• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Engineers = Everyone's friend in multi. Chain overload stun someone, turret support. Love it. Its my fave class because you worry more about helping everyone out then just spamming biotic charge to kill people.

Infiltrator = Guardian Angels. Probably my 2nd fave class. Geth Infiltrator, Black Widow - cloak - BOOM. one shot pretty much everyone even going through guardian shields.

I also like the Drell Adept. Since i havent unlocked a proper Asari Adept yet i use the drell and its fairly fun. Pull + Reave = Boom. or Reave, Grenade BOOOOOM. Best way to clear a choke point or an enclosed room.

Vanguard: Fun to show off in front of people on bronze. Only good if you have someone really good backing you up.
Only if you have no idea what you're doing.

Vanguard's are pretty damn near indestructible all the way through Silver. With a little passive help like a Geth Turret on Gold, they become truly immortal.

But the world is full of shitty, get ko'd by a phantom spamhards.

Also, Geth Infiltrator was made for the Claymore.

Only if you have no idea what you're doing.

Vanguard's are pretty damn near indestructible all the way through Silver. With a little passive help like a Geth Turret on Gold, they become truly immortal.

But the world is full of shitty, get ko'd by a phantom spamhards.

Also, Geth Infiltrator was made for the Claymore.

Yeah the vanguards i play(ed) with rush into 3 banshees headfirst believing that after they teleport across the screen im going to drop everything im doing to go get them.

I think my vanguard is pretty good but its not a "fun" class to play.

I use the Geth infiltrator differently. I specced him full everything with 0 on the proxy mine. I know its not the traditional build but i become a walking angel of death wit hthe black widow and can basically take on anything, cloak, rinse and repeat. Im not a huge shotgun fan.

I really like the Geth engineer - i have turret on flame, full chain overload, max hunter and then carnifex 3 = so i get a very quick recharge, use overload to stun while the turret is chipping away and then headshot.

DY_nasty

Yeah the vanguards i play(ed) with rush into 3 banshees headfirst believing that after they teleport across the screen im going to drop everything im doing to go get them.

I think my vanguard is pretty good but its not a "fun" class to play.

I use the Geth infiltrator differently. I specced him full everything with 0 on the proxy mine. I know its not the traditional build but i become a walking angel of death wit hthe black widow and can basically take on anything, cloak, rinse and repeat. Im not a huge shotgun fan.

I really like the Geth engineer - i have turret on flame, full chain overload, max hunter and then carnifex 3 = so i get a very quick recharge, use overload to stun while the turret is chipping away and then headshot.

You can't even take advantage of the full cloak bonus with the black widow though. You're pretty much wasting a good deal of the perks of Network AI and Hunter Mode too if you're not moving within a semi-close range to the enemy. I don't even like Proximity Mines that much, but they have the awesome perk of +20% damage on contact and they can set off Tech Bursts as well.

Claymore + 25% weapon attachment + Shredder Mod (aka lol atlas) + 22.5% boost from Hunter mode + Network AI boost + 90% cloak bonus + 20% from proxy mine + headshot damage = 1 shot kills anything short of primes, atlus, banshee.

Atlus goes down in 4 shots or less guaranteed.

Claymore gets quite a bit of hate on its range too. You can spice weaker enemies up just fine from across Dagger.

You can't even take advantage of the full cloak bonus with the black widow though. You're pretty much wasting a good deal of the perks of Network AI and Hunter Mode too if you're not moving within a semi-close range to the enemy. I don't even like Proximity Mines that much, but they have the awesome perk of +20% damage on contact and they can set off Tech Bursts as well.

Claymore + 25% weapon attachment + Shredder Mod (aka lol atlas) + 22.5% boost from Hunter mode + Network AI boost + 90% cloak bonus + 20% from proxy mine + headshot damage = 1 shot kills anything short of primes, atlus, banshee.

Atlus goes down in 4 shots or less guaranteed.

Claymore gets quite a bit of hate on its range too. You can spice weaker enemies up just fine from across Dagger.
what specifically are you leveling up?

