• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Sucks to hear the special Resurgence Packs aren't coming out this week, but at least the Premium Spectre Packs are coming pack.

What do you guys think I should do? Spend my saved up credits on normal Spectre Packs with hopes of getting the new DLC stuff or just spend them on the Premium Spectre Packs. Hmm...decisions!

X-Frame

I'm going to take this chance to continue with the Premiums. Another week of these means I should get X on most, if not all of the remaining non-ultra rare weapons. I don't have much left.

All I really want is a Geth Engineer right now so if I get him quickly I won't care much about the rest.

Offensive Bubble for biotic detonations? Well shit, scratch everything I said about the Justicar before, haha.

This makes her pretty fucking awesome.

X-Frame

Offensive Bubble for biotic detonations? Well shit, scratch everything I said about the Justicar before, haha.

This makes her pretty fucking awesome.

So we can plant the bubble near an enemy spawn point/route, wait for enemies to enter and then all chuck biotic detonators to blow the fuck out of them? Am I reading that right?

Seems more effective than using it as a defensive shield if hordes of enemies will be auto-Warped for ~40 seconds.

Then for good measure throw a Decoy infront of the bubble so enemies stop inside and don't advance. *evil laugh*

So we can plant the bubble near an enemy spawn point/route, wait for enemies to enter and then all spawn biotic detonators to blow the fuck out of them? Am I reading that right?

Seems more effective than using it as a defensive shield if hordes of enemies will be auto-Warped for ~40 seconds.

Yeah looks like level 6 on the Bubble gives it a Warp-like effect that can set up biotic detonations. This may be the best set up skill in the game (depending on the range you can shoot it out) because sometimes it's tough to land your crosshairs on a specific enemy in a group (I play with analog sticks).

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Is the Biotic Bubble automatically put around the Justicar, or is it something ranged like Stasis? If its like that, its even more OP.

rozay

Banned
28488137.jpg

Taken from BSN. lol

the new classes are godly
tumblr_m18agzJw4i1rqsq2jo2_500.png

Are premium spectres not back up yet?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Got the Asari Justicar Adept in my second package, unfortunately I specced the bubble for protection - I'm gonna fly with it like this for the time being, then use a power reset to spec it for damage for a perfect combo for Decoy + Bubble Shield.

rozay

Banned
Seems like all 3 weapons are gold...don't know about classes.

Striker assault rifle is really fun to use. It's like the manchild of a revenant and a falcon

moop1167

Wow some people are so stupid. Going off trying to go for kills the whole game and not doing the objectives... sigh. Thought it might be better on pc but no.

Jafku

Hell Yeah just got Geth Engineer!
EDIT: Jesus only 250 health. Use fitness guys
Ok with fitness maxed 413 health 1238 shields

Batarian sentinal, not one I would have picked but it's one none the less.

I also unlocked the grenade launcher rifle (not the new dlc one) and man half my grenades don't appear when I shoot, I was not hosting but that is such bull.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Striker Assault Rifle is pretty sweet, most of the strengths of the Falcon but with no lag issues and works great with Marksmanship though it can get out of control, lol.

The Plasma SMG seems nice too, really good for locking down a single target.

Nice pair to use on your Turian Soldier. :)

Woorloog

Banned
Oh man, the Harpoon gun is awesome! ZANG! and the target is dead. It is hard to use, just like Graal Spike Thrower (indeed, it is a sniper version of that weapon) but damn it is satisfying when you do hit.
Now i need moar monies for Spectre Packs, really want either Batarian (don't really care about the rest).

Jafku

Oh man, the Harpoon gun is awesome! ZANG! and the target is dead. It is hard to use, just like Graal Spike Thrower (indeed, it is a sniper version of that weapon) but damn it is satisfying when you do hit.
Now i need moar monies for Spectre Packs, really want either Batarian (don't really care about the rest).
Eh Batarian Sentinel kind of sucks

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fuck, via Michael Gamble's twitter:

Unfortunately, due to some technical issues - it doesnt look like we will be running the Resurgence Reinforcement pack this week... BUT...
... don't worry! Spectre Packs (and Premium Specture Packs) will be available containing the new content!

Fuck :/

What's the difference between a freight train and a krogan vanguard?

One is an unstoppable force with damage equivalent to a hurricane, can absorb bullets with ease, and has blinding speed.

The other is a freight train.

Fuck, via Michael Gamble's twitter:

Unfortunately, due to some technical issues - it doesnt look like we will be running the Resurgence Reinforcement pack this week... BUT...
... don't worry! Spectre Packs (and Premium Specture Packs) will be available containing the new content!

Fuck :/

So much money wasted via the spectres.....so.....much

X-Frame

What's the difference between a freight train and a krogan vanguard?

One is an unstoppable force with damage equivalent to a hurricane, can absorb bullets with ease, and has blinding speed.

The other is a freight train.

LMAO.

I also heard the KV is physically bigger than the other Krogan, though possibly just because his armor hump is gigantic.

Is there anything else different about him compared to the other Krogans? Movement speed, base health/shields, etc?

Mindlog

Well that sucks. I'll buy 6 Premium Spectre Packs and that's it. I'll use the rest to start building next week's bank.

I was really hoping for some equipment packs. I really really really need some equipment packs.

Top Bottom