• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Sigmaah

That X tech that was mentioned before seems to be that X can cancel into specials and I think normals after his command dash and back hop after buster.

So u can shoot buster, dash forward, then cancel into another buster or slicer, ice, etc.

I don't know how much this changes him but that's deff good af to know. I'll deff be on later to check this out.

brian!

That X tech that was mentioned before seems to be that X can cancel into specials and I think normals after his command dash and back hop after buster.

So u can shoot buster, dash forward, then cancel into another buster or slicer, ice, etc.

I don't know how much this changes him but that's deff good af to know. I'll deff be on later to check this out.

I THINK i played a gaffer doing this, hard for me to visualize, but yeah really hard resisting wanting to snake my way through the buster shots, i end up eating it every time

Coda

Let that Dante salt flow!

Best action game character of all time and now the best fighting game character of all time!

As long as you were a Dante player from MVC3 you can't be salty. It's all the new Dante players looking for an easy way to win.

Durden77

Hmmmmm...very interesting. Will look into this tonight.

JeTmAn81

Isn't this part of how he can normally cancel any special into another special?

paolo11

Is there a video of this? I want to check it out.

Glad you found it because I spent my day looking for it lol

Sigmaah

Isn't this part of how he can normally cancel any special into another special?

He can cancel special into special but this option now gives him a shit load of more mobility because now he can dash forward or back hop while shooting shit out od (from what I read).

Is there a video of this? I want to check it out.

Gotchu fam.
http://youtu.be/IHDw_7e46P4

Glad you found it because I spent my day looking for it lol

If I can't find anything here I head over to shoryu boards and lord behold there it was!

wille9

The patch for reality stone should be after EVO! I miss seeing Justin Wong low tier team made it work away Wolverine, Storm, and Akuma, Iheart Justice had the best Cap, and Phoenix Wright in the game or IC Yipes's Dante, Vergil and Magneto function. MVCI doesn't even have a quarter of the hype of UMVC3 where are the halls of hype videos for MVCI or Max's the online warrior series the one with the crazy Spiderman tech! Finger cramps haven't made any Tutorials for this game!

patchday

I didn't really watch myself so I dont really care. I thought it was from the SoCal regionals

So yeah I wont be responding to this specific topic anymore

Let that Dante salt flow!

Best action game character of all time and now the best fighting game character of all time!

I still need to try playing with him. just havent had much time to play lately

I think Dante needs some slight adjustment to better fit within the intentions of how this game system works and how hitsun scaling and damage scaling should work. He breaks too many of the rules that other characters have to adhere to.

Also maybe slow down reality stone activation.

wille9

The crazy thing is, Marvel vs Capcom 2 had sold over 2 million digital copies when it was re-released for X-Box360 and PS3 that game was almost 10 years old at the time!

The crazy thing is, Marvel vs Capcom 2 had sold over 2 million digital copies when it was re-released for X-Box360 and PS3 that game was almost 10 years old at the time!

There was a lot of thirst for that game and the series around then too. It was the first vs related release since the ps2/Xbox port of mvc2, which was increasing in price to $80+ for a copy.

Producer

The patch for reality stone should be after EVO! I miss seeing Justin Wong low tier team made it work away Wolverine, Storm, and Akuma, Iheart Justice had the best Cap, and Phoenix Wright in the game or IC Yipes's Dante, Vergil and Magneto function. MVCI doesn't even have a quarter of the hype of UMVC3 where are the halls of hype videos for MVCI or Max's the online warrior series the one with the crazy Spiderman tech! Finger cramps haven't made any Tutorials for this game!

lol. You know its been less than a month right, and theres been like only 1 major tourney and some smallers ones, and locals. Justin hasnt even played in tournament yet. And when was the last time fingercramp made anything? Lol

DR2K

Banned

It’s almost as if you release a game with characters people want to play as with all the content available, they’ll buy your game.

FSLink

Banned
Justin's team wasn't low tier, I<3Justice's team didn't start making damage to people until later in the meta, etc. We are not even a month in yet, what the hell are you talking about? LMAO

Dahbomb

There is supposed to be a costume store? First time I am hearing of such a thing.

Dante is a much better FG character than Vergil. Vergil was translated very well but he doesn't have a lot of interesting mechanics or cool stuff, he is just strong all around.

Also Dante is probably the best character but don't expect him to win most tournaments. The top 2 players don't use Dante (Sonic Fox and FChamp) so as long as those players are in attendance, the Dante players will get worked for now. This is probably going to be a Zero type situation where it wasn't until later on in the game's cycle did that character started winning tournaments and get an EVO belt.

Remember that despite being a good character for most of MVC3, Dante never won EVO.

patchday

Funny thing this game sells for $60 still *right now* in used game market. I wanted to get that version since it has Cyclops but I don't want to pay $60. Cant download legit either since Capcom pulled it and didnt bring it back ;(

It's funny you brought this up because I was trying to find a physical copy the other night

This game was the GOAT for MvC2 series roster for me.

smurfx

get some go again
There is supposed to be a costume store? First time I am hearing of such a thing.

Dante is a much better FG character than Vergil. Vergil was translated very well but he doesn't have a lot of interesting mechanics or cool stuff, he is just strong all around.

Also Dante is probably the best character but don't expect him to win most tournaments. The top 2 players don't use Dante (Sonic Fox and FChamp) so as long as those players are in attendance, the Dante players will get worked for now. This is probably going to be a Zero type situation where it wasn't until later on in the game's cycle did that character started winning tournaments and get an EVO belt.

Remember that despite being a good character for most of MVC3, Dante never won EVO.
dante being overused will also allow many to develop anti dante tech which will filter out a lot of the average to bad dantes. i saw nothing wrong with what those guys said in that video.

Funny thing this game sells for $60 still *right now* in used game market. I wanted to get that version since it has Cyclops but I don't want to pay $60. Cant download legit either since Capcom pulled it and didnt bring it back ;(

It's funny you brought this up because I was trying to find a physical copy the other night

This game was the GOAT for MvC2 series roster for me.
Which version of MvC2 are you looking for physical? The Dreamcast version is not super expensive, last I checked. In the like $30-40 range.

Edit: Nm, just looked it up on eBay. Crazy how expensive it has gotten.

Dahbomb

dante being overused will also allow many to develop anti dante tech which will filter out a lot of the average to bad dantes. i saw nothing wrong with what those guys said in that video.
What video?

Anyway Dante already has a weakness which is what he always had. His fastest normal is 8 frame.

Top Bottom