DY_nasty

what specifically are you leveling up?
5/6/6/6/3

Cloak - Damage Bonus (90% total); Recharge Speed

Cloak, spam, shoot, reload, hide, cloak, spam, shoot, reload, hide x forever
Proximity Mine - Damage OR Radius. Either is fine, you really want the next bit in the tree. Its only important if and when you take into account Tech Bursts and the like; Damage Taken (Increase damage dealt from all sources by 20% for 8 seconds); Damage (the recharge option isn't that big of a deal since you'll primarily be using the cloak timer over anything else)

All this is for is finishing off tech setups and softening targets. Its also the main thing keeping Phantoms from crawling into your ass. Just don't use it like an actual mine. Its a shitty ME1 grenade frisbee.

Hunter Mode - Weapon Accuracy OR Power Recharge. Can't go wrong with either; Power Damage; Damage.

You'll be looking at 25% damage bonus from this tree alone. Accuracy helps out a bit too. Tighten dat choke.

Network AI - Weapon damage; Headshot damage (this is big); Weapon Damage

22.5% weapon damage increase. Hit a weakspot while cloaked and it doesn't even matter how far away they are or if only a few pellets connect - they die. Line up eye level shots and with the Shredder Mod on you'll be looking at 3-4 kills per shot if you're hitting groups.

Robot Fitness - First 3.

My Claymore is only VIII. Rocking high caliber barrel V and Shredder Mod V

Does anyone who uses geth ever NOT have hunter mode on? I find it on all the time with my geth characters..not sure if im using it right or not.

DY_nasty

Does anyone who uses geth ever NOT have hunter mode on? I find it on all the time with my geth characters..not sure if im using it right or not.

The only time I turn it off is underneath a bubble or while at an objective. 50% shield difference is huge.

Also, why do people feel they must increase their N7 ranking by promoting people? I have already finished the game twice so i dont need to increase my EMS. For me, wouldnt it be best to have all 5 classes on level 20 then play games to get better gear?

The whole N7 ranking really means nothing to me at all - and ive seen some very bad players with a rank over 1000 do a lot worse than i do.

Firebrand

So sick of being stuck in laggy games because there's no ping indicator. I'm pretty sure lag affects the Tactical Cloak ability, not just the delay in getting fully cloaked from the perspective of the host but also its toggle state... sometimes I'll find myself unexpectedly cloaked, so I press 1 to decloak, only to turn it on? Sucks running off thinking I'm cloaked, only to get shot down and laughed at by Cannibals.

Tried replacing the High Caliber with Shredder on the Claymore but found it somewhat more difficult to oneshot mobs at a distance. Don't have the Accuracy perk for Hunter mode, I guess that'd help.

Also, why do people feel they must increase their N7 ranking by promoting people? I have already finished the game twice so i dont need to increase my EMS. For me, wouldnt it be best to have all 5 classes on level 20 then play games to get better gear?

The whole N7 ranking really means nothing to me at all - and ive seen some very bad players with a rank over 1000 do a lot worse than i do.
Is kicking over low N7 ranking an issue on (non-farming) Gold games? That or wanting to respec would probably the only reasons I'd promote characters.

rozay

Banned
High caliber barrels on guns that do fat amounts of damage are more effective than the shredder mod, even against armor. It's only really worth using the shredder if the way you play involves shooting through cover/guardian shields, or you're using both.

And yeah I see people with low N7 levels kicked all the time. 60-70% of people in pubs are idiots.

So I just respecced my Geth Engineer from supportive to offensive. Rolling with a Falcon III plus Disruptor ammo, throwing out turrets everywhere, tech burstin like crazy. Nothing could touch me.

It goes something like this, taken from a guide at BSN:
6/5/6/4/5
Turret: restore, armor damage, flamethrower
HM: recharge, power damage
OL: chain, recharge, shield damage
AI: damage & capacity
Hardware: durability, shield recharge

Any one else trying out offensive gethgineer and have any tips for speccing?

Inversive

5/6/6/6/3

Cloak - Damage Bonus (90% total); Recharge Speed

Cloak, spam, shoot, reload, hide, cloak, spam, shoot, reload, hide x forever
Proximity Mine - Damage OR Radius. Either is fine, you really want the next bit in the tree. Its only important if and when you take into account Tech Bursts and the like; Damage Taken (Increase damage dealt from all sources by 20% for 8 seconds); Damage (the recharge option isn't that big of a deal since you'll primarily be using the cloak timer over anything else)

All this is for is finishing off tech setups and softening targets. Its also the main thing keeping Phantoms from crawling into your ass. Just don't use it like an actual mine. Its a shitty ME1 grenade frisbee.

