• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Self-Control Support Group

SmithnCo

Possibly that nighttime Daily Bugle stage? Hopefully they change up the billboards or something for that.

It's going to be hard to get any work done in the next hour+ with the reveals looming...

Dahbomb said:
They are going to show a couple trailers of 2 new characters. Then they will be accompanied by a small batch of full match video (sort of staged to make the new character look good) showcasing the new characters in action.

There will most likely be a new stage as well. This is the pattern that is followed by most reveals.

What time is it in NY? Should be less than an hour until the reveal hits online.

About 10:21 AM

It seems a new trailer has been uploaded today to Capcom's Press site now (Password protected, though)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I am awake, tired, have a headache, but I don't give a fuck were getting three awesome reveals and frank west today. I can feel it. Just over a half hour to go.

Hype is on a hundred, thousand, trillion.

Dahbomb said:
What time is it in NY? Should be less than an hour until the reveal hits online.
It is 10:23AM. We are thirteen hours behind Japan so a midnight reveal should be exactly at 11AM here in NYC.
enzo_gt said:
I am awake, tired, have a headache, but I don't give a fuck were getting three awesome reveals and frank west today.
oh you

Dahbomb

BAD-BOYS.jpg

Incoming reports indicate that "THIS SHIT HAS GOTTEN REAL!"
It is 10:23AM. We are thirteen hours behind Japan so a midnight reveal should be exactly at 11AM here in NYC.
That's still morning last time I checked. :D

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
About 10:21 AM

It seems a new trailer has been uploaded today to Capcom's Press site now (Password protected, though)

QUICK, LETS FIND A GAF MEMBER THAT HAS A PASSWORD...or that can hack it, that'd work too.

SolarKnight said:
QUICK, LETS FIND A GAF MEMBER THAT HAS PASSWORD...or that can hack it, that'd work too.
Hack? Just type in the name of the character and we are a go.

:)
Karsticles said:
Ah, no doubt. You could always buy a converter...
I wish I could. I'm really not trying to spend more money with holiday sales around the corner.

Still, that adapter for Savior has proven to be a good purchase. It would help me enjoy MvC3 much more on the PS3...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SolarKnight said:
QUICK, LETS FIND A GAF MEMBER THAT HAS PASSWORD...or that can hack it, that'd work too.
There is a GAFer with access... akilshohen.

Along with other members of GAF who are members of the gaming press.

rukland

So I might have gotten out of bed in time then? Sweet for once the wife and kids let me sleep in so I am ready to rock!

Kimosabae

Banned
Dahbomb said:
This is the train for Frank West (kinda packed):
india-train.jpg

This one for Nova/RR (packed):

1044894.jpg

This one for Phoenix Wright (packed and more people trying to jump on):

traveling+on+train+in+india+%25286%2529.jpg

How are these not shopped? Can anyone illuminate me on these? What countries are these?

Smo21

Dahbomb said:
They are going to show a couple trailers of 2 new characters. Then they will be accompanied by a small batch of full match video (sort of staged to make the new character look good) showcasing the new characters in action.

There will most likely be a new stage as well. This is the pattern that is followed by most reveals.

Its 10:40am right now.

mr. puppy

Banned
guess i'll just watch Combofiend blow up the east coast again on runnin sets.

Hey when combofiend plays the east coast and they decide to limit him to just 1 character, what character would give him the biggest disadvantage? It looks like he can OCV the other team with everybody.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kimosabae said:
How are these not shopped? Can anyone illuminate me on these? What countries are these?
Probably India or Pakistan. Not too terribly out of the norm even though those might be some extreme examples.

My personal hype train:

Family-on-motorcycle-Herat-409x350.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
SolarPowered said:
My eyelids are heavy as hell right now...

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
While you thro' my window peep,
And you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky,

shaowebb

enzo_gt said:
Niitsuma saying it'd hit midnight in Japan.. which is in under half an hour.

Yo MAAAAAAAAAHVEL!!

Sweet. In that case I'm gonna park it right here for awhile instead of going in on college stuff before work. While we wait for dat Phoenix who wants some Steel Samurai?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Briarios said:
Can't wait ... I bet Nova plays faster than people think. He is the human rocket :D
I had a dream last night that Nova was super slow but had super insane priority projectiles.

Dream also consisted of a CG trailer where his rival was Storm and he just melted through all her projectiles with his cosmic energy, and I kept thinking HOW IS THIS EVEN CANONICALLY FAIR.

Then I woke up and now this is me getting hype:

1-ani-phoenix-wargg.gif

rukland

I have been having dreams that I can play at a competitive level. Man it sucks waking up and still not being able to most basic BnB combos

Briarios

Capcom Intern: hey guys, you know that flash drive we put all the NYCC reveal trailers on so that no one would be able to find them on our servers and leak them again?

Capcom Marketing Director: Yes ...

Capcom Intern: Yeah ... I lost it.

Dahbomb

Kimosabae said:
Pics are real but 2nd one is staged (why are those guys just waving at the camera?).

One of them I recognize from Pakistan which is the 2nd one, first one is from India. 3rd one has a large Muslim population from their get up could be Pakistan or Bangladesh. Definitely not outside of these 3 countries. All 3 of them are extremely over populated, Bangladesh being one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

Yo MAAAAAAAAAHVEL!!
NO MAN... YOU SAID IT TOO URLEY!!! :(

We only say that after the actual reveals.

Jintor

They gotta post soon or I'm just going to collapse in bed

Been up for 2 hours debugging Dolphin and it's not working...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
And in 5 minutes or so when they don't show up on the dot people are going to go batshit insane and full swing into pandemonium. :lol

Kimosabae

Banned
Damn, that's crazy. I'm from Jamaica, and in the poorer, country areas, their public buses are essentially minivans. We'd have overcrowding and people hitching rides on the sides and such - but nothing as insane as that.

shaowebb

Jintor said:
They gotta post soon or I'm just going to collapse in bed

Been up for 2 hours debugging Dolphin and it's not working...

Daaaaaaaaamn. Sorry to hear that Jintor. Getting stuck on debugging software sucks. Last semester I had a several hour run at Zbrush after it started shooting out broken GoZ models during import/export so I feel for you. Nothing sucks worse than losing sleep trying to make software just do its job and not knowing why it won't yet.

EDIT: Also is this thing is appearing on Unity first or the marvel youtube channel?

Top Bottom