• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snuggler said:
I think it'll be the last of this console generation, it will conclude with an epic battle against the Reapers but as long as the ME brand is popular, I'm sure that someone will be making them, even if it's not Bioware.
I believe that they announced that they were already getting started with work on ME3, I'm ready whenever they are but I still really want a meaty expansion for 2.
I don't know how they'll do that when the Reapers are still in dark space. From where we last saw Harbinger and his lot... they're still pretty far away from the galaxy. I imagine the conclusion will be something among the lines of Shepard finding a way to modify the Mass Relays, so that when the Reapers eventually use them - they'll immediately be jettisoned into a star - or something.

I don't know. I'm optimistic for the story. This is BioWare, after all. But I hope the conclusion doesn't end up being a cop-out.

WanderingWind said:
I hope ME 4 takes place in an entirely new era, in a different area of space. I don't want a Skywalker type thing going on.
I think I would like that if they plan on continuing the story. It would give them an excuse to bring the series to the following generation.

Feorax

So yeah, started an insanity run when the game was released, am about a third of the way through and stuck.

just landed on the planet Ashley is on, big courtyard battle towards the end. Team mates are usless and die almost instantly, and I'm already battered by the time the second wave arrives.

Any tips? Will start over if I have to, but it would be a bit of a waste of 6 hours ...

Red

Feorax said:
So yeah, started an insanity run when the game was released, am about a third of the way through and stuck.

just landed on the planet Ashley is on, big courtyard battle towards the end. Team mates are usless and die almost instantly, and I'm already battered by the time the second wave arrives.

Any tips? Will start over if I have to, but it would be a bit of a waste of 6 hours ...
What class are you playing as? I did my insanity run as an adept, and found that part incredibly difficult until I realized singularity would insta-kill husks who had their shields removed.

It's been a while since I played the game, I might be thinking of a different section.

masterkajo

Feorax said:

I played as an Infiltrator and just hid on some elevated platform which is left from where you enter (about the middle of the courtyard. There are two set of stairs leading up to it). Try to position your squadmates at the top of the stairs so only a few Husks can come up. I happily sniped away from there. Repeat for the second wave. But not recommend for the FINAL wave!

A friend of mine played Apept and did the same, except he would use Warp and Singularity to kill the Husks. He still struggled a bit more than me but the final wave was easier for him though.

Oh, and most importantly, always keep your head down when you see something RED being fired at you; leave cover when you see something BLACK being fired at you and return after. That's how I did it. There may have been some moments where I had to run a quick courtyard round (if too many enemies managed to come up) but I returned again afterwards. Took me about 2-3 tries this way.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Snuggler said:
I believe that they announced that they were already getting started with work on ME3, I'm ready whenever they are but I still really want a meaty expansion for 2.

I expect one at E3. Casey said in a recent interview that DLC was shifting towards a stronger mission focus, including some DLC that will bridge the story gap between ME2 and ME3. He also said they would not be talking about ME3 for a good few months.

Patryn

EatChildren said:
I expect one at E3. Casey said in a recent interview that DLC was shifting towards a stronger mission focus, including some DLC that will bridge the story gap between ME2 and ME3. He also said they would not be talking about ME3 for a good few months.

I will laugh so hard when there is greater story progression in the DLC than there is the main game.

masterkajo

Patryn said:
I will laugh so hard when there is greater story progression in the DLC than there is the main game.
That would certainly be ironic. But welcome nontheless by me!! Not hoping for much though as I was severly dissappointed with ME1 DLC. Back then they said there will be DLC to bridge the ME1 to ME2 story... Pinnacle Station?!? :lol

Well, I am a bit more optimistic this time as they have already given us more DLC at launch then there was for ME1 altogether. I am just hoping for some Liara & SB DLC.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Patryn said:

you really have to understand that it's only you who doesn't see any story progression in the main game. I counted any full-fledged mission including loyalty ones as a story progression and couldn't even think that it could be counted as something different until I visited this thread.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Patryn said:

I wonder how they'll do it. For it to work well it would have to be a stand-alone mission, or something that can only be done post game, not mid-game. If that's the case then he basically off-handedly confirmed an expansion pack.

subversus said:
you really have to understand that it's only you who doesn't see any story progression in the main game. I counted any full-fledged mission including loyalty ones as a story progression and couldn't even think that it could be counted as something different until I visited this thread.

