performance is on point (even though this is unlikely; being in the prime group also means you objectively get a better stream of rewards/HP, the rich get richer sort of ordeal). The game is pretty much designed so that people who started later than early adopters (or whatever you wish to call them) are blocked off from reaching the upper echelons unless they get a really good streak of token luck or pay up.

So is the alleged GAF-Vengers/GAF-Kanda shifting mainly being done because of PvP?

Just RE: the screenshot on the other page, I don't think that's an accurate representation of play. We've only had, what, 2-3 S2 events thus far? I had a wedding to be at for one of them, but otherwise I'm always on the ball. Also I always show out and go hard in PvE, and consistently find myself in the middle of the group when it comes to event rankings.

I don't have a problem with rejigging the two groups, even if it means I get demoted, but only under the pretense that people can actually get back into GAF-Vengers if their performance is on point (even though this is unlikely; being in the prime group also means you objectively get a better stream of rewards/HP, the rich get richer sort of ordeal). The game is pretty much designed so that people who started later than early adopters (or whatever you wish to call them) are blocked off from reaching the upper echelons unless they get a really good streak of token luck or pay up.

I think the Point Limit solution solves this. It doesn't matter when you get the points, you just get the points. If you want to be even fairer, like if you have a life event or something so you can't play, make it two strikes and you're out.

zulux21

So, I have two players that would likely be a good boost the the alliance (one would rank 7th in the season, the other would rank first by a large margin.

I also have two slots over on gaf-kanda that can be emptied without much issue as they haven't been playing and aren't commanders...

the issue of course would be... who should get the boot from gaf-vengers?

of the people who aren't commanders
cloud -17
kswiston - 11
placebrother -19
enzo - 18
north - 13
are their ranks in the season. I am not sure where they placed in the PVE event.
obviously if they are not ranks 12, 14,15,16, and 20 commanders are those ranks (I am rank 12 right now... I will fix that at some point when the servers don't go down as I want to play a pvp event -_-)

14 is kid
15 is anilons
16 is rorschach
20 is cobell (with a mere 470 points)

So I guess first up would be is there any volunteers from gaf-vengers that wouldn't mind going to kanda for a while... it wouldn't need to be permanent if you do well at kanda (if you go to kanda and suddenly start averaging 100 points per pvp it would be hard to bring you back to vengers before you showed improvements) but again as things currently stand going to gaf-kanda wouldn't really net you less rewards than you are currently getting. Beyond that is there anyone people feel should be voted off gaf-vengers?

im trying not to base it just off pvp, it's a case of those are the only numbers I have right now, which is why I am trying to ask how people did in PVE as well... and of course if we start actually shuffling people around we would continue to do so... if we do this I would like to reassess the alliances every few events or so and continue to just put the best players in gaf-vengers. If we get gaf-vengers back to a decent state then indeed they will be getting the better rewards, as it stands now there isn't much difference between the two alliances.

Coming this summer to MPQ OT

Tony Stark supports the Greater GAF-Alliance Promotion/relegation Act.

Captain America opposes it.

Whose side are YOU on??

The summer event brought to you by Brian Michael Bendis's butt. Things will never be the same, true bereavers!

i suppose, but at the same time we would miss out on a purple mags cover.

True.

For the record, I (Kid), haven't played much of any S.H.I.E.L.D. this season but I'm pretty happy to not be 20th, lol. Big improvement for me. Once I start really hitting SHIELD hard I expect to raise that.

Dispatch

Well, if there are empty slots in Gaf-kanda because players don't play, then please consider the four active members of Gaf-men.
EnerSpook
Nekobo
RetroGiant
Dispatch- (that's me).

zulux21

Well, if there are empty slots in Gaf-kanda because players don't play, then please consider the four active members of Gaf-men.
EnerSpook
Nekobo
RetroGiant
Dispatch- (that's me).

there are also empty slots that need to be bought on gaf-kanda.. .if we got those slots there would be 6 or 7 empty slots but no one has been willing to buy them (I am slowly working on getting one with my alt account but I estimate it will be 8-12 weeks before I can save up enough to buy one)

Dispatch

there are also empty slots that need to be bought on gaf-kanda.. .if we got those slots there would be 6 or 7 empty slots but no one has been willing to buy them (I am slowly working on getting one with my alt account but I estimate it will be 8-12 weeks before I can save up enough to buy one)

I get that. I had a decent amount saved up, then got Lacken and Sentry, Two slots knocked me back down to 500 HP.