Hunter Mode - Weapon Accuracy OR Power Recharge. Can't go wrong with either; Power Damage; Damage.

You'll be looking at 25% damage bonus from this tree alone. Accuracy helps out a bit too. Tighten dat choke.

Network AI - Weapon damage; Headshot damage (this is big); Weapon Damage

22.5% weapon damage increase. Hit a weakspot while cloaked and it doesn't even matter how far away they are or if only a few pellets connect - they die. Line up eye level shots and with the Shredder Mod on you'll be looking at 3-4 kills per shot if you're hitting groups.

Robot Fitness - First 3.

My Claymore is only VIII. Rocking high caliber barrel V and Shredder Mod V

Gonna give this build a quick try on silver. Not complete as my inf is level 9 atm.

edit - Even an unfinished version of this build is fucking amazing, came on top with 92k, the second guy had 65k! My claymore is at X though, it's a beast. 3 shotting Brutes even without the mine debuff is good times (didn't put any points into mine yet).

Krogan Battlemaster is an amazing class if you have host.

Firebase Giant, Silver Reaper Wave 10, upload objective in the house next to where you spawn. Once the Banshees were down, gobs and gobs of marauders/brutes/ravagers began spawning, and I eventually was the only one left on my team. I would grab cover to pull a few enemies, then charge into enemies when my shield was low, and melee the whole crowd I charged into. Those 1600 point barrier + damage reduction came in handy. I couldn't die. It was amazing.

If only they could fix the rage mode. Is the bug confirmed on the xbox 360 too?

what you think guys - M98 Widow V or Black Widow 1 as my sniper rifle?

Depends entirely on your skill.

Highest DPS is the Black Widow. If you play with Infiltrator, the cloak with last for all 3 bullets, so long as you fire all 3 without hesitating between shots.

If you aren't confident, do the widow.

Depends entirely on your skill.

Highest DPS is the Black Widow. If you play with Infiltrator, the cloak with last for all 3 bullets, so long as you fire all 3 without hesitating between shots.

If you aren't confident, do the widow.

Ive been using the black widow my entire play time. im pretty decent with it so i guess ill stick to it.

All i want to get really is the Carnifex X (On III now) and the Black Widow V or so (On I)

then ill be happy with my equipment...

DY_nasty

Gonna give this build a quick try on silver. Not complete as my inf is level 9 atm.

edit - Even an unfinished version of this build is fucking amazing, came on top with 92k, the second guy had 65k! My claymore is at X though, it's a beast. 3 shotting Brutes even without the mine debuff is good times (didn't put any points into mine yet).
It only gets better. I typically promote each class at 20, but that setup is free money. I've carried scrubs that barely survive bronze through gold without a hitch.

The only "weakness" is Phantoms. Coming straight at you, they aren't an issue. Once they start dancing you're in a pinch.

I had a bug this afternoon where no enemies were targeting me, where I couldn't get any ammo, and I couldn't die. I just spammed my powers, but I also never got any points for killing enemies. Fucking weird.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I got a bug where enemies could see through my cloak. Also I would get random damage even when nothign was shooting me.

rozay

Banned
Another bug on Condor, jumped off the gap in the wall on the highest part of the fort in the back of the map to rescue a teammate on the opposite side of the map. as soon as I landed and tried to jump onto the ledge directly in front of me, I shot upwards into the air high enough that I could see the entire map and landed where the L shaped pipe is. Been trying unsuccessfully to reproduce it :(

Cat Party

Another bug on Condor, jumped off the gap in the wall on the highest part of the fort in the back of the map to rescue a teammate on the opposite side of the map. as soon as I landed and tried to jump onto the ledge directly in front of me, I shot upwards into the air high enough that I could see the entire map and landed where the L shaped pipe is. Been trying unsuccessfully to reproduce it :(

Did a giant from Skyrim wander into the map or something?

Mindlog

Finally, they brought back the Jumbo Equipment Pack.
My Tempest Soldier is going to be playing Gold this week. When he's not getting kicked.