He's not the only one. I dont totally agree with all the hate the ME2 story cops, but I still believe it severely lacks the story telling hooks of the first game and makes some terrible decisions, even if the individual character writings and stories are better.

Mr_Zombie

subversus said:

Nope, he's not alone. I like ME2 (maybe even love) but still, when it comes to the main storyline (you know, Reapers and the huge threat for the entire galaxy) there was almost no story in ME2. All those loyalty missions were just sub-plots that had nothing to do with the main plot. Just the the mere fact that you can completely omit them and loose nothing storywise (apart from some background story for your companions) validates this statement. Those missions (bar few, like Tali's) hardly even help build the universe - they are all about your companion's personal issues and nothing else.

george_us

Damn I've become such a Mass Effect whore recently that I'd probably buy almost any DLC for almost any price. I barely got six hours into ME1 before quitting out of boredom but dammit ME2 still has me hooked. I'm working on my third play through now as a male Infiltrator and I'm still as enamored with it as when I first picked it up.

marsomega

I loved the first ME. It was epic for me. I played a female Shepard and Alenko was my lover.

The whole experience coupled with the love story was breath taking when I think back to it. I am glad I did not play a male shepard first and chose Ashley. (She so LAME.) It's funny cause I didn't know there was suppose to be a love fling so that made things very special. :D

ME2 was absolutely fantastic. While it wasn't on the same scope of epic'ness as the first, I loved the idea that I "the female shepard" have been dead for 2 years and all the people from the epic story have moved on. That whole premise rendered me unable to put the game down. Finding out what happened to team members, and see what happens Alenko.

I haven't touched any of the DLC and new characters. I hear there is to be a new one in June and that after that the next DLC will be Pre-ME3 DLC that connects ME2 to ME3.

Can't wait.

dekjo

subversus said:

No, it isn't just him - ME2 didn't deliver in advancing the over arching story the way I had hoped it would. But I'm willing to give Bioware a little slack since I did still really enjoy the game.

I just pray that they come through with good DLC. What they've offered so far hasn't interested me. Almost done with a new playthrough of ME1 and will import them in for another playthrough of ME2 if there's something worth coming back to if for.

Cep

Banned
subversus said:

Umm, I (like the others) am going to have to side with Patryn on this one.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Wiggum2007 said:
I sure hope ME3 is completely dedicated to the main storyline, but with the possibility of every crew member dying in ME2, I get the feeling we're going to have to go through all of that recruiting again. Urgh.
You can have recruiting + main storyline the length of the original ME1. Didn't see why they didn't do that in ME2. It only needed a few more story missions.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Feorax said:

Alternatively, you can exploit the enemy AI by having your teammates draw fire and hide while you slowly pick off enemies with abilities from behind cover. That's ultimately how I did most of the trouble sections in the game.

Zen

Banned
Aaron said:
That's revisionist bullshit. Saren was the core of ME1. It was his story more than Sheppard's. You only learn about the
reapers
near the end. ME1 managed to weave that into the story of building up your crew to create a single clear narrative. ME2 is garbage by comparison, a pile of cliched recruitment vignettes that feel like they were developed with a madlibs pad in hand, desperately joined by a paltry number of plot missions, which in the end don't accomplish much of anything. Even as a stand alone, it's weak compared to the original. As something meant to build on ME1, it's shit.

This is one of the most succinct and on target summations of ME2 that I've read.

KAL2006

Banned
Does this game have freezing problem with anyone else. It sometimes randomly freezes on me, the game is installed in the hard drive, I doubt it's my 360 as other games don't freeze, and the 360 is only a few months old (Jasper). It froze 3 times just now withing 30 minutes, once when viewing a planet, and twice in the recruiting Krogan missions.

Lakitu said:
Nope. Only for Bioware PC games DLC.
Thanks! I take it there is no way to just buy 560 points or the Katsumi DLC without getting 800 points?

KAL2006 said:
Does this game have freezing problem with anyone else. It sometimes randomly freezes on me, the game is installed in the hard drive, I doubt it's my 360 as other games don't freeze, and the 360 is only a few months old (Jasper). It froze 3 times just now withing 30 minutes, once when viewing a planet, and twice in the recruiting Krogan missions.

Bad install? Have you tried installing it again or running it from the disc?

