• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Doctor Strange | Production Thread

Pachimari

Claire Temple in Daredevil is not Night Nurse. She were originally planned to be but as already stated, things had to change.

There's currently no Night Nurse in the MCU and Rachel McAdams could very well be the first.

In that photo, they also call War Machine "War Hammer."

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I guess his name changed according to a quick google search?

Nah, those first few hits on google are just articles speculating about the picture, same as we are. Nothing official.

I could've sworn that someone posted this exact picture with the War Hammer thing like a year ago.

No, it was released last December. I know because it has been my desktop wallpaper since they released the HQ version a bit later. :)

Nightmare would be the most obivous choice for the first Strange villain, as he was the first Strange villain in the comics, and the story would translate well into the MCU:

From the Nightmare Wikipedia entry:
"He is the evil ruler of a 'Dream Dimension', where tormented humans are brought during their sleep. He roams this realm on his demonic black horned horse named Dreamstalker. He appears as a chalk-white man with wild green hair, a green bodysuit, and a ragged cape. He was the first foe met by Doctor Strange, when a man who was having troubled dreams went to Strange for help, though it is revealed this is due to him committing a murder. Later Nightmare imprisons several humans in his dimension, but Strange frees them. When Doctor Strange forgot to recite a spell before he slept, Nightmare started tormenting him, before Strange was freed after tricking Nightmare by casting an illusion of an enemy of his"

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the exact plot of the movie.

alba

Little is the new Big
I can't wait until the first trailer drops. I think we'll finally have something new in the MCU.

Can't decide what my favourite episode of the IT Crowd is. Either that Countdown one or the one where they go to the theatre.

Both are GOAT tier.

http://mcuexchange.com/doctor-strange-and-baron-mordo-shown-in-new-set-photos-and-clip/

1nXI8l0.jpg

More at the link.

Rather than a post-credits scene, I think it'd be more fitting for Stark to try recruit Stephen during the film, and finds him preoccupied with some inter-dimensional shit. Or he just tells Stark to fuck off, like Wolverine in First Class.

Quick

Banned
Rather than a post-credits scene, I think it'd be more fitting for Stark to try recruit Stephen during the film, and finds him preoccupied with some inter-dimensional shit. Or he just tells Stark to fuck off, like Wolverine in First Class.

Strange is driving, and gets a phone call.

"T STARK"

He answers the call, and it's Tony looking to book an appointment to remove a mole.

Strange hits a pothole and drops his phone. On instinct, he reaches down to grab it, but gets into an accident that injures his hand.

The post-credits scene ends with a distracted driving PSA.

Tomorrow, they're filming at 29th and Park Avenue South, so I'll probably head up there for about 15-20 minutes to see what scenes they're shooting if I can even get close to that.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
This looks friggin' great :) So happy about everything MCU, damn. Can't believe we're getting a Cumberbatch Dr Strange with costume and all.

Wonder if this will be the next Guardians-like hit nobody sees coming, since it's so off the path for superheroes.

Platy

Out of context scenes without proper angle, special effects, color correction and everything will never stops being funny

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I love set photos of superhero movies, they always make the movie look like dogshit.

jelly

Katy Perry music video?

I thought he can't use his hands or was it, he couldn't but now can with the added bonus of powers?

Top Bottom