• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Maybe not yet.

These vaccines are absolutely unprecedented on every level. Most notably the speed at which they were developed and approved for use, and the technology some of them are based on (mRNA, never approved for humans until now). This is not 'just another vaccine'. This is not the same thing as a measles shot. The truth is you have no idea how much harm the vaccines will do. You say maybe one in a million can be harmed, meanwhile the trials by the three top contenders included less than 100,000 people, half of which got a placebo.

Anyone who rushes out to get one early on (who isn't absolutely forced to for their job/livelihood) who is not in one of the more dire COVID risk groups (elderly and/or 3+ comorbidities), is an ignorant moron. I'm sorry if you think that's "mean" of me to say. But it's true.

I can't stand how the current medical conventional wisdom thinks a million years of evolution has resulted in a completely broken and inadequate product that now, with a mere one hundred years or less of "modern medicine" is somehow going to vastly improve on that product with no drawbacks. The worship of modern medicine really is like a religion. And vaccines are the sacred cow.

If people start dropping dead from the vaccine, then I promise you I will start a thread on here publicly apologizing to you. But I highly highly doubt that will happen.

I think vaccines are one of the 5 greatest inventions in human history. A testament to the amazing power of the human mind and innovation. I wouldn't want to imagine a world where smallpox still exists.

Cutty Flam

Banned

SARS-CoV-2 on surfaces (how long the virus is viable):

Copper: 8 hrs

Cardboard: 24 hrs

Stainless Steel: 48 hrs

Plastic: 72 hrs

The N-95 masks are supposed to protect against 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns and COVID19 has a diameter of approximately 60–140 nm or 0.06 to 1.4 microns

prag16

Banned
If people start dropping dead from the vaccine, then I promise you I will start a thread on here publicly apologizing to you. But I highly highly doubt that will happen.

I think vaccines are one of the 5 greatest inventions in human history. A testament to the amazing power of the human mind and innovation. I wouldn't want to imagine a world where smallpox still exists.
Don't worry, unless the carnage is absolutely obscene to the point where it's impossible to be swept under the rug, you'll never have to start such a thread. Those with a vested interest in the success of vaccines have made sure that it is nearly impossible to criticize their sacred cow. The extra spotlight on the COVID vaccines MAY mean things could be different this time, but I doubt it. For other vaccines, everyone at every level of health care absolutely bends over backwards to ensure that everything BUT vaccines are blamed for anything reported by parents following shots. The Institute of Medicine dove into this and concluded that less than 1% of all adverse events are even reported. Doctors just dismiss them, and there's no incentive for anybody to actual dig deeper. Especially when the credibility of a 100 year boondoggle is at stake.

Just imagine for a moment the consequences if it were eventually proven that vaccines are in fact the chief cause of autism after all (not just autism, take your pick of various other maladies that plague millions today which were far rarer 30 years ago). Nobody would ever trust another vaccine (or maybe even another doctor) ever again. That's a hell of an incentive to obfuscate and dismiss any and all concerns people may have, legitimate or otherwise.

(I may have some tinfoil on my head as I say these things, but sometimes it's warranted. As I said earlier it's a rabbit hole that once you go down, it's impossible to unlearn what you learn. When people distance themselves from these stances later on e.g. Trump and Jenny McCarthy rest assured that it's only so that they don't get cancelled/blacklisted. It's impossible to unring the bell.)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
https://catholicphilly.com/2020/12/...an-catholic-archeparchy-of-philadelphia-dies/

Most recently Father Fields had volunteered to participate in the third and final phase of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine trial.

In a Nov. 17 interview with Catholic News Service, he said he felt no ill effects from injections he received during the trials in late August and early October. When he received an invitation to volunteer for this from the University of Pennsylvania Aug. 28, he told CNS, he said “yes” immediately.

“I did not hesitate. For me, it was a go. I just hoped I would be accepted,” he said, adding that he had no concern about the risks. “I thought it was a win-win situation.”

By being in the study, he felt he might be able to “contribute in some small way to the development of an effective vaccine that would help stop this worldwide COVID-19 pandemic and the fear, suffering and death that it has already caused to millions and end the shutdowns and help restore society once again to a normal lifestyle.”