EatChildren

karasu said:
I didn't have any romances in ME1 because the girls weren't my style, but Samara is hot. Can I romance her?

No.

Wiggum2007

Lafiel said:
You can have recruiting + main storyline the length of the original ME1. Didn't see why they didn't do that in ME2. It only needed a few more story missions.

True, but I feel like too much recruiting could take away from the flow and urgency of the main mission. Being the final game in the trilogy, I'd prefer all the focus to be on an epic main storyline.

karasu said:
I didn't have any romances in ME1 because the girls weren't my style, but Samara is hot. Can I romance her?

Cougar hunter, eh?

Montresor

I started my Insanity run using the infiltrator class. Took Cep's advice and did not play a new game+. Instead I re-imported my lvl 50 character from ME1... I was pleasantly surprised to see huge resource rewards for having already beaten ME2. Additionally, I was given the option to immediately learn a loyalty skill (I chose Reave).

Anyway, I recruited Mordin with not too many problems. I think I'm going to focus very little on AI Hacking, and just put most points into Reave, Incinerate, Cloak, and Disruptor Ammo. My line of thinking is that if I face a lot of geth/mechs, I can just use Tali or
Legion
. I get nervous whenever I put the game in though... I'm worried I'm going to just get stuck by a brick wall and won't be able to 1030 the game. I'm at 955 now, so all I need is that damn insanity achievement.

I'm using this Gamefaqs guide to help me along. It recommends (after taking care of Mordin) to recruit Grunt first, then Jack, then Garrus. Sounds good?

Also, I'm playing renegade-style since I've done nothing but paragon so far in the Mass Effect universe... Man, I feel like such a dick sometimes.

Patryn

nourali2 said:
I started my Insanity run using the infiltrator class. Took Cep's and did not play a new game+. Instead I re-imported by lvl 50 character from ME1... I was pleasantly surprised to see huge resourse rewards for having already beaten ME2.

Anyway, I recruited Mordin with not too many problems. I think I'm going to focus very little on AI Hacking, and just put most points into Reave, Incinerate, Cloak, and Disruptor Ammo. My line of thinking is that if I face a lot of geth/mechs, I can just use Tali or
Legion
. I get nervous whenever I put the game in though... I'm worried I'm going to just get stuck by a brick wall and won't be able to 1030 the game. I'm at 955 now, so all I need is that damn insanity achievement.

I'm using this Gamefaqs guide to help me along. It recommends (after taking care of Mordin) to recruit Grunt first, then Jack, then Garrus. Sounds good?

Also, I'm playing renegade-style since I've done nothing but paragon so far in the Mass Effect universe... Man, I feel like such a dick sometimes.

AI Hacking is nowhere near as useful in ME2 as it was in ME1, so you could probably safely ignore it. I think it's the universal cooldown that kills it. Whereas in ME1 you could hack something, then hit something else almost immediately, now you have to sit and wait. Far easier to just throw an incinerate, overload or create a new drone.

Plus, there are just fewer mech enemies(result of the Geth not being the main baddies, I guess).

Wallach

nourali2 said:
I started my Insanity run using the infiltrator class. Took Cep's advice and did not play a new game+. Instead I re-imported my lvl 50 character from ME1... I was pleasantly surprised to see huge resourse rewards for having already beaten ME2. Additionally, I was given the option to immediately learn a loyalty skill (I chose Reave).

Legion

One point in AI Hacking is actually pretty useful early on, and there are definitely some missions where one of the evolved AI Hacking powers will make your life muuuuuch easier. Just respec for the missions you will use AI Hacking on and leave it at 0-1 for the rest.

Can't help you much with the bonus powers. I feel that they're all pretty much garbage and have yet to play a class where I wouldn't rather invest in one of the base class powers instead.

Montresor

Wallach said:
One point in AI Hacking is actually pretty useful early on, and there are definitely some missions where one of the evolved AI Hacking powers will make your life muuuuuch easier. Just respec for the missions you will use AI Hacking on and leave it at 0-1 for the rest.

Can't help you much with the bonus powers. I feel that they're all pretty much garbage and have yet to play a class where I wouldn't rather invest in one of the base class powers instead.

Recruiting Tali?