What's the current rate for a slot in Gaf-kanda?

lmpaler

I'll say this. My buddy and I would like to join GAF on this, he isn't a member, but my friend. We actively play everyday and I am fighting for top 20 in Fresh Cut as we speak. If my strategy continues to work I'll pull to 10, top 15 minimum. Stack that with my Classic mag already, and fight on in his next event.

We both do all the events, I didn't do the Daken classic recently to push harder in Sentry.

Just a heads up

I'd prefer the opportunity to catch up before being booted, but I won't fight it.

Why not set some point totals for the next few sub events?

I think Point Limits solves all the problems. We can decide what we need and then we get it without having to kick people or for one last time we don't get it and kick the people who didn't contribute.

zulux21

I think Point Limits solves all the problems. We can decide what we need and then we get it without having to kick people or for one last time we don't get it and kick the people who didn't contribute.

while it's not to hard to set a point limit on pvp (lets say something like 500) it's really hard to set one on PVE as they are constantly changing the scale of points for that... one event 45k will be a good score (last event) the next event 100k could be needed to have a decent score.

If people are for point limits I don't mind, but I don't want to be the one to set them, we will have to set them as an alliance.

Be careful if you're pushing people out over one event though. Sometimes people just get busy or luck screws them. I got attacked non-stop in the Daken PvP with just awful luck in the battles themselves, and didn't get too far in the rankings. At the same time I'm #2 for the whole season at the moment.

Just sayn', don't get all reactionary here. It might bite ya in the butt. Maybe if you set a point limit on the season itself, and if they don't get more you can swap them out.

How will we enforce this. I don't see some of the player base in the alliance even post here anymore.

Then how were we going to kick them out anyway?

If someone in Vengers doesn't post here and doesn't see the new limit here (or in the group chat where I'd imagine it would also obviously be posted) AND they don't hit that limit, why should they still be in the alliance anyway after that?

Be careful if you're pushing people out over one event though. Sometimes people just get busy or luck screws them. I got attacked non-stop in the Daken PvP with just awful luck in the battles themselves, and didn't get too far in the rankings. At the same time I'm #2 for the whole season at the moment.

Just sayn', don't get all reactionary here. It might bite ya in the butt. Maybe if you set a point limit on the season itself, and if they don't get more you can swap them out.

That's a good idea, or also my proposed "Two Strikes" rule.

Damn it. Just got attacked by a team clearly out of my league, but I decided to attack them back anyway by loading up on boosts including match damage 20%, and using the CStorm/MNMags trick. Their team included a maxed out LThor. There were 35 points on the line.

I had 4 match damage boosts. I was mashing the "add more" button and evidently now there's no "warning window" or anything when you run out and add more using hero points. So I realized a split second too late that I had just dropped 100 HP for the 5th and final boost. :mad:

AND... I narrowly lost, thanks to a ridiculous, endless cascade they got right at the end.

zulux21

don't worry this isn't a knee jerk reaction to one event... it's more a reaction to the fact that we haven't had a top 100 finish in a while (mid of season 1 was the last time I think)