Incoming balance changes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 24, 2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurricane SMG
- Damage increased from [83.3-104.1] to [93.2-116.5]
- Recoil reduced

Eviscerator Shotgun
- Damage increased from [60.0-74.9] to [64.6-80.7]
- Encumbrance reduced from [1.5-0.9] to [1.25-0.7]

Scimitar Shotgun
- Encumbrance reduced from [1.5-0.9] to [1.25-0.7]

Incisor Sniper Rifle
- Damage increased from [67.8-84.8] to [74.6-93.3]

Proximity Mine Power
- Base impact radius increased from 2 meters to 3 meters

Singularity Power
- Base duration that enemies are held in the air increased from 4 to 6 seconds
- Base singularity duration increased from 15 to 25 seconds
- Evolution 3 damage per second increased from 20 to 50
- Evolution 4 recharge speed bonus increased from 30% to 35%
- Evolution 6 detonation damage increased from 300 to 500
- Evolution 6 detonation radius increased from 5 meters to 7 meters

Concussive Shot Power
- Base damage increased from 150 to 200

Adrenaline Rush Power
- Base damage bonus increased from 45% to 50%

Marksman Power
- Base cooldown decreased from 10 to 8 seconds

Proximity mine buff? Weird.

I just ran into someone using a Hurricane V. They were using it wrong so the next map I switched to Turian Tempest Soldier. The Hurrican V user either crashed or dropped around wave 7. At that point my score equaled the combined team's. At the end of the map I had double the remaining team's.

I want to see what 4 Tempest Turians can do to Gold. My hunch is that it would rival 4 biotics. I don't have a Hurricane, but if that recoil has been reduced it's probably going to be a murder machine.

*Probably going to respec my Turian Soldier from Concussion Shot to Proximity Mine.
**That proximity mine buff will be fun for my melee Geth Infiltrator.

Cobra84

Incoming balance changes:

After 8 balance changes you would think that something was previously bad would become at least mediocre. The only really important noticeable change was the sabotage nerf. Everything else is pretty much just as bad or good as it was at launch.

Boo. I have tons of equipment.

Yeah, same here. Don't get me wrong -- equipment packs are super helpful (especially for folks who are running low on everything), but I'd rather have Premium Spectre Packs back. To me, those have been the most useful weekly pack they've done.

rozay

Banned
I just ran into someone using a Hurricane V. They were using it wrong so the next map I switched to Turian Tempest Soldier. The Hurrican V user either crashed or dropped around wave 7. At that point my score equaled the combined team's. At the end of the map I had double the remaining team's.

I want to see what 4 Tempest Turians can do to Gold. My hunch is that it would rival 4 biotics. I don't have a Hurricane, but if that recoil has been reduced it's probably going to be a murder machine.

Mindlog, do you prefer the tempest over the geth SMG?

Kenaras

People always say this but I never encounter anyone who plays solo or even two people team and make it past wave 6 on Silver without other people's help beforehand (aka other team mates have already eliminated most of the enemies so only 2-5 enemies left for that one person). It sounds like BS to me. Show me a video of YOU playing it solo as Vanguard from wave 1 to 11 if you're that confident about being able to do this on Silver.

Very well:
Solo Vanguard Silver.

Replicant

I don't turn it on unless Phantom or Hunter is nearby. Especially not when you're surrounded by enemies since it's effectively 50% shield off and that's not good in the heat of a battle, especially when you have to revive people.

Silver only? J/K. So you're good at it. It doesn't mean the class itself is actually useful in the hands of other people. Also, I'd like to see people doing it on PS3 or Xbox 360 with a controller instead of mouse and keyboard, which sorry to say, it does make the game easier than the console. It reminds me of the final 'boss' in the SP where people on PS3 had difficulty on Insanity while PC people constantly bragging about how easy it is. Well, if you only have to point and click to shoot the bastard and not having to re-orient the fucking camera with a stick then of course it's fucking easy. Having said that, I did finish a 2 player team on Bronze using only Vanguard. But I certainly wouldn't attempt it on Silver.

Also, I'd not risk playing Vanguard on anything other than Bronze in PS3 especially. Last night was a fucking nightmare because a guy played a Vanguard in our team and he got stuck, believe it or not, in the cement on the lower level of Firebase Dagger. So there he was stuck and all that we can see was his upper torso and up. I don't even know how's that possible. It's like if someone goes to a beach and stick themself inside a sand until the sand covers them torso-high. He was effectively useless to us and was a sitting duck there from Wave 5 and onwards.

