• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

TheYanger

recoil is worse than the hornet.. and it does like no damage! the fuck

Along with the fact that I have 0 desire to use any SMG in multi on any of my characters thusfar...the fact that it's just BAD even for an SMG is salt in the wound.

EDIT: wow, worse than I imagined. DAT RECOIL. You fucking tap fire and the thing is like aiming at the sky.

Crusader. Bleh. I never use shottys. I might try it on my Krogan sentinel, just to see. Stats look decent, but I only have a few shotguns to compare. Weight is ridiculous, but doesn't matter for the Sentinel.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Hurray! My Commendation Pack showed up! Let's just see what I got in here and...

x9bCMl.jpg

:(

Mindlog

I was playing on silver and noticed the slower rate of fire. It was probably done just to 'fix' blank fires. It was still very effective vs Geth on Glacier with a cryo ammo.

Upping the damage on Phaeston and Revenant is a huge buff to Turian Soldiers.
It's nice to see the engineer getting some upgrades. That's the class I'm trying to level now.

The Premium Veteran pack is perfect for leveling weapons.
My Victory Pack had a Carnifax upgrade. Nice.
My N7 Pack had (as I predicted) the shotgun. I'm one of the few people that would have liked the Hurricane. I got pretty good with the Turian Soldier and a Hornet. If the Hornet had a bigger clip it would be perfect.

Someone slap the N7 SMG on a turian and tell me if their stability bonuses can salvage the gun.
In my head! I'm growing to like the Turian Sentinel with a Hornet for close combat.

Got Valiant, guess I'll give it to my new Salarian infiltrator and see how it does.
I believe it may be the perfect sniper rifle for a Salarian Engineer.

Kyoufu

Wait, I'm on PS3 version. What is "Premium Veteran Pack" ? 33k credits. "Includes 5 random items or characters, with at lleast 2 Uncommons or better and a higher chance for Rares".

edit: YES IT GAVE ME ASARI VANGUARD HNNNNNNGGGGG

Cheech

Wait, I'm on PS3 version. What is "Premium Veteran Pack" ? 33k credits. "Includes 5 random items or characters, with at lleast 2 Uncommons or better and a higher chance for Rares".

I bought one and it had a Drell Adept and Quarian Infiltrator in it. Pretty good!

RS4-

Lol n7 shotgun, great.

For the premium pack, ended up with a mantis IX, and upgrades to two other sniper rifles. Horrible.

SMG here too :( Sucks, I like an SMG as backup on my Turian with Sniper but not enough to want the N7 one. Really wanted a new sniper, although I got Mantis X and it destroys. I am averaging around 75 kills a game on Bronze/Silver with my sniper :) Guess I'll keep working towards spectre packs in the hope I get a sniper!

Achtius

edit: YES IT GAVE ME ASARI VANGUARD HNNNNNNGGGGG

grats and gg.

I am still unlocking spectre (carnfiex) and recruit pack (for human engineer card) lol

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, just tried out the Valiant. It's pretty awesome. Love the oomph of the Widow, but being able to fire three shots rapidly seems to trump it.

Fireflu

O god the hurricane, looks like im not alone in the crappy recoil club.

Did anyone actually get the valkyrie? (thats what i was "gunning" for hyuk hyuk)

Flunkie

Banned
:\ Just went all the way through on Silver Reapers for the first time with an awesome round of guys, and at the very end the fucking bitch picked up one of our guys and then the timer ended.. kill scene didn't finish, yet partial extraction :\

:\

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Got the N7 Crusader shotgun which was the exact gun that I wanted :) - the Krogan power increased well today with all of the shotguns and shotgun upgrades I got today!

Still need the shotgun blade attachment, which is a common so maybe tomorrow I'll buy some cheap packs to hopefully get it, and I'm still missing the grand-daddy Claymore.

Today was a good day, time to call it quits.

How are you guys going to play with a ridiculously heavy shotty? Just back stab, cover, and cloak?

The Crusader has crazy accuracy and with a choke it maxes out removing all spread. So I just use like I would a sniper rifle, but the advantage here is you've got 4 rounds in a clip. It becomes an alternative to the Black widow in a lot of ways. You also don't have the problem of when an enemy is too close and losing them.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Valiant is pretty nice, at least on engineer. Not sure if I'd choose it over Widow on infiltrator, simply because of the shoot-from-stealth damage buff.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Okay yeah, I mean Reapers. Because we were fighting Brutes, so I'm positive I did multiple times against Reapers. On silver, with full extraction to boot. I got the victory pack. No sign of other one.

They're going out gradually, nothing to worry about until 9PM Pacific, IMHO.

* Never mind. I got it. I turned off my 360 and started it up again and booted the game. Then it showed up. Weird. But oh well.

EDIT: Let's see what I got

* The fuck is a N7 Eagle? The fuck is this pistol bullshit? And I got 5 medi gels and a sniper level 3 amp

Top Bottom