Last edited:

sinnergy

Don't worry, unless the carnage is absolutely obscene to the point where it's impossible to be swept under the rug, you'll never have to start such a thread. Those with a vested interest in the success of vaccines have made sure that it is nearly impossible to criticize their sacred cow. The extra spotlight on the COVID vaccines MAY mean things could be different this time, but I doubt it. For other vaccines, everyone at every level of health care absolutely bends over backwards to ensure that everything BUT vaccines are blamed for anything reported by parents following shots. The Institute of Medicine dove into this and concluded that less than 1% of all adverse events are even reported. Doctors just dismiss them, and there's no incentive for anybody to actual dig deeper. Especially when the credibility of a 100 year boondoggle is at stake.

Just imagine for a moment the consequences if it were eventually proven that vaccines are in fact the chief cause of autism after all (not just autism, take your pick of various other maladies that plague millions today which were far rarer 30 years ago). Nobody would ever trust another vaccine (or maybe even another doctor) ever again. That's a hell of an incentive to obfuscate and dismiss any and all concerns people may have, legitimate or otherwise.

(I may have some tinfoil on my head as I say these things, but sometimes it's warranted. As I said earlier it's a rabbit hole that once you go down, it's impossible to unlearn what you learn. When people distance themselves from these stances later on e.g. Trump and Jenny McCarthy rest assured that it's only so that they don't get cancelled/blacklisted. It's impossible to unring the bell.)
If it has the same margin as the Mexican flu vaccine (it points to this) if you use the vaccine on the 60 - 70 % of the world that’s needed , for immunity, you would have about 2 million people worldwide that would have some side effects ... but you won’t know who and where ... and how severe . These numbers come from the total amount of people on earth and taking a percentage of 60 -70. 2 million ww is still to much.

From the mexican flu vaccine some people got narcolepsy for example ,so could be your whole family or or only 1 member or not anyone , it’s random . Normally finding side effects costs about 10 years before global use. After 5 years it’s pretty save to take , we plan , if we can , to wait at least 5 years. ( or as long as possible, because I think we will see restrictions from governments, so waiting 5 years might not be doable)

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
China claims they tested Millions starting on Nov 23

Since then their case count has been 80 one day 90 the next, back to 80, maybe 100. Baiscally averaging about 90 cases a day for the last 11 days.

Anyone really believe that China tests millions and gets 100 positives? Cmon man.

You can have these tests say whatever you want.

It could be entirely true if they’re using a sensible number of cycles.

sinnergy

SARS-CoV-2 on surfaces (how long the virus is viable):

Copper: 8 hrs

Cardboard: 24 hrs

Stainless Steel: 48 hrs

Plastic: 72 hrs

The N-95 masks are supposed to protect against 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns and COVID19 has a diameter of approximately 60–140 nm or 0.06 to 1.4 microns

Nothing new, we all saw the Chinese spray everything, back in January... even cleaning money , only not the western leaders 🤣🤡and western scientists.. atleast it only took 9 months to get at this point , they didn’t waste time 🤡🤓

why take action when you can research?

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
That doesn't mean it isn't true. I trust the patients who are suffering from these issues.

I've been in their shoes. Dealing with medical things that have trouble being diagnosed. I know what it's like to feel helpless.

For now everyone should trust the patients and take these reported side effects very seriously.

Many patients are mad and imagine things. You might not of course but there’s a decent number who do. This is especially likely when they Google something, but of course now they don’t have to with the media giving them all the info they need. Ask any doctor, most of the public are mad. For that matter ask anyone who regularly deals with the public.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Testing is some real fuckery atm.

I run a small company. Our PM and her sisters were picked to be part of the NHS covid study. Someone comes around to take a swab from them weekly. Early this week they get a letter telling that one of the sisters tested positive. She works in a lab, so the whole lab shuts down. We pay for all the sisters getting retested, and send our team to tests. Everything comes back negative. A day later, another letter from NHS arrives saying that the message about her being positive may have been a mistake on their part.

Basically

”we gonna test you every week”
”SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER you have the ‘rona’

*shutting down everything*

”lol jk”

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Nothing new, we all saw the Chinese spray everything, back in January... even cleaning money , only not the western leaders 🤣🤡and western scientists.. atleast it only took 9 months to get at this point , they didn’t waste time 🤡🤓

why take action when you can research?
Lol who the fuck is this clown? Came into this thread to learn about and discuss scientific data that revolves around SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19, not to hear you bitch and complain about a country you don’t even live in lmao. Can you say rent free?

diffusionx

Gold Member
Testing is some real fuckery atm.

