• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

shaowebb

If Iron Fist returns he had better become Top Tier this time. Give him berzerker slash , seismos and air dashes. Hell give him Thunder knuckle from Viper!

If Switch doesn't get games like this, I'm worried for Switch.

Hopefully they're just saving an announce for Jan, or even better have Nintendo v Capcom in the works instead. I don't really think either is that likely.

We'll see. MvC with Marvel and Capcom Amiibos is a very tantalizing prospect.

X-Men objectively > rest of Marvel

JddLEIa.gif

shaowebb

Hopefully he doesn't return. Make room for new fighters.

With a name like infinite and a promise of HUGE roster from folks I'd rather hope my boy returns revisioned than dies a half finished concept in UMVC3. Im hoping several dudes return reworked. I think Iron Man and Spiderman are due for complete moveset shakeups to be honest here.

Dali

With a name like infinite and a promise of HUGE roster from folks I'd rather hope my boy returns revisioned than dies a half finished concept in UMVC3. Im hoping several dudes return reworked. I think Iron Man and Spiderman are due for complete moveset shakeups to be honest here.
Give Ironman multiple suits that can be switched on the fly. Each would have its own move sets and abilities.

Spiderman should just stay spiderman.

TaterTots

Banned
Are you guys on board for gems now? I remember people disliking the concept for SFxTekken. Wonder how that will work in tournaments?

They should. She's going to get her own movie in couple of years.

Well yeah. They've been at it for a while now. Esepcially with her movie coming out and gaining more prominence in the comics.

They should've pushed her in MvC3. Real talk.

My point is they've been doing this for a while, and she hasn't caught on. Her comics haven't been enjoyable, and most of the attention and fanbase she's acquired is based solely on that push. Outside of Avengers: EMH, she hasn't even been really interesting. You pick any female character and give them the push Carol got and they'd be in the same position or better, factually.

Mizerman

My point is they've been doing this for a while, and she hasn't caught on. Her comics haven't been enjoyable, and most of the attention and fanbase she's acquired is based solely on that push. Outside of Avengers: EMH, she hasn't even been really interesting. You pick any female character and give them the push Carol got and they'd be in the same position or better, factually.

I know. I'm just saying that Marvel is hellbent on making Carol a thing no matter what.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We're just getting an extended trailer, but it don't think it would be out of the question to expect 2 new characters.

Its a gameplay trailer. What we got was not a gameplay trailer.

Village

This is one of those times where you might have to accept there seems to be a bunch of people who liked the character that they pushed. You don't, and just move on.

I have to go through this multiple times a year with wrestlers. Sometimes you have to throw your hands up, people like something you don't. Hope the guy you like is in the game

Jawmuncher

Are you guys on board for gems now? I remember people disliking the concept for SFxTekken. Wonder how that will work in tournaments?

Infinty Gems are sounding like they'll be more or less choose your own Xfactor so it's not a big deal.

Doesn't seem like we're getting the weird choose your own gems that can do all this different stuff depending on what you do in the match and will be paid for DLC and all that nonsense.

Capcom I feel can't really afford to botch MVCI. It NEEDS to be a EVO mainstay after it's release. They can't have another game that falls off again like SFxT.

Top Bottom