• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

So wait, I don't get a squad pack either? I couldn't care less about the victory pack, but I didn't play those Gold matches for nothing.

Edit: Oh good.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
EAGLE III

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mindlog

Something, Something, Hurricane I.
Finally! I've been wanting to test it out since before everyone thought it was OK.

*First test. Wow. So this thing is pretty strong. You don't even need to spam marksman at short range. You're better off spamming prox mines. Eats ammo like crazy, but fantastic weapon. This will get nerfed in 4 years once people start getting Hurricane X.

I guarantee I will get nothing of value in my pack. I have had horrible luck.

Also, is it just one pack total, or for every time you've won a gold match?

Are Asari Vanguards any good? Got one in a Spectre pack. Do they go down as easy as Asari Adepts because I'm not very good with them? I don't know if she's worth leveling up.

Are Asari Vanguards any good? Got one in a Spectre pack. Do they go down as easy as Asari Adepts because I'm not very good with them? I don't know if she's worth leveling up.

I play my asari vanguard with stasis and charge with the Hurricane. Stasis the target if you can't charge into the pack of enemies/close enough and tear it appart with the hurricane. If you're far : charge and tear that mofo appart with the hurricane. It's not as powerful as an Asari adept with biotics explosions and a carnifex X but it's still fun.

EAGLE III

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Poor thing. I'm sorry.

But hey, eagle is going to get buffed soon. Maybe extra buffed. You must have one of the most powerfull Eagle out there !

Edit : OMG : Valiiiiiiiiant baby !

Dreamer RD

WE1AW.jpg

7g3n3.gif

Ji66a-Man

Got the double whammy. Last game of the night I get a partial extraction on Unknown/Unknown/Gold, and after the score tally I get disconnected from the EA servers and lose the XP and credits for that game. Open my Commendation Pack today and get an Eagle III. fml

Mindlog

Just logged in to pick up my N7.

A Crusader

I'm not sure how to feel. :|
I really liked that shotgun.
Until I got a Valiant.
After that I was like, "What the fuck is this gun for?"

They should have let Collector Edition owners import level I N7 weapons into multiplayer. I could have a Valiant III and Hurricane II. Also a Crusader II, but I would not care.

The Hurricane is a lot of fun. I just wish submachine guns had a melee mod.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Anyone ever get this glitch that sends you up there in Reactor?

What i did was particular, get in cover near that spot, use Pull to take out a Guardian's shield, try to grab him and fail, see him jump over my cover... then i randomly did some kind of super hero jump to reach that part. Was a nice sniping spot for a few waves.

I have the Black Widow leveled up to 3. How's the Valiant compared to the Black Widow? I have the Valiant but haven't had any desire to use any other sniper rifle. Just been having a lot of fun with the Black Widow.

Found this (it may have even been done by someone on here). Seems useful: http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#00RKAAA@0@0

I have the Black Widow leveled up to 3. How's the Valiant compared to the Black Widow? I have the Valiant but haven't had any desire to use any other sniper rifle. Just been having a lot of fun with the Black Widow.

Valiant outclasses the Black Widow for me. Faster reload, no recoil and lower weight. Black Widow has a bit more damage per shot, I think. I went back to the Black Widow III briefly and didn't do anywhere nearly as good as I do with the Valiant - normally hitting over 100K on Gold.

Cat Party

Valiant does less damage and lacks piercing, but it shoots quicker with less kick and an incredibly short reload.

Valiant outclasses the Black Widow for me. Faster reload, no recoil and lower weight. Black Widow has a bit more damage per shot, I think. I went back to the Black Widow III briefly and didn't do anywhere nearly as good as I do with the Valiant - normally hitting over 100K on Gold.

Valiant does less damage and lacks piercing, but it shoots quicker with less kick and an incredibly short reload.

Ok, thanks for the info guys. I guess I'll have to try it out. I wanna try the Javelin too but the low ammo capacity and shooting delay throws my game off. lol

On a side note I bought a bunch of spectre and premium spectre packs and my geth shotgun is still at level 1. wtf is up with that? :-( lol And I still haven't unblocked the Salarian Infiltrator he's the last character i need. Is he like a super rare or something? o_0

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Ok, thanks for the info guys. I guess I'll have to try it out. I wanna try the Javelin too but the low ammo capacity and shooting delay throws my game off. lol

On a side note I bought a bunch of spectre and premium spectre packs and my geth shotgun is still at level 1. wtf is up with that? :-( lol And I still have unblocked the Salarian Infiltrator he's the ast character i need. Is he like a super rare or something? o_0

No you're just unlucky.

Like me who still don't have a Geth Engineer and yet still gets Krogan Sentinel cards which i maxed a few weeks ago.

UnluckyKate said:
Statistically, there is a chance of a dude who is going to get a Valiant X at the 10th week end.
The chances of someone getting a Valiant 10 times in a row is:
.25^10 = 0.0000009537% or

1 out of 1,048,576.

B16AAA11EFD5B733A07C18_Large.jpg

"More like 1 out of a million"
"So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH!"

Top Bottom