I run a small company. Our PM and her sisters were picked to be part of the NHS covid study. Someone comes around to take a swab from them weekly. Early this week they get a letter telling that one of the sisters tested positive. She works in a lab, so the whole lab shuts down. We pay for all the sisters getting retested, and send our team to tests. Everything comes back negative. A day later, another letter from NHS arrives saying that the message about her being positive may have been a mistake on their part.

Basically

”we gonna test you every week”
”SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER you have the ‘rona’

*shutting down everything*

”lol jk”

I mentioned this with regards to the NFL in this thread. Basically, every single week some team was having to shut down practice, etc. but then it turned out to be false positives. It was turning out that more teams were affected by the false positives than the real positives. I stopped keeping track and there's been more rona drama in the NFL since. It was pretty interesting because this was a situation where the positive tests were tracked by the media and the people get retested, so it was like this wonderful experiment on the prevalence of false positives and... it didn't go so well for the testing.

Edit: after a cursory glance it appears to still be a problem.

Last edited:

sinnergy

Lol who the fuck is this clown? Came into this thread to learn about and discuss scientific data that revolves around SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19, not to hear you bitch and complain about a country you don’t even live in lmao. Can you say rent free?
You came in 9 months late .. everything has been discussed a 100 times already , go read up 600* pages .

sinnergy

Our chief neurosurgeon is in the ER, his O2 sat is 73% on room air :messenger_hushed:
I hope it ends well !

yeah it also depends on how much you breath in .. that’s why you wear masks to keep the viral load low, as he works in a hospital he is exposed a lot. We know someone who worked with elderly and 9 months later at the age of 34 , she still haven’t fully recovered.

No, that's spot on. These tests have no business being used to detect infectious cases. At the very least there should have been a secondary form of testing to cross-reference and ensure a positive result is indeed infectious. That everyone ran with these tests with no attempt to improve the method of testing raised a major red flag to me.
I think you misunderstand the point I was getting at and the angle I'm looking at this from.

If PCR test cycle count can't accurately determine how infectious someone is, then the only thing we can know for sure from the test is that some degree of viral material was found in the sample. But that doesn't necessarily correlate to how much of the virus is in a person. A sample that hit on a cycle count of 20 could come from a person that is less infectious than a sample that hit on 40 and vice versa.

So if cycle count can't be accurately used to determine infectiousness then it seems safer to set the threshold higher to be sure you are catching the presence of viral material.

Maybe the threshold of 40 is too high, I don't know. I've seen some suggestions to lower the threshold to 35. But I've also seen a study of a sample of COVID deaths where 6% of the sample size had a cycle count on their test of over 30 and still died.

So it's not like you can look at the test cycle count and directly determine how serious a particular person's case is. You seem to agree with this, but your argument is "well this test is so inaccurate we shouldn't even use it" whereas I see that yes, you might get a "positive" result on a person that has barely any virus at all in them, but you can't know that for sure, so better safe than sorry.

My understanding on the reasoning for rolling out the PCR test so widely and setting the threshold so high is just from an abundance of caution.

Joe T.

I think you misunderstand the point I was getting at and the angle I'm looking at this from.

If PCR test cycle count can't accurately determine how infectious someone is, then the only thing we can know for sure from the test is that some degree of viral material was found in the sample. But that doesn't necessarily correlate to how much of the virus is in a person. A sample that hit on a cycle count of 20 could come from a person that is less infectious than a sample that hit on 40 and vice versa.

So if cycle count can't be accurately used to determine infectiousness then it seems safer to set the threshold higher to be sure you are catching the presence of viral material.

Maybe the threshold of 40 is too high, I don't know. I've seen some suggestions to lower the threshold to 35. But I've also seen a study of a sample of COVID deaths where 6% of the sample size had a cycle count on their test of over 30 and still died.

So it's not like you can look at the test cycle count and directly determine how serious a particular person's case is. You seem to agree with this, but your argument is "well this test is so inaccurate we shouldn't even use it" whereas I see that yes, you might get a "positive" result on a person that has barely any virus at all in them, but you can't know that for sure, so better safe than sorry.

My understanding on the reasoning for rolling out the PCR test so widely and setting the threshold so high is just from an abundance of caution.

You're much less likely to detect dead or inconsequential amounts of fragments at lower thresholds, that's why it doesn't make any sense to go high. That abundance of caution would be better applied to a secondary test/error checking process than it would to lowering the standards. Those lower standards have led to a majority of cases being asymptomatic/healthy which do not go on to drive pandemics by their own admission:

Those lowered standards not only served to line the pockets of the companies supplying tests and vaccines, but also crippled economies and education the world over (Montreal universities are literally passing everyone right now, so much for "higher education"). That abundance of caution turned into an abundance of destruction, it is paving the way towards that Great Reset "conspiracy theory" governments and high profile former leaders have already admitted to ("John Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement" -The Hill).