if it was a knee jerk reaction obviously the bottom people would just be out, but I know things come up... I mean heck in season one at this point I was up over 3k and I am at 1.8k things happen, it's more about trying to figure out how to fix our issue of missing top 100... The thing is we can put it off for a while, but it won't get us any closer to getting those top 100 and we will just continue to miss out on covers and continue to fall behind the top 100 alliances. It's for the most part been the same few people on top, and the same few people on bottom (and the rest switching it up in the middle)... the people who aren't doing well or aren't putting much effort in likely know who they are, but I really don't want to call people out on it (at least not by name since I guess I am kind of calling them out on it) personally I would like the top 100 covers, but at the same time there are only a select few characters I like (mags purple is one I want, but if we don't get it we don't get it he will be nerfed soon anyways) The main point is some people have been talking to me in private wanting change (again I won't name anyone) So I am just kind of voicing the thought of change out there. In the ideal world we wouldn't need change, but at the same time the difference between top 100 and 115th is huge ;/

it's why I fist asked for volunteers to leave in hopes some people who don't play as seriously as the rest wouldn't mind moving to kanda, I really don't want to kick anyone out, but if we don't start placing in the top 100 soon I wouldn't be surprised if someone of our higher players started thinking about moving to a better alliance to get those covers (in fact that has happened in the past >.>), and then it would likely be to late to fix our alliance to get the top 100.

In the end it will be what the majority wants, if we want a point limit set, we will have to vote on one, set the deadline and decide how to deal with it, if we want to change things now we need to figure out how to do so... we just need to work it out and figure out what's best to try to get to the most ideal solution.

Ouch.

I always get caught out keeping boosts on and just jumping into easy fights, at least it doesn't cost me HP.

I just pointlessly waste Iso on the +3 boosts of each color (so three separate boosts) just to save some time on each match since at this point I don't have anyone I want to level with iso.

in different news... holy shit did someone get fired at D3 and a new guy take their place.

While Prodigal Sun was successfully completed with Sentry having found his way into many Agent’s rosters, the recent server issues made this Event and some of the Tournaments more difficult to compete in than they otherwise may have been. We understand that playing on your own schedule and having to worry about whether servers will be fully functional at that time is definitely substandard. We are actively working on that situation and are putting full resources into making sure that the game is available to play for all users.

In the meantime, we have decided that as a result of the recent server issues that we will provide a bit of compensation for the player base. It was deemed that simply extending the rewards structure for more users like we did with Heroic Chapter 4 wouldn’t work so well since many users affected wouldn’t be in brackets that would gain much from it. It would also mean that players who were less affected (and thus likely with higher points) would gain more from this than others who may well have been hit more. Which naturally doesn’t help balance the situation much at all.

We have settled on giving out a blanket gifting of 2000 Iso-8 and 100 Hero Points to all users that have been playing the game since 5/9/2014. These rewards will be rolling out slowly to all users over the next couple of days. Since it is a blanket reward to every user in the user-base past a certain date, it will take a while for individual rewards to be sent out. So if you don’t see a reward right away it doesn’t mean it’s not coming, it’s just that the rewards server hasn’t churned through the hundreds of thousands of users in the queue before it reached a given entry.
they are actually giving out compensation.... of course my alt account missed it by like 5 days but still :p

Why don't we want to name people? It's super frustrating and NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE if we don't have an open DIPLOMATIC discussion about who wants what.

Zulux, I'm not calling you out, you've been super open and communicative about what you want and it's actually super unfair that people are talking to you in private and expecting you to take the hit in public.

I mean, look, yon secret society, it's just a friggin' game. No one is going to cry in their pillow if you tell them they need to do better or leave. Even if they spent (GASP ALMIGHTY) $20 to get into the alliance, I mean shit. Surely they've gotten their moneys worth at this point in Alliance Covers and ISO and HP.

Let's just talk about it like grownups. Grownups who play a match-3 game about comic book characters and their super magical powers.

;D

zulux21

Why don't we want to name people? It's super frustrating and NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE if we don't have an open DIPLOMATIC discussion about who wants what.

Zulux, I'm not calling you out, you've been super open and communicative about what you want and it's actually super unfair that people are talking to you in private and expecting you to take the hit in public.

I mean, look, yon secret society, it's just a friggin' game. No one is going to cry in their pillow if you tell them they need to do better or leave. Even if they spent (GASP ALMIGHTY) $20 to get into the alliance, I mean shit. Surely they've gotten their moneys worth at this point in Alliance Covers and ISO and HP.

Let's just talk about it like grownups. Grownups who play a match-3 game about comic book characters and their super magical powers.

;D

I'm not naming names because that is just how I tend to opperate but I suppose I can name one name that I have seen at the bottom of the rankings for a while now... cobell. they are obviously not doing anything in pvp by looking at their season rank (and recalling the last so many pvp battles even into season one), and I don't recall them doing a ton in pve (I think they were middle of the pack not at the complete bottom but I can't recall exactly)

in other news she hulk is going to be a Red/Green/Blue character

I'm not naming names because that is just how I tend to opperate but I suppose I can name one name that I have seen at the bottom of the rankings for a while now... cobell. they are obviously not doing anything in pvp by looking at their season rank, and I don't recall them doing a ton in pve (I think they were middle of the pack not at the complete bottom but I can't recall exactly)

in other news she hulk is going to be a Red/Green/Blue character

I just meant you didn't need to name names about the people talking to you "offline" or whatevz.

Also, re: Shulkie…

0_0

cobell

It'll be interesting to see how you guys changes your minds (if at all) after playing this game 3-4+ hours a day every day of your life for the next season or two.

I'm willing to drop down to kanada (or out entirely) if you guys want. I've burned out on this game to play it all the time. I'll still play occasionally, but no where near what you guys are.

I had originally just started vengers with the idea it was just some us to play and get rewards that we wouldn't without. Since you want to push for the 100s go right ahead. I was there at the start and hitting top ranks, but between work, wanting to play other games, and other responsibilities, I don't think I'll be contributing on a regular enough basis for some of you.

But playing this game every day to hit top 100 on these 30 day long events coupled with the week long pve events they're adding is going to cause many more to seriously burn out on this game.

Just let me know if you want me to drop, here or in the in-game alliance. I don't mind if you guys want to put in someone with more time for this game.

To be honest, I feel myself on the verge of burning out before long too, but if/when I do, I'll probably just bounce down to Kanda voluntarily, then a few weeks later when Longshot or whatever new character I can't live without gets announced I'll come charging back in, I'm sure.

EDIT: Okay, question, I've been playing this afternoon and have racked up 725 in Fresh Cut, which is currently good for #4 in my bracket. Now I have to put it down for the next 6 hours or so. I'll probably play some more after that. I wonder if I should shield? I could just do the 3 hour shield, at least that would cut the inevitable beating in half, maybe. Right now, I'm cruising along pretty well knocking down the standard Thor/OBW teams pretty easily (I'm using lv101 Patch with OBW). I could shield for the next three hours, then tonight, try to just rack it up as high as I can... Then maybe shield again tomorrow?

Or would it be smarter to raw-dog it for now, pile on as much as I can tonight, then hit the 24 hour shield (which at that point will be under 24 hours)?

Bairds

Neo Member
Could not get into that PVE event at all last weekend, and being on a bit of a mini-vacation wasn't helping.

As long as its not a daken tournament (AGAIN) I'll be hitting them hard on the final days. I'll hit Psylocke tourny hard tomorrow morning and then go from there. The work at my job right now is lots of loading bar watching so I imagine I will be cruising in the pvp events going on.

animus82

Banned
It'll be interesting to see how you guys changes your minds (if at all) after playing this game 3-4+ hours a day every day of your life for the next season or two.

I'm willing to drop down to kanada (or out entirely) if you guys want. I've burned out on this game to play it all the time. I'll still play occasionally, but no where near what you guys are.

I had originally just started vengers with the idea it was just some us to play and get rewards that we wouldn't without. Since you want to push for the 100s go right ahead. I was there at the start and hitting top ranks, but between work, wanting to play other games, and other responsibilities, I don't think I'll be contributing on a regular enough basis for some of you.

But playing this game every day to hit top 100 on these 30 day long events coupled with the week long pve events they're adding is going to cause many more to seriously burn out on this game.

Just let me know if you want me to drop, here or in the in-game alliance. I don't mind if you guys want to put in someone with more time for this game.

Does Kanda have an open slot for Cobbell?

Thanks for stepping up bro. One day, I'll drop down to Kanda as well. If it wasn't for me playing at work I would never be this high on stuff.

zulux21

Does Kanda have an open slot for Cobbell?

Thanks for stepping up bro. One day, I'll drop down to Kanda as well. If it wasn't for me playing at work I would never be this high on stuff.

kanda has potentially 2-3 open slots after I kick the slackers that haven't been playing for the last week+ (and I don't mean they are only getting x amount of points, I mean they aren't even getting their daily log in bonuses)

Dispatch

kanda has potentially 2-3 open slots after I kick the slackers that haven't been playing for the last week+ (and I don't mean they are only getting x amount of points, I mean they aren't even getting their daily log in bonuses)

Well, they could have at least posted to group chat they they're leaving, or taking a break, or something.

zulux21

some other details... how they feel about characters
To give an idea though, Ragnarok is underpowered (even versus other 115s), Black Panther is about right, Magneto is a bit overpowered.

and the next two character changes will either be to 2 star hawkeye or 3 star mags followed by 4 star wolverine.

Spoit

While it's great that they finally came around to the idea of compensation....100 HP really isn't that much. I mean, look at PAD, they had issues which had them delay their event a week, so they extended it, and gave $5 worth of compensation.

And that didn't delay the next event either, so they were right back into the $1 a day gifts only a couple days after the (extended) event!

Bairds

Neo Member

Do have to agree with this. Finishing that first fight of the day and seeing only 13 or 14 of 16 receiving the daily alliance bonus is befuddling.

some other details... how they feel about characters

and the next two character changes will either be to 2 star hawkeye or 3 star mags followed by 4 star wolverine.

Rag is very underpowered. Everything about him is weak, even when he's buffed. Whats up with 2 Star hawkeye? And I've been hearing about 4 star wolverine for some time, do you really think they'll ever fix him?

zulux21

Rag is very underpowered. Everything about him is weak, even when he's buffed. Whats up with 2 Star hawkeye? And I've been hearing about 4 star wolverine for some time, do you really think they'll ever fix him?

hawkeye is going to get a boost anyways some new info... I asked the following.

So I have a few random questions.

First off any plans to make a single cover give away the norm in future events? That single cover tends to force people to spend HP on slots (some people likely spend money on this) and it really makes people happy. At the same time it makes it so it doesn't hurt as much if you fail to place in the top 100 as you can actually use a single cover hero in the next event where all of the highest points are tied to that character. That one cover isn't going to make someone have a usable character, but it will give the top 100 places a little bit more of an edge by having a character that can be levels a little bit, and make it so it doesn't feel hopeless to try in the next event because you don't have that cover. I mean yes some of us will spend money trying to get that cover we miss... more people will just complain and say screw it and cut down their playing time in general though (a lot of events feel hopeless if you don't have the character).... and those that would spend money trying to get that cover will likely spend money to get more covers to make the character decent anyways. I mean basically it would be nice to have that token single 3 star cover from participating in 7+ day long events, and with so many 3 star characters out there and such low chances of matching characters it's not like it's going to overpower rosters.

Second, is there any way you can make the oldest member of an alliance (or the founder) the supreme commander? with the original way you set up alliances the only way to not have one person have the burden of spending all of that hp was to invite people to the alliance, have them become commanders, and then have them spend their HP. The end result weeks later is we are seeing a lot of alliances with people who have stopped playing as seriously, are under-performing, who are unwilling to leave because they are still getting decent rewards(and can't be kicked because they are commanders) because the rest of the people who are playing seriously are carrying them. It would be nice to have a way to force them out against their will if they are barely playing any more... perhaps if not a supreme commander, some sort of an alliance vote to kick a member, where there is a 48 hour window where a notification pops up to the alliance members when they start the game asking if they want to kick a certain member and if the majority say yes that member is gone.

