• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Jawmuncher

Just heard Gamora's theme. It's ok. Really not a fan of the Marvel side being so MCU focused sound wise for the majority.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
are there character trials/challenges?

Yes. It's in the OP.

9Mo0sY1.png

DunpealD

They're not making these story modes for players like you though. They already get your sales based on the gameplay and competitive nature of them.

The story modes are for the casuals who play story modes, arcades, and vs ai for a couple days/weeks then put the game down more or less for good. It's for the people who gobble up netherrealm games for their single player content and never play another human being.

The miscalculation on MvC:I's part is that the story mode needs to look interesting in the first place. I get that it's the new standard, but I'd be ok with something like World Tour Mode or Edge Master Mode.

There is one question I need an answer to. How in the world does this game require 55GB? What's using up all the space?

Jawmuncher

He's a database miner who found some stuffs for SFV by getting the access into a certain server so it's more likely that he's a legit. That's big if he find anything in the server.

We already got the characters though. So unless they 2018 character's are on there too. There isn't much to leak that's a big deal.

Nemesis_

Somebody mentioned previously you can quit out of Arcade Mode and not complete it to unlock colours. Is this true? If so when are you meant to quit out?

patchday

Got deadline at work tomorrow. So unfortunately won't be able to play til late tomorrow

Sigma and Panther aren't day 1 DLC are they? I was dumb and bought the collector's edition so good season pass wise.

Wow collector's? Respect.

I went in on PS4 Deluxe. I never buy season passes but I did the math. If I want a discount on DLC content then it made sense to use my 20% GCU discount + certificate I had to get the prices down.

I really like how apologyman is using the storm to keep himself safe. I haven't really seen people using the storm defensively like this before.

Dahbomb

Apologyman getting a lot of value out of the Space gem. He's pulling them into the tornado consistently and opening them into the cube.

I think right now Mind Stone seems the weakest of the stone but I think we just don't have enough meter burning characters in the game yet. Firebrand is really the only one.

Just got an e-mail from BestBuy saying my shipment has been delayed. New delivery date is October 18 and it says they'll automatically cancel my order if I don't receive it by then. What? I pre-ordered back in January...

shaowebb

Ugh...this game needs those new faces stat. This looks like the same old stuff I've seen for 7 years with all these returning faces and tactics on stream and its hard to get hype when I'm not seeing anything new of note.

Forget playing fighting games on a trashcan, MVCI needs to be played on a recycling bin lol. January tournies with the full roster can't come soon enough.

Got home with my copy after it took Gamestop like 30 damn minutes to realize the box was hidden in the back. Time to go ham......for an hour or two till I have to finish my homework and get ready for classes tomorrow T.T

Top Bottom