It's not a conspiracy when they're flat out telling you what they're doing.

You're much less likely to detect dead or inconsequential amounts of fragments at lower thresholds, that's why it doesn't make any sense to go high. That abundance of caution would be better applied to a secondary test/error checking process than it would to lowering the standards. Those lower standards have led to a majority of cases being asymptomatic/healthy which do not go on to drive pandemics by their own admission:

Those lowered standards not only served to line the pockets of the companies supplying tests and vaccines, but also crippled economies and education the world over (Montreal universities are literally passing everyone right now, so much for "higher education"). That abundance of caution turned into an abundance of destruction, it is paving the way towards that Great Reset "conspiracy theory" governments and high profile former leaders have already admitted to ("John Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement" -The Hill).

It's not a conspiracy when they're flat out telling you what they're doing.

And with this I think we are heading into territory where we can't have productive conversation. I don't really agree with your premise here and that's all I can really say.

I do appreciate you leading me to do my own research on PCR test, though. That was interesting and useful knowledge to have.

Joe T.

And with this I think we are heading into territory where we can't have productive conversation. I don't really agree with your premise here and that's all I can really say.

I do appreciate you leading me to do my own research on PCR test, though. That was interesting and useful knowledge to have.

Keep digging because the more you find the more you'll swing away from the mainstream narrative. Everywhere there's a spike in cases there's a spike in testing that gets ignored or buried, the same applies in reverse. Mitigation measures are meaningless when you see it, especially as you compare regions with high compliance to those without and that only leads back to the argument about the abundance of unnecessary destruction.

Cutty Flam

Banned
You came in 9 months late .. everything has been discussed a 100 times already , go read up 600* pages .
Read some of your posts ITT. You post a lot in here and seldom have anything of use to say, from what I have read. How about you fuck off next time you want to quote me with nothing to say yeah?

And kill your hatred for the U.S. lmao that shit’s embarrassing. We have the brightest scientists in the world and we publish the most scientific articles in the entire world...

If you have something useful to share, feel free. Another thing, I can review any relative scientific literature I want in here and share it with others for potential discussion. Doesn’t matter when during the pandemic it was published. You got that?

Keep digging because the more you find the more you'll swing away from the mainstream narrative. Everywhere there's a spike in cases there's a spike in testing that gets ignored or buried, the same applies in reverse. Mitigation measures are meaningless when you see it, especially as you compare regions with high compliance to those without and that only leads back to the argument about the abundance of unnecessary destruction.
It logically follows that for a virus with a prevalent presence, higher testing means a spike in reported cases. I don't understand what point you're making there.

Joe T.

It logically follows that for a virus with a prevalent presence, higher testing means a spike in reported cases. I don't understand what point you're making there.

That's not virus prevalence, it's viral fragment prevalence. The two should not be conflated, but they are. Went down this same road with another member months ago, but this test is of far more value to a scientific analyst wanting as much data as possible than to the government because it has no business being used to drive policy, for that you want the most accurate read of who is and isn't infectious.

That's not virus prevalence, it's viral fragment prevalence. The two should not be conflated, but they are. Went down this same road with another member months ago, but this test is of far more value to a scientific analyst wanting as much data as possible than to the government because it has no business being used to drive policy, for that you want the most accurate read of who is and isn't infectious.
This is where it feels like splitting hairs to me. And it gets back to my general feeling of "better safe than sorry." You and I are looking at the same data and coming to seemingly opposite conclusions and I think it just has a lot to do with the lens we view the world through. I can't square my worldview with yours. If you think that makes me a rube then so be it.

Joe T.

This is where it feels like splitting hairs to me. And it gets back to my general feeling of "better safe than sorry." You and I are looking at the same data and coming to seemingly opposite conclusions and I think it just has a lot to do with the lens we view the world through. I can't square my worldview with yours. If you think that makes me a rube then so be it.

The conclusions are objective truth, reality, it's our opinion about that conclusion that's different. I do not find the damage we've done with extended lockdowns/closures, masks, social distancing, strict enforcement, etc to be acceptable, not after learning how much less dangerous this virus truly is compared to what we were told in the early months.