Kenaras

Silver only? J/K. So you're good at it. It doesn't mean the class itself is actually useful in the hands of other people. Also, I'd like to see people doing it on PS3 or Xbox 360 with a controller instead of mouse and keyboard, which sorry to say, it does make the game easier than the console. It reminds me of the final 'boss' in the SP where people on PS3 had difficulty on Insanity while PC people constantly bragging about how easy it is. Well, if you only have to point and click to shoot the bastard and not having to re-orient the fucking camera with a stick then of course it's fucking easy. Having said that, I did finish a 2 player team on Bronze using only Vanguard. But I certainly wouldn't attempt it on Silver.

The pro Vanguards can solo Gold, but that's outside my reach. The thing is, I doubt I could solo Silver Reapers with any other class, except maybe an Infiltrator.

Also, I'd not risk playing Vanguard on anything other than Bronze in PS3 especially. Last night was a fucking nightmare because a guy played a Vanguard in our team and he got stuck, believe it or not, in the cement on the lower level of Firebase Dagger. So there he was stuck and all that we can see was his upper torso and up. I don't even know how's that possible. It's like if someone goes to a beach and stick themself inside a sand until the sand covers them torso-high. He was effectively useless to us and was a sitting duck there from Wave 5 and onwards.

That's a known bug with Biotic Charge. It happens when you charge, but then die before the server knows you charged. This causes your client to become out of sync with the server, causing all sorts of terrible things to happen.

You can fix the bug by leaving the game and rejoining, or you can avoid it entirely by hosting. Vanguards should always host when they play in public games, because quitting and rejoining isn't an option there. No matter how skilled you are, there's always the risk that a lag spike will cause you to bug out and make you useless for the rest of the match.

Oh, and since I had fun making the last video: Solo Vanguard vs. Silver Geth.

Mindlog

Mindlog, do you prefer the tempest over the geth SMG?
Yes. I enjoyed trying out the Geth SMG. Using it with Extended Mag and Heat Sink let's you fire forever. However, the Geth SMG's maneuverability is so poor that most of those shots are wasted. It's much easier to land shots on a quick succession of targets with the Tempest.

My preferred SMGs:
1.) Tempest
2.) Hornet
3.) Geth SMG

The rest are pretty crappy.
I have not tried the new Hurricane.

DY_nasty

A infiltrator is pretty much a known commodity.

But just because you run into a bunch of shitty randoms that don't have a clue how to play the most skill dependent class in the game, it doesn't mean the class sucks. Hell, you can point out a bad human vanguard in seconds. Is he leading off with charge instead of Nova? He probably sucks. The class revolves around walking a fine line and it truly excels when both the user and their squad is on the same page. Nova and charge both set off every explosion / burst in the game. All it takes is one teammate following, behind with a lingering AOE ability and you'll set off more shit than cluster grenades. And take the kill from the vanguard if that's important to you.

Also, on objectives they cover like dons because they staggger everything in thhe game. Too many shitty spamhards dont realize that they're only helping when they're close by.

But its easy to fuck up. If you screw up as an infiltrator, you only missed - recloak, reload, haul ass. If you screw up as a vanguard, you're already dead.

Replicant

Finally, Geth Infiltrator. Also, PS3 got a new pack called Jumbo equipment pack. It's pretty good because you get a lot of good stuff for 33,000. I guess I got about 10+ Missile Launchers because it went from 4 to 18 all of a sudden. Still, I just want to complete my character roster. Only 4 left.

Unlocked Asari adept. This is fucking crazy! Cerberus is such a cakewalk with the way stasis neutralizes just about all their units and 16s warp and throw taking less than a second to recharge results in Atlases getting fucked up.

In my excitement I specced entirely in offense and my health is pretty low at 625/625. I have one more level left, should I go for +15% or do the last upgrade on either warp/throw? If I go for more health I'll have 2 points that I'll never be able to use.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Unlocked Asari adept. This is fucking crazy! Cerberus is such a cakewalk with the way stasis neutralizes just about all their units and 16s warp and throw taking less than a second to recharge results in Atlases getting fucked up.

