• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

TheAnvil

Neo Member
I've never tried it and currently don't have access, but is it true you can get your Xbox 360 fightstick to work on Xbox One just by plugging it in the back USB ports?

Also does anyone have a gif of that black dude flipping out when Infinite was revealed?

Femto.

I so hope this is one of Carol's alt's or a future DLC costume!

ms-marvel.jpg

Femto.

I so hope we get a number for the character roster tonight, my biggest fear is that 2v2 might be indicative of a smaller initial roster.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I'm actually OK with 2v2 because I think it might make the game more accessible (fewer characters one needs to learn/execute with) and I think the gems will make up for it some by adding back in some depth but in a different way.

RedBoot

Let's be real, we all know who'll be the BoF rep:

Would be okay with that, Bleu, Garr, or Fou Lou.

Hell, let's just do BOF Musou.

I do wonder if they'd give Ryu a slightly different name if he was in here, just because of SF Ryu. Ryu the Dragon, Ryu of Fire?

i-Jest

U MARVEL finally getting that patch on Xbox 360 and PS3 then huh. I never thought this day would come.

Please let Virgil, Dante, Trish, and Lady be in the new game.

If mvc4 is good then I can see it taking over sfv. MVC 3 at one point surpassed sfiv. From stream viewership. Not entrants number though. Sfiv always had more entrants than mvc3.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Glad that Megaman (X) is in. I want Jin Saotome and Captain Commando back. Maybe Hayato too. And maybe Kyosuke. But of those, Captain Commando the most.

Top Bottom