• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Dacon

Banned
Okay, maybe it's rose-tinted glasses or whatever, but each planet surface had small side missions and collectibles to find. There was a reason to explore each map fully if you were a completionist, and often, that involved getting into combat situations.

I won't disagree there, I just think calling them small open worlds is going a bit too far.

bestami

Well tbh ME1 was new at the time. When i played that game i didn't know what i was getting into. Characters, races, locations, lore etc were very interesting and was exciting to uncover and explore.
Even tho i didn't like the direction they took with ME2, they at least introduced some new characters and locations and the story had some mysteries to it. So far i'm around 18 hours into ME3 and i didn't see anything i haven't seen before. The highlight of the game to me so far was seeing the consequences of the choices that i made at the last games and running into the old characters. I would have liked to see some new characters and new locations.
To give some examples; when i went to
tuchanka
i was so disappointed that it was another corridor that i had to shoot my way thru. I was really looking forward to explore it as it was one of my favorite locations last game. Also when i first met the
protean, i was so disappointed that they took this mysterious, wise race that they hyped for two games and turn them into the most cliche and the least interesting race of the universe.

I don't hate the game. I'm glad i played them all. I really like the universe they created and i appreciate that they improved the gameplay and polish at every iteration. I am just sad and disappointed that they chose to take the uncharted route. This game could have been a lot more.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Are they worth a sizeable amount of war assets or just a small pittance?
Some of them give sizeable credit rewards, but I don't know which. Otherwise... I dunno. It just depends what your time is worth to you at that point. I know I redid a mission in order to unlock a Liara power that I'm never going to use. lol

The only significant combat areas where you could use the Mako were the small chain of sidequests where you had to fight off Geth camps, or were part of story missions (and every single story mission with a Mako segment was a straight line, or two straight lines that fork and don't intersect, on Virmire).

Other than that, occasionally there would be like five or six guys standing around near the entrance to a prefab building, there were a handful of areas where you had to fight a couple rocket turrets, and there were Thresher Maws (and every single one of those takes place on literally the same patch of ground, with a different ground texture). I don't think the perception of having options with the Mako matches up to the reality of it.

I just think there were more options at that point in terms of exploration and map variety. But the difference is, I don't think they were sure if ME was going to be a TPS or not. Gears had just come out or was about to come out, so there was no real template to borrow from that the rest of the industry would crib.

Maybe ME3 was the game they wanted to make all along back in 2007... but at that point, even the Citadel was bigger and had more space than the cramped linear corridors in the ME3 version of the Citadel.

At the very least, I've come to accept that ME is a TPS with interactive cutscenes... and as a TPS, this map design is perfectly fine. It's Gears of War-lite.

I won't disagree there, I just think calling them small open worlds is going a bit too far.
I wasn't sure how to describe it. You go from large spaces that you could drive around in order to find stuff to checking behind desks for a rifle or a weapon mod.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Did someone seriously just say scanning was better than the Mako.

Scanning wasn't even gameplay.

I'd take the absense of gameplay over the sheer annoyance of the horrible mako sections. Gotta love that planet loaded with damn near 90 degree hills EVERYWHERE, knowing all that awaits you is the 27th copy-pasted base with 3 hallways to go shoot up.

derFeef

Some of the sidequests will vanish after certain Priority Missions, some will remain because the required star system hasn't opened yet. It's hard to tell which because the game's Journal is so useless.

I was clumsy. I already picked up the needed items to complete the sidequests, now I can't complete them because of the Citadel mission that starts after you finish Tuchanka.

Fuck it, I'm reloading. I'm too OCD to allow the game to fuck me on these sidequests. It's only, what, 3 hours of gameplay I'll have to do again.

The problem is, I don't even see the system a quest mentions you just told me it would vanish.

I'd take the absense of gameplay over the sheer annoyance of the horrible mako sections. Gotta love that planet loaded with damn near 90 degree hills EVERYWHERE, knowing all that awaits you is the 27th copy-pasted base with 3 hallways to go shoot up.

Well, you're welcome to your wrong opinion. There problem with the Mako was that there was too much of it but if you didn't do sidequests it wasn't that bad. You had to do quite a bit of scanning to get the best ending in ME2.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
It's utterly incomprehensible that people are disappointed with the combat in 3 after ME1/2, unless they were just expecting something entirely different. I imagine that people who feel the combat is boring and samey probably play in a very boring and repetitive fashion.

