• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Yes, it does. I haven't played my Human Adept in a long time, but I used to take advantage of that quite often.

Singularity and Shockwave could both use some buffs. (For that matter, the Shockwave Radius bug really needs to get fixed.) Human Adepts can be a really fun class, but their power selection just has too many drawbacks for Gold.

I wish Shockwave's radius was as good as in ME2. I didnt even bother using it that much in singleplayer with my Adept Shepard once i noticed that.

Not sure why you defend the Reave sound so much, its clearly bugged. Surely you dont think that hearing the Reave from a Drell Adept who is on the other side of the map like if he was in the same room as you is normal. You never noticed that?

Nope, never happened to me. If I'm close to a user, it's loud but it properly fades out the further I am away. I said as much in a post a few pages ago as well when I asked about the glitch.

And FWIW, I'm not defending the sound... moreso I'm curious because everyone complains about it but it hasn't behaved out of the ordinary for me.

Kenaras

I wish Shockwave's radius was as good as in ME2. I didnt even bother using it that much in singleplayer with my Adept Shepard once i noticed that.

Yeah, that would help. Increasing the range to 15y default would be a huge help as well. To clarify what I mean by the "Shockwave Radius bug" though, it's a glitch with the Radius evolution path at rank 4. If you take that option, it will break your Shockwave and cause it to occasionally start doing nothing. No damage, no stagger, no combos - nothing.

Omega

Banned
oh thanks for the heads up. playing now

Because on some ennemies you need biotics, and on others you need tech. On teams that don't have at least a tech/biotic usually die pretty fast

I don't feel that way.

It's not like ME1/2 where you needed certain powers to damage certain armor types. Biotic powers never did much against Geth in ME1/2 and required tech powers. Now you can just do biotic explosions galore and make Geth Primes look as weak as Geth Troopers.

Same with Reapers and tech powers. Barriers and armor have required biotic powers to take them down. You're on a team with all tech powers? No big deal. As long as someone on your team has a Widow/Black Widow/Javelin it does just as much damage to the barriers/armor/shields as any power would do.

moop1167

Anyone for some games on pc soon? I promoted my Asari Adept to respec so I am probably going to want to run Bronze a few times to get her back up to speed. I would do some silver after. Haven't touched gold yet =/

Samara

Okay I've seen a Batarian in action: Spiderwebs? That dude was a fucking tank!

MMMMmmmm got myself a Vanguard Krogan. Dude takes over the ENTIRE SCREEN! But he's slow as hell.

X-Frame

The hunter power reduces the cooldown and INCREASES damage for powers while active and he has Overload. You do the math.

ZOMG plus include a QI with Sabotage specced for tech vulnerability and then do the math again.

Quarian Infiltrator + Geth Engineer = Match made in Space Magic Heaven?

Bisnic

Hm, i still dont see the new maps and Origin didnt download anything new today. Do i have to manually download it or something?

rozay

Banned
If the "glitch" is volume is too loud, then yes, I would agree that's a problem. I'm still able to hear environmental noises though, but now I'm curious to test at home to see if it muffles it.

Not like what HK-47 specified though, where it persists after the target dies.
It's localized regardless of how far you are to the reaved target at all times if you're not the one casting it.
Hm, i still dont see the new maps and Origin didnt download anything new today. Do i have to manually download it or something?
On the 360 it was under downloadable content in the main menu.

28488137.jpg

Taken from BSN. lol

the new classes are godly

Bisnic

28488137.jpg

Taken from BSN. lol

the new classes are godly

Hm... i never though about using the bubble that way. Put bubble in a doorwar, move away, put a decoy inside it, and when all mobs are inside the bubble hitting the decoy, proceed to kill them all with increased damage taken.

X-Frame

Due to technical issues, no Resurgence Packs this week. Premium Spectre Packs will return for another week.

According to Michael Gamble's Twitter if someone wants to link to it (on my phone).

Due to technical issues, no Resurgence Packs this week. Premium Spectre Packs will return for another week.

According to Michael Gamble's Twitter if someone wants to link to it (on my phone).

Fantastic. First, I can't find the new maps and now this.

GG Bioware.

Awesome, that'll allow me to finish off some more of those gold weapons.

Top Bottom