• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Dahbomb

Ugh...this game needs those new faces stat. This looks like the same old stuff I've seen for 7 years with all these returning faces and tactics on stream and its hard to get hype when I'm not seeing anything new of note.

Forget playing fighting games on a trashcan, MVCI needs to be played on a recycling bin lol. January tournies with the full roster can't come soon enough.
Frank West diving in with Servbot head while Firebrand sets up shop with Tornado, lights it on fire and pulls them into it with Space gem then puts them in the shame cube? Come on now that played nothing like a Marvel 3 match even without those same characters. The stones really add a lot of spice to the standard game play.

Jawmuncher

They say what time? I'm not trying to sit here and look at a logo.
I'm guessing what Sony TGS conference to show hunter?

Dahbomb

The music in SFV is great.

Why is the music in this game this shit.
There are some good music pieces in this (X theme, Captain Marvel theme, CSS theme, victory theme, menu theme, Gammora theme). Too bad there are some really bad ones though.

FSLink

Banned
Spencer and Ryu's new remixes are pretty sweet too.

But man, for being the only vocal theme in the game now, why is Dante's new remix so trashhhhhh

The music in SFV is fantastic.

One of the most heavily overlooked things about the game.

I mean yeah, it's why when stuff like Juri's theme in SFV, it really stands out since a lot of people consider it trash (I don't mind it, but I do think it doesn't really suit fighting)

Dahbomb

Dante's theme is like some next level of shittyness.

It's all good though because Dante gets his rocks on in the story mode.

What are y'all watching and approximately what time will the announcement be?
MvC:i exhibitions on, with announcement coming later;
https://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Dante's theme is like some next level of shittyness.

It's all good though because Dante gets his rocks on in the story mode.
Yup it is the worst theme in the game. And its disappointing too because I'll be spending a lot of time with Dante in training mode.. Strider theme got done good (and some marvel ones)....

Durden77

Man, these matches are fucking incredible, but I really do worry that this game is going to be too much for spectators. There's some crazy shit...happening....all....the time.. .

Sayad

Looking at those stages, they couldn't have picked a worse piece of the game for the demo if they tried, lol. Capcom's incompetence is truly amazing.

Dahbomb

These two played each other before at FGTV, Chris' Ghost Rider was doing a lot more work there. Here he can't get anything done.

Dahbomb

This game is incredibly hard to follow at times.
Up your power level son!

This is like Yamcha complaining he can't follow Goku and Vegeta fighting.

FChamp returning to GHOST RIDER!!! AYY LMAO!!! But Ghost Rider is actually good in this game, that set was just not a good representation of him.

Top Bottom