• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Self-Control Support Group

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
enzo_gt said:
And in 5 minutes or so when they don't show up on the dot people are going to go batshit insane and full swing into pandemonium. :lol

Well at 9:30, Wes twittered couple fo hours so I expect 11:00 to 12:00; but if people chose to to be crazy. BAIL OUT TIME!

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
SolarPowered said:
It's not just me. Smurfx, Frantic, Tobe and Sixfortyfive are not slouches.
Man, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get bodied at SB. Haven't put in any serious practice in 2 weeks or so. :(

Expecting to have fun anyway.

THEY LIED TO US.

THOSE BASTARDS!
Sixfortyfive said:
Man, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get bodied at SB. Haven't put in any serious practice in 2 weeks or so. :(

Expecting to have fun anyway.
You are probably the best of us when you are warmed up though.

Briarios

enzo_gt said:
And in 5 minutes or so when they don't show up on the dot people are going to go batshit insane and full swing into pandemonium. :lol

Haha anytime someone says pandemonium, I can't help but think of this horrible old cartoon that I used to watch for some reason. Man, I had no taste as a kid
pandamonium-show.jpg

Jintor

shaowebb said:
Daaaaaaaaamn. Sorry to hear that Jintor. Getting stuck on debugging software sucks. Last semester I had a several hour run at Zbrush after it started shooting out broken GoZ models during import/export so I feel for you. Nothing sucks worse than losing sleep trying to make software just do its job and not knowing why it won't yet.

EDIT: Also is this thing is appearing on Unity first or the marvel youtube channel?

It's alright, I think it's just a bad CD rip. Trying to get Xenoblade working...

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Lucky Number Seven Force said:

YEAAAAAAH. My predictions were a bit off, best call was probably him having a Super Skrull Inferno like hyper. Charging explosive looking moves also nicely pulled off. Looks like someone I could pull off playing. HYPE CONFIRMED. Fire the reveal thread canons!

SmithnCo

Haha, so he does have cameo moves from Maya, and when the cornered music kicks in, awesome.

The judge and level 3 hypers are fucking amazing too.

Nova>Phoenix

He'll probably be a hit with the Japanese and some of the Phoenix fans though. He doesn't look terrible, but certainly not as top tier as Vergil and co. I'll hold my judgement on him.

Now all I need from NOVA is the beam assist and the beam hyper to accompany it!
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
Nova looks phoned in...very underwhelming compared to his powerset.
Nova's voice is the only thing that really gets to me. His theme sounds decent too. Certainly better than Hsien-Ko's and at least on par with Morrigan's(which was not all that good either).

Kimosabae

Banned
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
Nova looks phoned in...very underwhelming compared to his powerset.

Phoenix wright looks even more garbage than I expected him to be.

Not impressed at all.

This.

But I'm sure our opinions won't stop the nauseating nerdgasmic "No, I'M the biggest fan of _____ in this thread. NO REALLY!"- contest from dominating this thread.

Jintor

mr. puppy said:
phoenix wright's normals have terrible range, hope he can make up for it otherwise. he doesn't look too mobile either.

Yeah, he really does look gimmicky

however

it depends how awesome those gimmicks are. His objection attacks while charged looked kind of cool. Gotta get the lowdown on that evidence mechanic.

Top Bottom