In my excitement I specced entirely in offense and my health is pretty low at 625/625. I have one more level left, should I go for +15% or do the last upgrade on either warp/throw? If I go for more health I'll have 2 points that I'll never be able to use.

Health is pretty useless at later levels somewhat. Probably better to stick with offensive.

rozay

Banned

Glass cannons are the most effective build for them in my opinion, but you can trade the last 6 points in the Justicar tree for 3 levels in fitness. I would max warp and throw, they're important for all 3 factions, and stasis bubble is good too but it's only really effective when fighting Cerberus.

My build that fares decently on gold-
Stasis 6-damage taken, recharge speed, bubble
Warp 6-detonation, weaken, pierce
Throw 6-detonation, force&damage
Justicar 6-power damage, power damage, weapon damage (used pistol weight before I had a carnifex X)
Fitness 0

Abuse warp bombs. Stop phantoms in their tracks and blow their heads off. Victory!

With 6 points remaining from hitting level 20 I've got

Stasis Duration/Recharge/Bubble 6
Warp Detonate/Lasting Damage 5
Throw Radius/Detonate 5
Justicar Damage & Capacity/Headshot/Weapon Damage 6
Fitness 3

Thinking I should get Pierce on warp for my last few points. Also, with the detonate abilities, does it refer to using that specific power to cause the detonate or is it for the next detonation caused? Feels like I wasted my points if it was the first.

rozay

Banned
With 6 points remaining from hitting level 20 I've got

Stasis Duration/Recharge/Bubble 6
Warp Detonate/Lasting Damage 5
Throw Radius/Detonate 5
Justicar Damage & Capacity/Headshot/Weapon Damage 6
Fitness 3

Thinking I should get Pierce on warp for my last few points. Also, with the detonate abilities, does it refer to using that specific power to cause the detonate or is it for the next detonation caused? Feels like I wasted my points if it was the first.
Its the former I believe. Biotic explosion damage is calculated by the levels of both powers involved which is why warp 6 and throw 6 was my recommendation-it has nothing to do with the power&force bonuses or the damage/traits you upgrade. Pierce is probably the better choice over the final throw upgrade if you have to choose between the two, it's helpful for the entire team.

Warp can detonate stasis, reave and singularity, so it's not necessarily wasted.

Ikkarus

Glass cannons are the most effective build for them in my opinion, but you can trade the last 6 points in the Justicar tree for 3 levels in fitness. I would max warp and throw, they're important for all 3 factions, and stasis bubble is good too but it's only really effective when fighting Cerberus.

Whilst stasis is great against Cerberus it's still damn good against Reapers and Geth as well.

The only enemies unaffected by stasis are:

• Geth Pryo
  • Geth Hunter (however when it's shield is down it does become affected)
  • Geth Prime
  • Atlas
  • Brute
  • Banshee

The rest of the enemies are all affected by it. Plus if you pick the perk which can trigger no cool down on stasis then it's even better. I just throw a bubble down in a corridor and watch them walk in to the bubble.

I had a bug this afternoon where no enemies were targeting me, where I couldn't get any ammo, and I couldn't die. I just spammed my powers, but I also never got any points for killing enemies. Fucking weird.

Has hapened to me about 8x so far. You cant restock ammo, very few if not any of your powers work and the enemies take AGES To kill you.

What annoyed me was it should have been clear to my squadmates this has happened yet all three kicked me after the battle as i was the last one standing...

DY_nasty

I almost solo'd gold reapers on dagger with that Geth infiltrator.

Fucking ghost banshee grabbed me off a ladder.

And thank god for the proximity mine buff. It almost doesn't completely suck.

Need to find that Carnifex, all I'm doing now with stasis is setting up easy snipes for my team.

I unlocked the Geth Infiltrator just a moment ago credit farming. Hunter mode + Cloak + Shotgun = gibs everywhere. Beastly

I also came to the realization that this MP mode is the god damn devil. You play to unlock shit and then you play to use that shit and then you think up other shit and the cycle starts over. I can see myself dropping it soon, but until then... fuck, I wanna play some more.

Oh and speaking of bugs

masseffect3.exe_2012-u9z0j.png

Top Bottom