• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Spoiler Thread |OT2| Taste the Rainbow

LiK

BUT BUT, that'd ruin my 'artistic integrity'. Oh what the hell, you can have both:

yg2oN.png

FU, I'M PETITIONING FOR YOU TO CHANGE IT BACK. CALLING FTC.

Omega

Banned
They are equal, it is just that the x-axis is sloped, creating the optical illusion that she is less utter shit.

Good point.

That chart is both art and science. It's a synergistic blend of both. It frankly cannot be touched.

Another good point.

Can you have sex with Kai Leng?

Nope. But you get to shatter his sword with your fist and stab him..

Better than sex with Chobot.

Tajin

Banned
BUT BUT, that'd ruin my 'artistic integrity'. Oh what the hell, you can have both:

yg2oN.png

The weapon had been a toothbrush. But after countless hours of surrepitious sharpening the formerly innocent object had been transformed into a prison-style shank. The point went deep. Gillian jerked spasmodically, frowned, and stared up at Leng with an accusing look on her face. She tried to say something, but there was too much blood and all that came out was a gargling sound.

Leng struggled to his feet in time to see Zon reach the top of the ramp and back out the door. The biotics were escaping.

Mott hurried forward to free his hands. The illusive Man's likeness looked Leng in the eye. "Welcome back, Kai... And don't worry about your legs. Once the doctors are finished with you, you'll be better than you were before. Much better. I'll see you shortly."

(Excerpt from Mass Effect Deception.)

Replicant

The weapon had been a toothbrush. But after countless hours of surrepitious sarpening the formerly innocent object had been transformed into a prison-style shank. The point went deep. Gillian jerked spasmodically, frowned, and stared up at Leng with an accusing look on her face. She tried to say something, but there was too much blood and all that came out was a gargling sound.

Leng struggled to his feet in time to see Zon reach the top of the ramp and back out the door. The biotics were escaping.

Mott hurried forward to free his hands. The illusive Man's likeness looked Leng in the eye. "Welcome back, Kai... And don't worry about your legs. Once the doctors are finished with you, you'll be better than you were before. Much better. I'll see you shortly."

WTF did I just read? My mind is full of...

Tajin said:

Oh.

inky

Someone should ask Bioware who took that Tali pic and when... that seems like the biggest plot hole, all things considered.

Tajin

Banned
Oh my God, stop it

On the Planet Kar'shan

Many weeks of effort had been required to track the object from the point where it had been stolen to the batarian homeworld and the ancient city of Thondu. There were lots of things Kai Leng didn't like about the place, including the crowded streets, the asymmetrical architecture, and the food. But most of all he didn't like the batarians themselves. Not because so many of them were pirates, slavers, but because they were aliens and therefore a threat to the human race. That made him an extremist, not to mention a racist, and that was fine with Leng.

On the Planet Kar'shan

Many weeks of effort had been required to track the object from the point where it had been stolen to the batarian homeworld and the ancient city of Thondu. There were lots of things Kai Leng didn't like about the place, including the crowded streets, the asymmetrical architecture, and the food. But most of all he didn't like the batarians themselves. Not because so many of them were pirates, slavers, but because they were aliens and therefore a threat to the human race. That made him an extremist, not to mention a racist, and that was fine with Leng.

My ears... my ears are bleeding. Why would you do this to me?!

On the Planet Kar'shan

Oh my god...you're killing me.

The weapon had been a toothbrush. But after countless hours of surrepitious sharpening the formerly innocent object had been transformed into a prison-style shank. The point went deep. Gillian jerked spasmodically, frowned, and stared up at Leng with an accusing look on her face. She tried to say something, but there was too much blood and all that came out was a gargling sound.

The Illusive Man has seen so much shit that he isn't even shocked by seeing an autistic girl get stabbed in the neck with a toothbrush.

Replicant

On the Planet Kar'shan

:/ LIES and SLANDER! KL is not racist like Ashley.

god just fuck kai leng

he would have been laughed out of image comics for being too 90s and boring, and that was a brand solely established for lame 90s characters that nobody could possibly care about

rdrr gnr

On the Planet Kar'shan

Wait, tell me you're trolling. Are you transcribing the grammar and syntax verbatim?
There were lots of things Kai Leng didn't like about the place, including the crowded streets, the asymmetrical architecture, and the food.
There were lots of things Kai Leng didn't like about the place, including the crowded streets, the asymmetrical architecture, and the food.
Greg, is that you?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
On the Planet Kar'shan

I actually read the first chapter of that because it was on google books. It's like reading something a child would write.

Edit: Google Books Link

EmCeeGramr said:
god just fuck kai leng

he would have been laughed out of image comics for being too 90s and boring, and that was a brand solely established for lame 90s characters that nobody could possibly care about
Shit, didn't they say he was supposed to be an interesting foil for Shepard?

I shit you not.

http://i.imgur.com/7ox18.png[img]

(Page right after the last paragraph I posted)

This is the source material that brought us Kai Leng in Mass Effect 3.[/QUOTE]

My [I]God[/I]

There's a new ending up. This one is [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzoJ_GQkOcY"]purple[/URL]

Shit, didn't they say he was supposed to be an interesting foil for Shepard?

I particularly enjoyed the "secret" email he sent Shepherd and laughed at him because Shepherd was too weak to save Thessia.

...because if it hadn't been for Kai Leng, Shepherd could have single-handedly stopped the Reaper invasion of Thessia.

You do know that if Bioware clarifies the ending you can't even pretend Indoctrination theory is real right. As it stands you can wake up and then kill Harby in your imagination. When they clarify how space magic works it will all be for nought, unless you let Marauder Shields wipe you out.

tumblr_lp7ktaLWFh1ql3x2yo1_r1_500.gif

;_;

I shit you not.

7ox18.png

(Page right after the last paragraph I posted)

This is the source material that brought us Kai Leng in Mass Effect 3.

"As Kai Leng walked into Purgatory everyone stared at him, because they were scared of him, BECAUSE HE WAS A BADASS SPACE RACIST, BY THAT I MEAN HE HAS KILLED A LOT OF ALIENS BECAUSE HE THINKS HUMANS ARE BETTER."

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I particularly enjoyed the "secret" email he sent Shepherd and laughed at him because Shepherd was too weak to save Thessia.

...because if it hadn't been for Kai Leng, Shepherd could have single-handedly stopped the Reaper invasion of Thessia.

Somebody mentioned it earlier, but it was like a XBLA message after whooping somebody in Street Fighter or CoD.

notworksafe

Just finished the game...wow. I thought people were exaggerating about the ending but nope. Three games worth of choices that basically don't mean shit. That's so stupid. Plus because I don't want to play the generic, boring multiplayer my Shepard dies no matter what. I even checked out the other endings on YouTube...and goddamn there isn't much different from what I got. Wonderful job, Bioware.

I don't regret the thirty-some hours I spent in this game before the ending but will definitely think hard about putting time into a Bioware series again. This shit makes the Lost ending look amazing. :\

Top Bottom