Our hospitalizations and deaths are in line with previous years here in Canada, the measures are completely irrational. None of this makes any sense. Ontario's ICU capacity is at 4%. This is what we're using to destroy the economy? You can scream "record cases" all you like, but those record cases aren't translating to anything remotely approaching emergency levels.

cryptoadam

Banned
Anyone remember that crazy Canadian "leaked" document a while back? I wrote it off because I didn't see Trudeau's angle to make money like Lavalin and WE scamolas. But it really feels like its starting to play out.

Here we are everywhere getting record breaking cases. Even the provinces that did a good job avoiding the first round. All coordinated

I think the document said something about the winter we will see "record breaking" cases on the 2nd wave.

Trudeau already outright talked about the Great Reset.

And all the PMs, even the conservative ones are now talking about taking away our guaranteed rights in our Charter.

Man I should go out and take out a shit ton of debt now so it can all be wiped away when I live under Canada's commie paradise.

sinnergy

Here go the conspiracies again ... country’s are on handbrake, because if you don’t you can’t handle all the people that need hospitalization... how hard is it to understand people ? Really ?

and winter is always goodfor viruses ? So why would Covid be any different?

great reset 🤣 yeah Mother Nature wants to reset us.

Last edited:

sinnergy

Read some of your posts ITT. You post a lot in here and seldom have anything of use to say, from what I have read. How about you fuck off next time you want to quote me with nothing to say yeah?

And kill your hatred for the U.S. lmao that shit’s embarrassing. We have the brightest scientists in the world and we publish the most scientific articles in the entire world...

If you have something useful to share, feel free. Another thing, I can review any relative scientific literature I want in here and share it with others for potential discussion. Doesn’t matter when during the pandemic it was published. You got that?
Name calling and swearing .. good going , ignore it is .

Cutty Flam

Banned
Name calling and swearing .. good going , ignore it is .
You’re a joke. Press the ignore button if you’d like. You’re the one who first insulted and detracted from quality discussion. And do us all a favor—stop quoting others if you’re going to post like a little bitch and cry all the time. Pretty sure most here are looking to discuss and understand what’s going on. Yet here you are, disrupting that fine intention. Fuck off

cryptoadam

Banned
Whats going on here?

AGE GROUPNUMBER OF DEATHS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS1RATE OF MORTALITY PER 100,000 PEOPLE IN THE PAST 14 DAYSNUMBER OF CUMULATIVE DEATHS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMICCUMULATIVE MORTALITY RATE PER 100,000 PEOPLE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC
0-4 years0-0-
5-9 years0-0-
10-19 years0-0-
20-29 years0-< 5n.p.
30-39 years0-< 5n.p.
40-49 years0-16* 5.8
50-59 years< 5n.p.7127.7
60-69 years< 5n.p.238110.0
70-79 years5n.p.625432.5
80 years and more4544.72,6972,681.2
Missing0---
Total532.63,654176.9

We went through this in Quebec the first time around. Shouldn't they know better. How is it that the mask mandates and the 28 days which is now in day 60 lockdown is not stopping the 80 + crowd from dying?

How can we have been in lockdown since October and wearing masks since July, and had thousands of elderly die in LTCs, yet here we are with still the old and sick dying?

So all the anti-masker conspiracy theorists are going to gram grams who has mulitple health conditions and locked in a nursing home and hacking on them to get them sick?

How is our government failing spectacularly at protecting the old and vulnerable, but doing an amazing job at killing small business and education?

Isn't this exactly the opposite of what we elected them to do?

Last edited:

Joe T.

Here go the conspiracies again ... country’s are on handbrake, because if you don’t you can’t handle all the people that need hospitalization... how hard is it to understand people ? Really ?

and winter is always goodfor viruses ? So why would Covid be any different?

great reset 🤣 yeah Mother Nature wants to reset us.

You become the conspiracy theorist when you're dismissing objective facts as fiction.

Winter is indeed good for viruses, common sense/historical data proves hospitalizations and deaths always steadily rise this time of year. You are being fooled into believing that's mainly due to covid when the fact is it's mainly due to the same viruses we've always dealt with. You can't escape the extremely liberal reporting of covid "cases" in the general population or hospitals when officials have been openly telling you it's happening.

I have shown you that these measures have done absolutely nothing to "slow the spread" using hard data. Show me data that says I'm wrong, which country do you think has successfully slowed the spread with lock downs, masks and distancing?