Oh and, in my veteran run-through of Mass Effect 2, after beating the game (and re-playing the end for the suicide achievement), I went through every cluster and 100%'d every system and did every side quest. Actually, I couldn't figure out how to do the forged ID quest, but whatever. Anyway, I found a bunch of cool quests that required no fighting whatsoever... I'll be sure to tackle those if I'm ever in a bind (there was the shield/cooling fan puzzle, and the mech you had to guide through a mining mountain).

That brings me to an important question. Sometimes when you finish an N7 side quest, at the mission report screen you'll find that you got a research upgrade as a reward even though you did not pick up or scan anything meaningful during the side quest. Are these random?

EatChildren said:
No. [my addition: No you can't romance Samara]

Can you romance
Morinth
though?

Wallach

nourali2 said:
Recruiting Tali?

That's one of them for sure, though there are more than that...
Stuff like the rogue mech factory makes AI Hacking a godsend.
Like I said, I recommend 0-1 for most missions because you will find the odd mech here and there during some missions and it's always good to have something else being the target of enemy fire.

nourali2 said:
Oh and, in my veteran run-through of Mass Effect 2, after beating the game (and re-beating it for the suicide achievement), I went through every cluster and 100%'d every system and did every side quest. Actually, I couldn't figure out how to do the forged ID quest, but whatever. Anyway, I found a bunch of cool quests that required no fighting whatsoever... I'll be sure to tackle those if I'm ever in a bind (there was the shield/cooling fan puzzle, and the mech you had to guide through a mining mountain).

Forged ID:
After you get done with Garrus' loyalty quest, go back to the Citadel. There's a couple different ways to do this quest - if you help the two Asari chicks by forcing customs to let them leave with their ships, it ends the Forged ID quest. Otherwise you can give them the fake IDs and let them leave with those. You'll find them on your left as you exit the C-Sec entrance of the Citadel, just before the stairs.

nourali2 said:
That brings me to an important question. Sometimes when you finish an N7 side quest, at the mission report screen you'll find that you got a research upgrade as a reward even though you did not pick up or scan anything meaningful during the side quest. Are these random?

N7 missions:
Those research upgrades are just automatic rewards for those specific missions. Maybe they're intended to be rewards sent from the Alliance.

Loxley

Okay, really LTTP here, but I finally got around to picking this up on Steam. I'm about five hours in thus far, and a couple things:

~ I was shocked at how buttery smooth the game runs at max settings (and obviously looks beautiful). My GPU isn't that bad (9800 GTX) but my processor is a tad older, and I wasn't sure how much of a graphical compromise I would have to make in order to make the game run at a smooth framerate; turns out, no compromise needed to be made :D The lack of AA is disappointing, but just a small gripe considering how fucking well the game runs on my rig.

~ The reviews weren't kidding when they said ME2 is now flat-out a third-person sci-fi shooter, sprinkled with RPG elements; which I think was the right direction for BioWare to take the franchise. I got the impression while playing ME1 that BioWare weren't sure exactly what kind of game they wanted it to be. In fact I hated the first Mass Effect's combat so much to the point where I eventually just abandoned the game after about ten hours because I just couldn't tolerate it any longer. I'm glad they decided "Fuck it, it's a shooter." :lol

I feel the first Mass Effect was a good rough draft, but ME2 is definitely the peer-reviewed, much more refined final draft. I think I'm finally on board this franchise, and am lookin' forward to playing more :)

Montresor

I think during the Grunt recruit mission, there's a section with infinite krogan... Right after you speak to the
tank-bred krogan
there are these krogan that seem to spawn infinitely. I just gave up and ran past them with cloak, triggered an auto-save and reloaded. Ugh, I hate hate hate hate the idea of infinite respawns. That stuff almost killed me in COD4.

I really suck at this game btw. I find myself wanting to put in Assassin's Creed 2 instead of ME2, just because I'd rather collect feathers and treasure without opposition than die against spawning krogan. :lol

Patryn

nourali2 said:
I think during the Grunt recruit mission, there's a section with infinite krogan... Right after you speak to the
tank-bred krogan
there are these krogan that seem to spawn infinitely. I just gave up and ran past them with cloak, triggered an auto-save and reloaded. Ugh, I hate hate hate hate the idea of infinite respawns. That stuff almost killed me in COD4.

I really suck at this game btw. I find myself wanting to put in Assassin's Creed 2 instead of ME2, just because I'd rather collect feathers and treasure without opposition than die against spawning krogan. :lol

Oh, ME2 definitely has a few places with infinite respawns. The most notable being
the robot factory.

