• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

Xion385

Spoiler alert: But am I the only one disappointed that Frank didn't rub his head (not even once)or even say "Let me ask you something, Murdock" during the entire season?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What about
Melvin?

Why spoiler tag that? Might as well spoiler tag
Foggy
and
Karen
also. Hell spoiler tag
Daredevil

Spoiler alert: But am I the only one disappointed that Frank didn't rub his head (not even once)or even say "Let me ask you something, Murdock" during the entire season?

uGmyfoY.gif

You are not sir

Indignate

Why spoiler tag that? Might as well spoiler tag
Foggy
and
Karen
also. Hell spoiler tag
Daredevil

The worst part is that I'm pretty sure that character doesn't even exist. Which maybe is the joke?

He might be thinking of
Malcolm
though.

Oh nvm, I thought he was talking specifically about JJ.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The worst part is that I'm pretty sure that character doesn't even exist. Which maybe is the joke?

He might be thinking of
Malcolm
though.

Oh nvm, I thought he was talking specifically about JJ.

You suck

If you don't have the energy that's a pretty pathetic personal problem

LOL yikes. A bit too overzealous a fan ....

Episode 6 is done now. Lol who would have thought
the karen subplot would be more thrilling than the main daredevil thread. The power of the punisher man. He pretty much took over this series big time. Ninja shit is nice and everything but Franks the show now

Red

What was up with (ep 8? Maybe 9):
Karen crying at the newspaper clipping in her new office? But I guess Karen cries at basically everything, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Rhaknar

Karen crying at the newspaper clipping in her new office? But I guess Karen cries at basically everything, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Reminds her of Ben?

Red

spoil
I think she just got emotional at the memory of ben.

Spoiler:
That was Urich's office
Yeah but she specifically looks at a
story from the paper, and asks "did you read this?" to which Beardsley McNewspaper says "yes, and so did Ben, and he didn't care, and neither do I." I assumed it was a story about her past or something relevant since so much attention was placed on it. There is a close up of the headline and everything. And she doesn't start to cry until after she reads it.

Spoiler (kind of):
http://i.imgur.com/ZtF1urh.jpg

It's so vague it doesn't really tell us anything but it is clearly meant to be important to the character. I was wondering if I had missed or forgotten something.

Indignate

I wanna throw in here cuz I have a different answer.

The files were about her past.

Maximo

Some of the fight scenes are worse then Season 1 alot of quick edits and camera angles that weren't a staple of the first season.

Retro

story from the paper, and asks "did you read this?" to which Beardsley McNewspaper says "yes, and so did Ben, and he didn't care, and neither do I." I assumed it was a story about her past or something relevant since so much attention was placed on it. There is a close up of the headline and everything. And she doesn't start to cry until after she reads it.

Episode 9 SPOILER:
The clipping it shows says "Mystery accident causes teen fatality" and mentions a "Kevin Paxton Paige" dying in a single car accident in Fagan's Corner, Vermont, her home town. Something happened to the brother she mentioned in an earlier episode.

RS4-

What about
Melvin?

Legit best char on the show. Only likeable one too.

I wanna throw in here cuz I have a different answer.

The files were about her past.

This is my thought as well.

Red

Episode 9 SPOILER:
The clipping it shows says "Mystery accident causes teen fatality" and mentions a "Kevin Paxton Paige" dying in a single car accident in Fagan's Corner, Vermont, her home town. Something happened to the brother she mentioned in an earlier episode.
I couldn't make out any text besides the headline.

Ah I catch it now,
Kevin Paxton Page.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I just finished episode 3. The whole thing is great, but the second half was captivating.

The first season's extended fight scene against a bunch of mooks was more "wow," but this season's was still cool.

Red

I had to pause it a couple of times, the camera doesn't focus on any one part so you can only read bits of it at a time.
Still weird that
Mr. Newspaper says he "doesn't care," as if Karen is to blame for something, despite the headline not indicating that in any way.

Rhaknar

Are we ready to see Jon Bernthal punch a polar bear is what I ask you fine gentlemen (and ladies)

Spoiler (kind of):
http://i.imgur.com/ZtF1urh.jpg

It's so vague it doesn't really tell us anything but it is clearly meant to be important to the character. I was wondering if I had missed or forgotten something.
oh yeah, that, I remember that and I don't know about that either. I'm just as confused about it as you are so if someone else knows...please inform us.
Episode 9 SPOILER:
oh, fuck.

SPOIL
so what did the guy mean when he said ben didn't care, and neither did he?

HeySeuss

I just finished episode 3. The whole thing is great, but the second half was captivating.

The first season's extended fight scene against a bunch of mooks was more "wow," but this season's was still cool.

Yeah I agree. It was OK but it seemed like it was trying to outdo last season's scene.
Chain
was a nice touch tho.

Retro

Still weird that
Mr. Newspaper says he "doesn't care," as if Karen is to blame for something, despite the headline not indicating that in any way.

SPOIL
so what did the guy mean when he said ben didn't care, and neither did he?

I think there's more in there than just that, and
the fact that it happened under mysterious circumstances could mean anything, up to and including her involvement in his death. I literally have no idea what it could be, you can make out the name "Kevin" on another scrap but that's about it. It also says "for unknown reasons, the vehicle..." and then it's just blurry. But something Karen did in Vermont is pretty messed up.

Red

I think there's more in there than just that, and
the fact that it happened under mysterious circumstances could mean anything, up to and including her involvement in his death. I literally have no idea what it could be, you can make out the name "Kevin" on another scrap but that's about it. It also says "for unknown reasons, the vehicle..." and then it's just blurry. But something Karen did in Vermont is pretty messed up.
Too bad Ben Urich, The Best Researcher, can no longer research.

Mid season for some reason I got it into my head that Frank
would join Stick's crew and fight against the Hand with them considering his propensity to kill, but then again his aims and their aims don't align at all. It would have been interesting to explore I think, but I like Frank as just his own separate entity, separate from Matt's brand of justice at least.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Finished up the season. Really enjoyed it. Quality was pretty consistent throughout.

Only thing I didn't like was
the Kurgan being the Blacksmith. It's such a contrived twist.

Jonm1010

Banned

Until I saw him in Wolf of Wall Street and Fury I thought Bernthal was a fairly bad actor. He could chew scenery and that was about it.

After enough seasons with Walking Dead though, I just realized no one could escape the bad writing and direction of that series over the long term. Well, except maybe Morgan Jones.
Though I haven't stuck around for the latest seasons to see if they ultimately ruined him too.

I mean Bernthal still loves chewing scenery, but with better direction and/or better scripts he makes it work. Episode 4
graveyard monologue
was damn good. So good that if he keeps this up I would be pissed if he doesn't get some nominations for his work here.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Daredevil an asshole? No

tumblr_nm2dordeKn1sr7dvdo1_500.jpg

Also, why does he like to get with crazy so much?

143065-118786-typhoid-mary.jpg
Matts all about that crazy puddy cuz crazy puddy is 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾🙏🏽🙏🏽😎😏

Rhaknar

Matts all about that crazy puddy cuz crazy puddy is 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾🙏🏽🙏🏽😎😏

I dont know why this made me laugh so much but it did

Neoxon

episode 11
why is the punisher telling page about love lmao
Because he loved his wife & children more than anything in the world. If anyone knows what love is, it's him. You truly appreciate something when it's gone, & Punisher's conversation with Page showed that. He'd rather feel heartbreak than feel nothing at all. Frank losing the love of his life left a void in his heart. He saw the same signs of affection within Page concerning Matt, & Frank doesn't want Page to feel empty like him.

Top Bottom