• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Jessica Jones |OT| A.K.A. Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones *spoilers for S1*

Numb

ep 6
Holy shit. This dude.
rape her, the STFU! to the restuarant and also buying the house she grew up in. What a freak. He is the best.
Also not dragging the wife killing. Would have beeen boring otherwise.

Ricker

I have only now got through 1 episode but nothing was interesting yet. Crossing fingers for #2

The ending
with Hope saying she cant move and then killing her parents in the elevator after looking like she was ok
didnt surprise you at all...?

Ep. 6:
Knowing how much of a monster ZK is makes him trying not to use his powers for something important to him makes him look all the more pathetic.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT NOW THE REVEAL. holy shit that's so fucked up.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Ep. 6:
Knowing how much of a monster ZK is makes him trying not to use his powers for something important to him makes him look all the more pathetic.
I kinda feelt sorry for him, when he said that he feels bad because he isnt sure when people do something for him because they want to or if he just forces them.
Not 100% sure if this is Episode 6, too.

Karak

The ending
with Hope saying she cant move and then killing her parents in the elevator after looking like she was ok
didnt surprise you at all...?

Honesty I saw that coming the moment they extended the scene prior. The problem is it seems to fall into those traps and tropes easily so nothing has been surprising yet.

Still checking it out though. Not the first show that didn't grab me. Took me like 8-9 to like Fringe, and another like 7 to like Eureke and others.

Numb

ep 7

That ending
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

I'm not a comic fan or a marvel movies fan either, i watched the first three episodes and i find it quite boring. Does it get better later or is it all in the same vein?

Althane

Watched the first episode.

Holy shit, I knew it was going to be dark, but I didn't expect it to flip the middle finger to Daredevil and make it look like sunshine and rainbows.

Numb

ep 8

That's not how you get a girl to like you breh
officer cant mind his own business got what he deserved.
Glad she came to her senses before falling deep with his swagger lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I can't believe I marathoned this whole damn thing. lol

It's by far the best Marvel thing I've seen and makes me hate that it's connected in any way to the MCU because of all the baggage it brings.

I guess I can stop caring about Marvel until Luke Cage anyway.

I can't believe I marathoned this whole damn thing. lol

It's by far the best Marvel thing I've seen and makes me hate that it's connected in any way to the MCU because of all the baggage it brings.

I guess I can stop caring about Marvel until Luke Cage anyway.

yeah the worst part of this and daredevil were the avengers references. they take me out of the shows.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
4 episodes in. Pretty damn good!

+Great and very unique Villain! That introduction scene man!
+Luke Cage is fucking awesome. I can't wait for his show now.
+Trish is so hot it hurts
+Dat JJ and LC chemistry
+Officer Simpson seems to be in the midst of a fantastic character arc!

- Jessica Jones physicality seems a bit off. It looks just a bit too fake during her action scenes.
- Not a fan of the Jeryn
divorce sub plot crap
- Annoyed by the Rockstar Energy Drink can always being on Jessica Jones desk lol

Obviously very mild complaints. Can't wait to finish this.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
yeah the worst part of this and daredevil were the avengers references. they take me out of the shows.
Yeah, the MCU stuff is a huge distraction that seems shoehorned in to make people feel like there's a bigger picture, but can't actually support itself.

Like, the fact that they had to
explain why Daredevil wouldn't help was an unnecessary reminder that it's crazy no one cares about a crazy mindcontroller running around the city except for Jones and Cage.

- Jessica Jones physicality seems a bit off. It looks just a bit too fake during her action scenes.
I think I had that worry when I first saw stills. But I feel like her performance makes up for her "look" not feeling quite right.

Jarmel

Banned
Episode 4
I'm finding Jessica's utter refusal to work with the police highly irritating especially when she has fucking cop as a witness. She could send him straight to the lawyer and that would possibly strengthen the murder case significantly. She's acting really idiotic at times like trying to chase Kilgrave in that house.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Episode 4
I'm finding Jessica's utter refusal to work with the police highly irritating especially when she has fucking cop as a witness. She could send him straight to the lawyer and that would possibly strengthen the murder case significantly. She's acting really idiotic at times like trying to chase Kilgrave in that house.
To be fair, the excuse that
she doesn't want any collateral damage is a good one.

Sadist

Saw the first three eps. Yeah that's good. Real good. I'm going to watch more tomorrow.

Hope it keeps up. TV Marvel, stay winnin'

Sweet christmas!

AHA-Lambda

Watched the first 4 episodes so far, really enjoying it! Moreso than Daredevil personally.

Gotta say, just love David Tennant as Kilgrave so far :D

Jarmel

Banned
I can't say anything because anything I might say is a spoiler. lol
I know it escalates even further due to the previews but it just feels really weak of an excuse when if the police knew or had more witnesses to collaborate, they could take preventive measures instead of him having free roam.

Honestly, I wasn't really sold on Mike Colter when they casted him as Luke Cage, but he's really great in the role. Could easily see him as a lead guy.

Top Bottom