It helps to push the idea that you should always be moving forward along with the fact that you get the same EXP regardless of how many enemies you actually kill.

Patryn said:
It helps to push the idea that you should always be moving forward along with the fact that you get the same EXP regardless of how many enemies you actually kill.

That's probably the biggest design decision of the game that I took exception with. I thought that Mass Effect 1 handled experience much better than 2, where you pretty much can't do anything to get extra EXP. I honestly can't even figure out what they were thinking with that.

Patryn

KuwabaraTheMan said:
That's probably the biggest design decision of the game that I took exception with. I thought that Mass Effect 1 handled experience much better than 2, where you pretty much can't do anything to get extra EXP. I honestly can't even figure out what they were thinking with that.

Easier to control balance. The game has a set number of EXP to give out, and it pretty much knows what level you should be at what parts of the game.

Also means that combat sections won't be interrupted to level up. Moves that whole process to between missions, as part of the whole changing of your loadout. Basically, another step back from being an RPG.

Montresor

Recruited Jack with no problems on my insanity run. I just need to recruit the Archangel then the
Horizon mission
will prompt. I read that you only need to do 4 loyalty missions to finish the game. I'm going to do Jacob, Grunt, the justicar and the assassin. I don't care about Jacob, but his loyalty mission seems like it would be easy, and I really want Grunt to have fortification - I plan on maining Miranda and Grunt throughout the whole game. Also,
Thane and Samara's loyalty missions require no fighting at all
. :D :D :D

I don't plan on finishing the quarian loyalty mission, but I am going to start it and bring
Legion
with me just for laughs.

And you know, I now know why I instantly gravitated towards the paragon style of play the first time I plugged in Mass Effect 1. I hate what a jerk Shepard can act like sometimes. During Jack's recruit mission, I cringed when
Shepard agreed that the abuse/torture of Billy was justice

Montresor

Anyone else love the achievement names in this game? I remember in my first play through, after most loyalty missions, when the "achievement unlocked" alert would come up I would almost always think to myself: "That achievement name is god damned perfect.

Jack: Catharsis
Samara: Doppelganger
Jacob: Ghost Of The Father
Tali: Treason
Legion
: A House Divided

I also like how they smartly described the achievements for
Legion. Collect geth technology? Could be a new sniper rifle. Hack a geth collective? They don't spoil at all that you're going to recruit an epic, sympathetic Geth platform to your cause, an awesome collection of 1000+ geth intelligences all working together in synergy called "Legion." So cool

That reminds me. I very much liked the idea that
only a minute percentage of the geth race is hostile towards humans or Council space. That was a cool reveal through the Legion missions. Am I correct when I say that the end of ME2 did not reveal whether or not the rewriting of the heretic Geth was successful? I can't remember if that issue was resolved. Either way I expect very interesting plot points to be explored with the heretics in Mass Effect 3.

Man I really love this game, I'm going to talk some more about it.

I love the early game emphasis on the genophage. Through the on-ship discussions with Mordin, Grunt's recruit mission, and Mordin's loyalty mission, there is a lot of discussion about the specifics and the ethics of the genophage. I remember being deadset on going an all-paragon route (choose every single top conversation option) but at one point I just couldn't bring myself to choose the top option in the middle (or end?) of Mordin's loyalty mission. I think the genophage was necessary but at the same time... something is just iffy about it. It seems like a necessary evil, given the Krogan propensity for violence.

And I love Mordin as a character. Right when I first spoke to him on Omega he became one of my favourites. Why do I love him? 1) His manner of speaking, with short sentences, omission of pronouns: lightning fast and succinct. 2) His ME1 reference to the Salarian soldier on Virmire... making fun of the "hold the line" speech. 3) He sang a god damned opera for me. :lol 4) He is a genius scientist and an expert marksman, and he is instrumental in the prolonged effectiveness of the genophage (whether ethical or unethical, it makes for entertaining conversations in-game).

nourali2 said:
Anyone else love the achievement names in this game? I remember in my first play through, after most loyalty missions, when the "achievement unlocked" alert would come up I would almost always think to myself: "That achievement name is god damned perfect.