The levels are much larger than in previous games and most tend to offer either verticality or multiple flanking routes, if not both. In many levels you can literally stick your two teammates down at a chokepoint and circle around completely, hitting enemies from behind. That you didn't take advantage of these things is sadly your own fault.

The angle at which I'm shooting at an enemy doesn't somehow make it more fun. This is just a silly comment.

I save my game pretty much before I do anything, whether that's opening a door or talking to a person. I also alternate between 5 different save files in case one gets corrupted. Does anyone else do this?

- J - D -

Oh man, 3 hours. I feel for you dude. I try to make a new save every 30 minutes just in case.

I actually want to replay them again because they were so awesome. For the sake of time though, I'm glad I saved right before I started
the Genophage cure

Derrick01

Banned
Well, you're welcome to your wrong opinion. There problem with the Mako was that there was too much of it but if you didn't do sidequests it wasn't that bad. You had to do quite a bit of scanning to get the best ending in ME2.

Not really. Technically you could upload a character from ME1 and if the requirements were met (I think it was getting the resources in 1) you'd have 50000 of each which was enough to get the required ship upgrades for the better ending.

You couldn't get much of the weapon and armor upgrades but meh who gives a shit lol

JohngPR

Some of the sidequests will vanish after certain Priority Missions, some will remain because the required star system hasn't opened yet. It's hard to tell which because the game's Journal is so useless.

I was clumsy. I already picked up the needed items to complete the sidequests, now I can't complete them because of the Citadel mission that starts after you finish Tuchanka.

Fuck it, I'm reloading. I'm too OCD to allow the game to fuck me on these sidequests. It's only, what, 3 hours of gameplay I'll have to do again.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. My next mission was to finish Tachanka, so I would have missed out.

bigace33

I don't know what happened. I loved Mass Effect 1 and 2. This one, only an hour in, pains me. I don't know if my standards have changed or something but the writing and voice acting seem so much worse.And the game feels streamlined into oblivion. I think I need to pop ME2 in again and see how I feel.
It took me about 5 hours to get acclimated with this new ME. Believe me, it picks up for the better.

- J - D -

Wow, thanks for the heads up. My next mission was to finish Tachanka, so I would have missed out.

Yep, finish any and all sidequests possible before starting Priority missions. I just wasn't sure which ones I could do.

I'm not even sure if I missed an item or if I picked it up because the Journal doesn't FUCKING UPDATE.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Hearing some ME1 battle music a few times was a nice surprise. Speaking of ME1 music, i feel like the music volume is way too low in the Citadel. I can barely hear the good old ME1 Citadel music.

JohngPR

Yep, finish any and all sidequests possible before starting Priority missions. I just wasn't sure which ones I could do.

I'm not even sure if I missed an item or if I picked it up because the Journal doesn't FUCKING UPDATE.

YES! I really hate that. The previous games had a running tally of what you completed within each quest, but they took it out of this one for some reason.

It really messes me up when I go back to play the game and want to see what I have and haven't done. It doesn't help that there's no inventory list either to help remind me of what things I've picked up from scanning planets.

GSR

Hearing some ME1 battle music a few times was a nice surprise. Speaking of ME1 music, i feel like the music volume is way too low in the Citadel. I can barely hear the good old ME1 Citadel music.

Yeah, though I was actually a little disappointed that they didn't limit the
Eden Prime
music to... well,
Eden Prime
, since when it did play there it was amazingly effective. Hearing it on a completely different planet sort of hurt the mood.

Incidentally, was there any special outcome to the
rescue Turian soldiers
mission on
Tuchanka
besides unlocking the next mission and getting some credits? The first two areas I cleared, my squadmembers said something like
"We saved everyone"
but I was slow with the last one and I'm wondering if I might have screwed up something there. Of course, that lead right into a cutscene, and maybe this is all scripted anyways, I'm just curious.

Riposte

ME3's level design and enemies are crazy better than ME2's. Powers are more interesting and builds on what they introduced in ME2. Insanity is kind of bullshit, in the way Call of Duty's campaigns are. On the bright side it has less checkpoints than CoD, which forces you to try harder and it isn't so easily negated with cover like it was in ME2 (which made for a very dull game). Getting random'd out during conditions you won't be able to perfectly recreate on another attempt is simply annoying. I've also noticed that the game changes how the AI first reacts to you based on if you reload a save vs restart after death (which is the always the same for that method). Also... Engineer turrets lol.

The whole series isn't anything amazing though (in fact it is below average I'd say) and its most unique quality from other third person shooters has been marred by a poorly planned trilogy and deep lack of ambition. The roleplaying in any of the individual games looks real lame compared to Alpha Protocol (among a few other games) and collectively as a series it gives the impression they had no idea what they were doing. The illusion breaks too easy and it makes me not give a fuck about "choices". ME3 seems like it tries harder, but it carries the stink of an unplanned trilogy (with the smell becoming its strongest with the "Arrival" DLC). I feel no real connection to the character called Shepard and wouldn't be interested in anyone if they hadn't made some pretty cool squad members throughout the series.

Aside from the role-playing, I just liked ME2's atmosphere more. It was a setting better suited for the type of game ME is. What they did with Cerberus and the Illusive Man just annoys the hell out of me. ME3 at least has more NPC and NPC interactions, which was something I missed most in ME2 (I would have even taken elevator conversations).

Zeliard

The angle at which I'm shooting at an enemy doesn't somehow make it more fun. This is just a silly comment.

No, but your playing style certainly plays a part. If you're sitting behind cover in a static fashion content to shoot at what's in front of you, that's naturally going to be less fun than running around the map, combining powers, flanking enemies, placing teammates at optimal positions, etc.

It's as fun as you make it for yourself. You don't like repetition? Then vary it up. Bring different squadmates, try different tactics, try different weapons, bring fewer weaps to get a big power bonus, respec your powers to try something new, snag a more interesting bonus power, increase the difficulty, etc. The game isn't going to do everything for you.

Seriously Bioware, enough with not explaining things.

why is Udina the Counsellor now? I did everything I could to keep Anderson there in the first two games.

I'm still early in the game.

Also, while looking up the answer to that my google search might have spoiled the game for me
it mentioned shooting Udina.

Is that an end game spoiler?

Zeliard

If Mass Effect 3 is cramped, then Mass Effect 1 was a sardine can. Therum, Feros, Noveria, all of Ilos except for one or two rooms, and the Citadel were all rooms with small, linear playspaces connected by narrow hallways. The uncharted worlds were just blank open spaces with barely anything to do, and the prefab buildings were cramped as hell. Virmire was the only place that had some open areas, and even then much of it was corridor -> Small room -> corridor. By the end of just the first act of ME3, between
Palaven's moon
and
Tuchanka's Cure the Genophage mission
you've seen more large and open play spaces than the entireity of ME1.

It doesn't matter. They've built up this romantic notion of Mass Effect 1 the space opera RPG in their minds and they're not going to let reality stand in their way. :p

Lebron

finally got to kill that fucker Udina. Been waiting since ME1 to put a bullet in that somabitch.

I don't really care what happens now, my goal has been fulfilled.

Durante

It doesn't matter. They've built up this romantic notion of Mass Effect 1 the space opera RPG in their minds and they're not going to let reality stand in their way. :p
As I said, I replayed it just recently, and the difference between it and ME2 (and now 3) was as stark as ever.

And it's not a "romantic notion" that the citadel was an actual place and not just a series of elevator stops in ME1. Or that each of the major main story planets actually featured side-quests that had you visiting optional parts of it. Or that the Mako missions, even if there were maybe too many of them, at least made the setting feel like a universe instead of a mining simulator or reapac man. Or that there were quests that didn't involve shooting waves of enemies. (There were a lot fewer rooms with waves of enemies in general. What is it with recent Bioware games and this silly wave-based combat? Wait, don't tell me: tons of "gameplay" minutes for practically no development cost)

Coxswain

And it's not a "romantic notion" that the citadel was an actual place and not just a series of elevator stops in ME1.
Yes it was. The Presidium was a giant dead white empty box with linear corridors and almost no NPCs in it. The Wards were a small dead dark blue box, also with linear corridors and almost no NPCs in it.

Compare Dr. Michele's clinic in ME1 (could you even tell that it was a medical clinic if nobody told you it was?) with the Huerta Memorial Hospital in ME3 (particularly after the game's first act is over). See how many places you can stand in the Presidium Commons without hearing background chatter as though people are actually living there, and compare it to the ME1 Presidium. Or go down to the refugee docks and look at how it's actually legitimately crowded in places, and try to find anything even remotely close to that in ME1.

Your imagination may have filled in the blanks in ME1 and created some living, breathing world in your mind, but that's because it was mostly blank. The Presidium in Mass Effect 1 is one of the most dull and lifeless 'major cities' I've ever seen in an RPG.

Zeliard

As I said, I replayed it just recently, and the difference between it and ME2 (and now 3) was as stark as ever.

And it's not a "romantic notion" that the citadel was an actual place and not just a series of elevator stops in ME1. Or that each of the major main story planets actually featured side-quests that had you visiting optional parts of it. Or that the Mako missions, even if there were maybe too many of them, at least made the setting feel like a universe instead of a mining simulator or reapac man. Or that there were quests that didn't involve shooting waves of enemies. (Generally, there were a lot fewer rooms with waves of enemies)

The problem with the Mako missions isn't that there were "too many of them" - it's that none of them were even remotely interesting. The combat was bad, the A.I simply terrible, and the buildings made Oblivion's dungeons look like masterpieces of distinctive art and level design. Where was the exploration? The exploration element was a staggering disappointment in ME1.

Would I prefer side quests on various planets? Sure, though absolutely not in the way ME1 did them. Am I content with the scanning? It's complete throwaway as far as I'm concerned. While they should have ideally attempted to build on what ME1 poorly attempted instead of basically starting over, the fact that they didn't doesn't suddenly make what ME1 did meaningful.

The reason I say that people have a romantic notion is because they take the fact that Bioware went in a heavily shooter direction and use that to defend various aspects of what ME1 did. You can defend the notion that Bioware should have tried to build on ME1, but what was actually in the game proper was truly nothing to write home about, and just as inferior if not more than what people deride the later games for.

As an RPG, none of the Mass Effect games are anything truly special. As shooters, ME2 is solid and ME3 is quite good. How many console-focused shooters can you name that are more enjoyable? Can't say I've played many that are. Maybe it's because shooters are effectively my second favorite genre after RPGs (despite this gen's best efforts), but I think ME3 is a good game. If you dislike shooters and truly wanted ME3 the RPG, I can somewhat understand the disappointment, though it's still puzzling because when has Mass Effect ever been a real RPG in the classic sense?

Yes it was. The Presidium was a giant dead white empty box with linear corridors and almost no NPCs in it. The Wards were a small dead dark blue box, also with linear corridors and almost no NPCs in it.

Compare Dr. Michele's clinic in ME1 (could you even tell that it was a medical clinic if nobody told you it was?) with the Huerta Memorial Hospital in ME3 (particularly after the game's first act is over). See how many places you can stand in the Presidium Commons without hearing background chatter as though people are actually living there, and compare it to the ME1 Presidium. Or go down to the refugee docks and look at how it's actually legitimately crowded in places, and try to find anything even remotely close to that in ME1.

Your imagination may have filled in the blanks in ME1 and created some living, breathing world in your mind, but that's because it was mostly blank. The Presidium in Mass Effect 1 is one of the most dull and lifeless 'major cities' I've ever seen in an RPG.

Regardless of how sparsely populated it was, ME1's Citadel didn't feel like a fucking shopping mall. I think that was the point he was trying to make.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Is there any downside to not using other characters in missions? I've been using the same team so far and do not want to change them unless I'm missing something.

Durante

Maybe it helped that the box was big. But that's not all of it, not by a long shot. There may have been fewer (completely irrelevant) NPCs standing around, but there was something far better: I remember a large number of interesting "microquests" that happened in the presidium area, and they were all resolved through conversation or exploration of the area. That's the big thing I'm missing now.

As an RPG, none of the Mass Effect games are anything truly special. As shooters, ME2 is solid and ME3 is quite good. How many console-focused shooters can you name that are more enjoyable? Can't say I've played many that are. Maybe it's because shooters are effectively my second favorite genre after RPGs (despite this gen's best efforts), but I think ME3 is a good game. If you dislike shooters and truly wanted ME3 the RPG, I can somewhat understand the disappointment, though it's still puzzling because when has Mass Effect ever been a real RPG in the classic sense?
We are having a misunderstanding. I don't really dislike ME3 so far, I'm enjoying it. I just like it a lot less than ME1, and I dislike some parts of it. Anyway, the only console shooter I played is Uncharted (1), to see what the fuzz was about. I don't like playing shooters with a gamepad, and I generally don't like the whole cover "mechanic" trend. (I still don't understand why I need a "mechanic" to get into cover. I also don't get why it has to be on the same button as 15 other entirely distinct actions /grumpyoldgamer)

Regardless of how sparsely populated it was, ME1's Citadel didn't feel like a fucking shopping mall. I think that was the point he was trying to make.
Pretty much.

MrDaravon

Almost done with the game, have been avoiding this thread for spoiler reasons. But I have to comment that this Prejek Paddle Fish thing is bullshit. ME2 spoiler:
Does hooking up with Kelly prevent you from any other romances? I always assume it did so I never did that, and by not doing that I couldn't get to the point where she would feed my fish, so I have no way of carrying this thing into ME3. Apparently even if you rebuy the fish then immediately save it only carries over into 3 if Kelly was taking care of your fish, so you can't just reload your postgame ME2 save, buy the fish and save.

Also (minor ME3 spoiler regarding minor character from ME2)
Related to the above, Kelly's not even in ME3 for me because I didn't get to the point where I had dinner with her, which is super fucking lame. Looking at the wiki, some of the various outcomes for her in 3 are pretty amusing and/or fucked. People who hated Kelly for not feeding their fish finally getting retribution!

Aside from that, I seriously cannot imagine the DLC character not having been in the core product; I've rolled with them since the very beginning of the game (got them first thing) and they're way too integrated into the game in all of the conversations and cutscenes, way beyond say Zaeed in ME2. Based on that and the script link they were pretty blatantly cut out to be sold separately which is bullshit considering how integral everything about the character is. Almost everyone has fucking GREAT reactions to them. Due to the nature of the character, they've already had a key role in several cutscenes that were totally unique, and have me wondering how the FUCK things would have happened otherwise. This has already probably been discussed to death, but just wanted to say it's super shitty how they handled that, that character should have been included in the main game and obviously was, at least at some point.

why is Udina the Counsellor now? I did everything I could to keep Anderson there in the first two games.

Also, while looking up the answer to that my google search might have spoiled the game for me

To the first part, I think the only place it explains it in-game is in the Codex entry for Anderson you get at the beginning of the game, it explains why.

On the second spoiler no, that references something about halfway through.

Zeliard

We are having a misunderstanding. I don't really dislike ME3 so far, I'm enjoying it. I just like it a lot less than ME1, and I dislike some parts of it.

You know I'll always love you and that snazzy avatar :D

It's cool. I guess I'm engaged in this convo because Mass Effect is the most disappointing game I've played this generation. I really had huge expectations for it (even after Jade Empire!) and man, it was a blower on almost every level.

I was considerably less disappointed with ME2, and ME3, because I basically re-aligned my expectations completely. It felt to me with ME1 that Bioware wanted to have their cake and eat it too. They wanted to stick in various RPG elements in the combat, but also wanted it to sort of play like a shooter, and it ended up being a very poor version of both.

So when they went more full-on shooter with ME2, it was not only completely unsurprising, but I was generally cool with it because a) I really did not expect the combat to be RPG, and b) it ended up being a quite competent shooter, which made combat far less of a trudge.

Bioware went further in that direction with ME3, while making the combat more tactically enjoyable with such things as the weight system, the aggressive enemy AI, and the larger, more intricate levels. So I enjoyed it even more. Outside of combat, I feel that aspects like characterization have gotten a nice boost, with much funnier, sharper dialogue and neat things like your crew mingling with each other instead of just Shep. It helps to make the relationships between other characters feel much stronger, i.e. Garrus and Liara.

Dialogue both in pre-mission briefings and during the mission itself is also much more significant; in the past, outside of elevator chats (which I always liked), it would be generally be random squad member A chirping up, and maybe squad member B saying something, but they'd be totally unrelated. Now they actually respond to each other, and even argue a couple times. They're small things but they add something to the experience.

I'm not really one to defend Bioware much and it feels strange doing so, and I agree that if you still want great, classic RPG experiences from them, it's truly a shot in the dark. But fuck me if they haven't become a company that makes damn enjoyable shooters. :p I'll take ME3 over Gears any day of the week.

I lost out on a few Citadel side quests because I finished Tuchanka first. Damn, shouldn't have done that.

These, in particular:

Benning: Evidence (Oraka's son)
Citadel: Power Grid
Citadel: Barla Von
Citadel: Biotic Amp Interfaces

Do you guys think I should just reload prior to completing Tuchanka? Are the above side quests worth it?

I think I'm going to stop looking at this thread until I finish the game. Seems pretty obvious what is going to happen based on that information, so I feel like I just got spoiled pretty majorly.

MrDaravon

I think I'm going to stop looking at this thread until I finish the game. Seems pretty obvious what is going to happen based on that information, so I feel like I just got spoiled pretty majorly.

Probably not; I think I see where you might be going with that, but that's not exactly what happens. But it in general terms you generally want to do side quests ASAP; often times you'll get stuff you can't do yet, but as soon as you can do them do so and turn them in.

MedHead

I lost out on a few Citadel side quests because I finished Tuchanka first. Damn, shouldn't have done that.

These, in particular:

Benning: Evidence (Oraka's son)
Citadel: Power Grid
Citadel: Barla Von
Citadel: Biotic Amp Interfaces

Do you guys think I should just reload prior to completing Tuchanka? Are the above side quests worth it?
I also missed most of these side quests, and considered reloading an earlier save; however, a war is going on in the game universe, so not everyone is going to get what they want.

Probably not; I think I see where you might be going with that, but that's not exactly what happens. But it in general terms you generally want to do side quests ASAP; often times you'll get stuff you can't do yet, but as soon as you can do them do so and turn them in.

Thanks, I am slightly reassured.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Is it just me or does abilities like shared ammo powers between squadmates not always working on Shepard? Like Liara's Warp ammo one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is it just me or does abilities like shared ammo powers between squadmates not always working on Shepard? Like Liara's Warp ammo one.
Yup, it's common if you have companion powers on auto!

JohngPR

It was explained in
Anderson's codex entry
. Probably should have been in there properly but it's better than nothing.

thisisneogafdude.gif

I've made a list of the things NeoGaf doesn't defend. Its a small list:

-Child killers/rapists
-Uh....

Yeah, I think that's about it.

Anyway, these final convos with the team near the end here are pretty damn great. This ending must be REALLY bad to fuck this up!
You haven't seen the Roman Polanski threads, have you?

Some Gaffers defend anything.

How the fuck was ME2 GAF's 2010 GOTY?! So many people in this thread are shiting on the series as a whole. And yes, the ME1 nostalgia/beer goggles are out in full force. /rant

Anyways, I just finished
The Salarian homeworld and rescued Eve
. I'm playing with an import of my very first ME2 playthrough from 2010 and I totally forgot that I had
destroyed the genophage research, which seemed good since came from a mad scientist, but man Wrex found out and was a little hostile towards me.

And like everyone has said,
Grissom Academy was totally awesome.
Both in terms of story and combat. Also, is it just me, or does
Kaiden
dig Dude-Shep?

Wow, black crush much? 360 version here, and it's awful. So awful I want to return the game. What a joke.

I... what? How?

What were you expecting? Did you enjoy ME2 in the slightest? Or are you coming from a tech/graphics standpoint?

Oh, I get it, whoops. Yeah, the game is dark as hell and I was surprised that I had to turn the brightness up in the optind menu by 4 points.

The scene
with the vent kid on Earth
looks like shit because the dark shadows just don't work with already super dark color pallet.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Although I'm not sure about it, I think they tried to darken the graphics by lowering the Gama to downplay the bloom.

ironcreed

Banned
Just finished up
killing Udina's ass after the Cerberus assault on The Citadel.
I tell you what, it is just getting better and better for me. The ending is going to have to be pretty damn bad in order to sour my experience. Even the new scanning which I hated at first I have found not to be a big deal at all. Only gripe is long loading times and a few frame drops here and there on the PS3 version. Otherwise, the game is absolutely great.

Top Bottom