Finally is there any plans to expand the rewards in the unbracketed stuff such as alliance rewards or lightning rounds. Due to increased competition in both with more players and more solid alliances it's getting harder and harder to get decent rewards... I mean heck I don't even bother with lightning rounds anymore because the odds of you getting a meaningful prize unless you have a maxed out 3 star team and a lot of luck is very low. As for the alliance stuff, it would be nice to see you expand the rewards a little bit. My alliance has fallen from the top 100 to top 110 or so and the difference is huge (so much that it is starting to cause huge fights among our players) keeping the rewards to only the top 100 but every week more and more alliances improve and get more slots really make it an elitist club. I mean in the first few months you just had to be a solid alliance and you would get a top 100, now you basically have to have a team of top 50 finishers to have a chance... and if it continues this way then unless you join an alliance and play seriously all the time you won't have a chance, and that will just cause a lot of burn out (a lot of the top alliances have lost players to that)

just curious if you have any thoughts on these.

edit: oh I remembered one more thing... any chance you can make it so you don't auto change characters when a passive triggers, it's rather annoying using the wrong move just because after I used one move black widow triggered her passive so she became the main character instead of the one I was using.

and got this response
1. It's possible. This is the second time we've done something like that (The Hulk being the first) so we have to see how the user base *actually* responds to this style of Episode reward. If it starts to become standard, it could actually have a negative effect on player participation since users will say "Well, I don't think I can make Top 100, so I'll just pull out my freebie and stop playing". Since a lot of the Events use things like the Mayhem meter in Prodigal Sun to unlock more subs or nodes, less points coming into the system means those are harder to reach. It also then means others can't rubber band as easily and the top end can't push towards Progression Rewards so simply. On the upside, everyone can participate in the next Essential nodes more easily, so that helps with points some. But if they're not playing because they don't feel they can win and just take their consolation prize, I'm not sure how useful that is.

2. We have discussed adding something like a SupCom or Captain rank to Alliances, yes. I personally like the idea, not sure where it sits in terms of being something on the block.

3. It's actually more likely that we'd bracket Alliances than just expand the unbracketed rewards. Which would accomplish the same thing as what you're talking about, but in a different manner.

4. Sounds like a PC Master Race problem. :) Most definitely noted.

more news from them
asked
Alliances and Seasons have been two pretty huge additions to the game, are there any other tentative plans for anything else equally monumental in the future?
answer
Yep, we do! Nothing to announce right this second though. I do know of at least two other things that I would consider "Big Features" that are in the pipe at the moment.

more info on the hawekeye mags changes
3rd abilities are back burnered. Still something we want to have happen, but we have bigger fish we would like to fry. Hawkeye and Magneto are next on the balancing list. No timeline for them yet other than that I wouldn't expect movement on them within this coming month.

animus82

Banned
While it's great that they finally came around to the idea of compensation....100 HP really isn't that much. I mean, look at PAD, they had issues which had them delay their event a week, so they extended it, and gave $5 worth of compensation.

And that didn't delay the next event either, so they were right back into the $1 a day gifts only a couple days after the (extended) event!

Yeah but PAD is a piece of shit.

I updated it today. Had a one hit loss on a boss, like usual. Turned off the app.

animus82

Banned
Looks like they are ready for you Cobbell.

If you ever feel like coming back, I'll take a leave of absence or something.

Kanda could recruit on the official forums as well Zulu... does it matter that they are or aren't gaffers?

zulux21

Looks like they are ready for you Cobbell.

If you ever feel like coming back, I'll take a leave of absence or something.

Kanda could recruit on the official forums as well Zulu... does it matter that they are or aren't gaffers?

I am not sure what the mind set for kanda is (im not the founder), I am kind of just viewing it as the easy going gaf one that people can collect prizes in but don't have to play seriously, I do want to leave some place for the less seriously gaf players to be a part of a gaf related alliance, but if people feel different we could always take it a different route.

Top Bottom