Jack: Catharsis
Samara: Doppelganger
Jacob: Ghost Of The Father
Tali: Treason
Legion
: A House Divided

I also like how they smartly described the achievements for
Legion. Collect geth technology? Could be a new sniper rifle. Hack a geth collective? They don't spoil at all that you're going to recruit an epic, sympathetic Geth platform to your cause, an awesome collection of 1000+ geth intelligences all working together in synergy called "Legion." So cool

only a minute percentage of the geth race is hostile towards humans or Council space. That was a cool reveal through the Legion missions. Am I correct when I say that the end of ME2 did not reveal whether or not the rewriting of the heretic Geth was successful? I can't remember if that issue was resolved. Either way I expect very interesting plot points to be explored with the heretics in Mass Effect 3.

It's a shame that the enemies we met in the first game are a thousand times more interesting and intimidating than the Collectors.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
nourali2 said:

I love the early game emphasis on the genophage. Through the on-ship discussions with Mordin, Grunt's recruit mission, and Mordin's loyalty mission, there is a lot of discussion about the specifics and the ethics of the genophage. I remember being deadset on going an all-paragon route (choose every single top conversation option) but at one point I just couldn't bring myself to choose the top option in the middle (or end?) of Mordin's loyalty mission. I think the genophage was necessary but at the same time... something is just iffy about it. It seems like a necessary evil, given the Krogan propensity for violence.

And I love Mordin as a character. Right when I first spoke to him on Omega he became one of my favourites. Why do I love him? 1) His manner of speaking, with short sentences, omission of pronouns: lightning fast and succinct. 2) His ME1 reference to the Salarian soldier on Virmire... making fun of the "hold the line" speech. 3) He sang a god damned opera for me. :lol 4) He is a genius scientist and an expert marksman, and he is instrumental in the prolonged effectiveness of the genophage (whether ethical or unethical, it makes for entertaining conversations in-game).

I think if you
reprogram the heretics then after the mission Legion mentions that the heretics are left debating whether or not to rejoin the rest of the geth.

Mordin is probably my favorite character in ME2. The game's writers really went out of their way to show that Mordin
strongly believes that the Salarians had weighed all possible options and perspectives before making the right choice in creating the genophage, but at the same time he deeply regrets that it had to be done. His telling you of how he personally visits Tuchanka to check on the effects of the genophage show a much deeper side to his character - something past the cold, calculating STG agent that other characters see (such as his assistant on Omega). He knows that he is responsible for what has happened to the Krogan people after the genophage, and does not let himself forget it.
The conversations you have with him during his loyalty mission are probably the most interesting ones in the game.

I actually liked him a little too much and
overestimated his abilities when I put him in charge of the teams during the suicide mission (He was STG! He should know how to command small groups!). Not a good idea.
I promptly reloaded that mission.

Montresor

Akuun said:
I think if you
reprogram the heretics then after the mission Legion mentions that the heretics are left debating whether or not to rejoin the rest of the geth.

That's right... if
I choose to rewrite the heretics
. And that's a big if. I forgot there was more than one choice available. What's the other option,
completely deleting their memories/existence
?

Speaking of our affinity for Mordin, I have something to say about
Samara, Thane, and Legion
. I like the latter character very, very much, but I think all three appeared way too late in the game. At that point I had already had a myriad of conversations with Miranda, Zaeed, Jack, Jacob, Mordin, Grunt, and Tali, and I had the opportunity to care about those characters, to feel something for them. But they just throw you those last three characters at the end, and there's barely any conversing required to trigger their loyalty missions.

However, I doubt there is much Bioware could do to warm me up towards
Samara
. I hate her whole philosophy and her code. Fuck that bitch.

IoCaster

nourali2 said:
tank-bred krogan

They stop spawning after awhile. When I play as an Adept of Vanguard I'll sit there and strip their armor then pull or throw them off the walkways for cheap laughs.

Cep

Banned
IoCaster said:
They stop spawning after awhile. When I play as an Adept of Vanguard I'll sit there and strip their armor then pull or throw them off the walkways for cheap laughs.
Yeah.

Besides, that part was trying to suggesting that the player be a bit more aggressive than usual.

IoCaster

Cep said:
Yeah.

Besides, that part was trying to suggesting that the player be a bit more aggressive than usual.

That whole mission is fun for an Adept. Pulling and throwing fools off the map never gets old.

Montresor

Anyone know what triggers the
collector ghost
mission?

Yuck at Shepard's renegade face. Gonna grind 50k platinum to get rid of that nastiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom