• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Self-Control Support Group

smurfx said:
gg nils. quotes and masta cj accepted my friends request! will be challenging them in the future.
We really need to play soon. You were one of the few people I had a good connection with before my connection went SSJ.

Should be silky smooth now.

smurfx

get some go again
SolarPowered said:
We really need to play soon. You were one of the few people I had a good connection with before my connection went SSJ.

my connection must be godly because i have a good connection with almost everybody i play with.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
smurfx said:
my connection must be godly because i have a good connection with almost everybody i play with.

Including that European guy?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
smurfx said:
what european guy? i've played people from europe and japan and the connection was pretty good.

Was referring to myself. Dammit just got reasonably close to ending Smoothviper's 17 win streak on ranked. Damn Dark Phoenix.

smurfx

get some go again
Nils said:
Was referring to myself. Dammit just got reasonably close to ending Smoothviper's 17 win streak on ranked. Damn Dark Phoenix.
ah man i wish i could play him. i love ending streaks.

Frantic

Yo, anyone up for some XBL matches? I'm available for a while, and I figured I've lurked the thread long enough to come out and get some games in. My internet is pretty good. I've played people overseas with no lag before, so lag shouldn't be an issue.

GT: Citanarf

smurfx

get some go again
omg i hate ammy so much. ;_; had a first to 5 against masta cj and lost 5-3. i really don't have a clear strategy for ammy. i just kind of wing it. every problem character i develop some kind of strategy and then keep building on that strategy till that character isn't a problem anymore. ammy with sentinel assist is really fucking annoying. i only won when i caught ammy early and then x factored right away and killed her off. his storm and sentinel are good but they don't give me the kind of problems ammy does.

Nils said:
Dammit just got reasonably close to ending Smoothviper's 17 win streak on ranked. Damn Dark Phoenix.
played him and he had a 23 game winning streak. got him down to dark phoenix as well and even had all 3 of my characters but then i made a mistake and that was the end of that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I found this on /v/.

tKkmO.jpg

No words.

Tobe

SolarPowered said:

i'll judge if you have a better connection :v

Azure J

That pic is disturbingly hilarious. Rocket Raccoon pulling a S-Kill tier "mind full of fuck" face is great though. Also, Haggar is manly as fuck. :lol

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Man, streaming is complicated. Why the hell does my laptop have multiple speaker outputs identified in volume control and why does xSplit pick up microphones that I have muted through the OS?

Anyone in here got any recommendations for inexpensive but decent USB headsets?

smurfx

get some go again
you are looking at the newest high lord marvel gaf! well looks like i achieved the goal i set for myself early. i wanted to get to high lord just before ultimate was released and i did it with months to spare. wonder if i should go for master lord. i might achieve that around the time ultimate is released. i doubt i can get to mighty lord before ultimate.

smurfx said:
you are looking at the newest high lord marvel gaf! well looks like i achieved the goal i set for myself early. i wanted to get to high lord just before ultimate was released and i did it with months to spare. wonder if i should go for master lord. i might achieve that around the time ultimate is released. i doubt i can get to mighty lord before ultimate.
And I'm still gonna get the best of ten.

Just messin' with ya. Congrats!

smurfx said:
you might. i've been incredibly free to ammy lately.
I've been on a roll with her lately. My game seems to be rebounding with some serious force.

It was only hampered by some asshole who used Hulk, Haggar AND Sentinel last night. That shit was driving me up a wall...

paul187

Hey guys, I've been trying to get the teleport followup as Dante after xfactor canceling during Million Dollars from full screen but I just can't get it to connect. Any help would be appreciated.

paul187 said:
Hey guys, I've been trying to get the teleport followup as Dante after xfactor canceling during Million Dollars from full screen but I just can't get it to connect. Any help would be appreciated.
xfactor before he does his last shot, input teleport while after activating xfactor, press S.

Frantic

paul187 said:
When are you X-Factoring? You have to do it before the very last 'Jackpot' shot while they're spinning in the air. If you do it on the last hit, they'll recover before you teleport. I find it best to time the X-Factor with the animation. The moment he stops firing and turns around, just X-Factor into teleport.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
_dementia said:
We can't have animated avatars anymore. Anyway, I'm excited about Gears 3 so I got a new avatar.

I think the people want you to add a rainbow to that Gears pic if anything.

Top Bottom