• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

Prologue

Something about the interaction between DareDevil and his costume maker, that I really like. Can't really put my finger on it.

Oh don't worry, is a non-spoiler. I swear.
Friend
giphy.gif

Hope your enjoying the season

On episode 4:
I like how it feels like a nice lead in to Civil War with the cops talking how the heroes are doing more harm than good & getting away with it. It may not be directly alluding to it, but it's a nice little connective tissue that works both for this season so far, but the larger MCU.

Dai101

Banned
Friend
giphy.gif

Hope your enjoying the season

It seriuosly is.

It's worth the loss of sleep.

On episode 4:
I like how it feels like a nice lead in to Civil War with the cops talking how the heroes are doing more harm than good & getting away with it. It may not be directly alluding to it, but it's a nice little connective tissue that works both for this season so far, but the larger MCU.

YES.
How that DA want's to make an example of Castle and all those other super and not super vigilantes that we know are around.

An Arkham-style DD game with Matt Murdock crime scene sections using supersensory hearing. All I'm asking for.

Also what's with
pound shop Gary Oldman
in Episode 1?

Got to watch half way through episode 2 before work.

Anybody else surprised at how chill Punisher was shooting up that hospital? I thought he used a bit more discretion when civilians were around

Episode 3 is awesome. I would definitely like another superhero game like the Batman series but with more of the impact like the Mad Max game with Daredevil or someone similar (s1 Oliver/Arrow). Great fight scenes, got me pumped watching that episode.

Sou Da

Got to watch half way through episode 2 before work.

Anybody else surprised at how chill Punisher was shooting up that hospital? I thought he used a bit more discretion when civilians were around

Look forward to episode 6 for his thoughts on that.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Liking this a lot. Just finished ep 3
that fight scene at the end was just...wow! Amazing stuff. I don't know if I missed something but how did the punisher and DD split up? Did DD just leave him in the elevator after beating up the biker gang?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
How would you guys/girls compare this to Season 1?

I'm only three episodes in and I'm loving it. Now that the characters have already been set up in Season 1, this hits the ground running. Plus Foggy and Karen have way more to do, at least so far.

Very Minor Spoiler:
And I can't get enough of Jon Bernthal's Punisher. I was a little hesitant about him being introduced, but the show sells it immediately. Dude is like a powder keg. I legitimately felt uncomfortable during some of his scenes because you're always wondering when he's about to go off.

S1kkZ

does charlie cox do most of his stunts or does his stuntman look exactly like him? usually i can tell when a stuntman is used, but here i only noticed it a few times.

JTripper

Holy shit, episode 3 is a piece of TV treasure. It's a shining example of what comic book adaptations could be, narratively and visually. FUCK it was good.

First two episodes were decent, nothing mindblowing, but episode 3 brought it to the next level, as a second season should for a show like this.
That was some serious Ghost Rider shit I was not ready to handle. Hallway 2.0 is awesome even if there are a few obvious edits.

Bloomers

Just finished episode 3 and HOLY SHIT that was hype. I was up out of my seat by the end of it. Loving this season so far.
Also Ep2 Daredevil was a better Batman than Batman himself lol

mrjohill

Quick thoughts on episodes 1-4
season starts off really really strong. The pacing is also really good that i think that if they just took these 4 episodes it would make a great movie that ends with the elektra stinger.

IconGrist

Just started Episode 8. So far this has been way better than Season 1. Every episode has been top tier.

I do have one minor complaint but I'm going to wait and see how it plays out before I really judge it.

cereal_killerxx

Episode 3
That new hallway fight scene. HOLY SHNIKES! I'm completely in favor of that chain being DD's new permanent weapon. I'm just sayin'.

Pachimari

That was an interesting end to E7. Can't wait to see what's going on.

Also some intense shit going on.

Starting Episode 8 now.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Fuuuuuuck! Episode 4 man. Probably my favorite episode so far, even dating back to season 1. Amazing. Great start to the season. I feel like I have to take a break but don't think I can.

Top Bottom