Loki

Count of Concision
The glitterati and journalists are exempted from covid rules in the UK.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/business-travellers-grant-shapps-uk-quarantine-b153885.html

Jesus. When governors and senators flouted their own dictates to continue to live their lives normally, it was imprudent. But to actually have exceptions codified into law? And not even something somewhat understandable like for first responders or some such (in which case they may be needed immediately and couldn't be afforded a 2-week "time out"), but this nonsense? How are people just accepting all this?

Last edited:
Only a matter of time before we all say fuck it were not complying anymore. Cops already on our side so really what's stopping us. Why is everyone such a pussy. If I owned a restaurant I'd say Gavin Newsom can come here and have a private meal anytime, then also suck my dick for dessert. I'd gladly close If they compensated, but they ain't, so get fucked.

I'd be all over the news snagging headlines. Saying obvious shit like if you are scared of getting sick don't come eat here I ain't forcing anyone. Plain and simp. cops wouldn't enforce shit where I live they all chill

sinnergy

You become the conspiracy theorist when you're dismissing objective facts as fiction.

Winter is indeed good for viruses, common sense/historical data proves hospitalizations and deaths always steadily rise this time of year. You are being fooled into believing that's mainly due to covid when the fact is it's mainly due to the same viruses we've always dealt with. You can't escape the extremely liberal reporting of covid "cases" in the general population or hospitals when officials have been openly telling you it's happening.

I have shown you that these measures have done absolutely nothing to "slow the spread" using hard data. Show me data that says I'm wrong, which country do you think has successfully slowed the spread with lock downs, masks and distancing?
All of them !
Do you have data without measures to show me that with no measures everything will be fine ? No overflowing hospitals and excessive deaths ? I’ll be waiting on your report .

ManaByte

Gold Member
Only a matter of time before we all say fuck it were not complying anymore. Cops already on our side so really what's stopping us. Why is everyone such a pussy. If I owned a restaurant I'd say Gavin Newsom can come here and have a private meal anytime, then also suck my dick for dessert. I'd gladly close If they compensated, but they ain't, so get fucked.

I'd be all over the news snagging headlines. Saying obvious shit like if you are scared of getting sick don't come eat here I ain't forcing anyone. Plain and simp. cops wouldn't enforce shit where I live they all chill

You never had to worry about the cops in CA. You have to worry about the licensing boards. Newsom will use them to revoke people's business licenses so they can never work again in the state.

Joe T.

All of them !
Do you have data without measures to show me that with no measures everything will be fine ?

What's your definition of fine? In my view the world as a whole would have been fine/normal all year long had it not been for the ridiculous PCR tests and the 24/7 fearmongering propaganda that relied on them.

You do highlight why Sweden has proven to be such a thorn in the side of corporate media, they offered one of the only such comparisons on a country-wide scale.

I like to compare them to Quebec rather than Canada as a whole (closer pop size) - we're masked up, businesses like restaurants, bars and gyms closed for months, retail now forced to abide by a ridiculous 1 customer per 20 square meters while Sweden's been living quite freely by comparison. We have more total deaths in Quebec, so how do you reckon those measures make any sense when a similar-sized country is showing similar numbers without them?

There's also Belarus, a country of similar population size to Sweden, and they're just barely over 1,200 covid-related deaths all year:

Florida vs California one of them has been under much tighter measures than the other.

So again, when you see that, how do you make the case for the measures? The disparity in testing is the easiest way to make your argument, except in doing so you'll prove my point. Quite the conundrum.

Airbus Jr

Banned

Paul Pogba a perfectly healthy 27 years old professional football player are having breathing problems even after declared healthy ny medical team and are allowed to play

But cryptoadams told me young people are immune and perfectly safe from coronavirus :pie_thinking:

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned

Paul Pogba a perfectly healthy 27 years old professional football player are having breathing problems even after declared healthy ny medical team and are allowed to play

But cryptoadams told me young people are immune and perfectly safe from coronavirus :pie_thinking:

Never said immune. All i said was facts which is 80% of deaths are seniors.

How about we write an article for the 100s of millions that survived from COVID and are normal. Hey I just watched a 74 year old COVID survivor talk perfectly fine for 90 minutes last night.

Trump feels stronger than ever after COVID but Monsterkillah told me everyone with COVID wont be able to breathe for the rest of their lives.

Joe T.

The propaganda in favor of masks/distancing/lockdowns is relentless. "Life is back to normal" says the country that will lock everything down with extreme measures again should dozens of cases pop up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They could have pulled the same act in reverse back in summer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom