• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect |OT| Alien love in an elevator

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Ghost said:
Shopto has me worried as well:

"We have temporarily stopped taking pre orders due to high demand. If you have Pre-Ordered we will dispatch your copy as soon as we receive the product."

I haven't pre-ordered, not sure where Im gonna be.
Is that the LE? Amazon are out of stock of the LE, as well, so it looks like it'll be pretty hard to find.

painey

the CE (with toy figure) in the UK is limited to Game/Gameplay only, any other sites offering it will either have secured a very, very tiny number, or will be selling the european version rather than the UK version (still PAL and identical, apart from ratings). Shopto did this before on numerous LE's.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
painey said:
the CE (with toy figure) in the UK is limited to Game/Gameplay only, any other sites offering it will either have secured a very, very tiny number, or will be selling the european version rather than the UK version (still PAL and identical, apart from ratings). Shopto did this before on numerous LE's.
Wrong thread, buddy.

Belgorim

Xapati said:
Is there any reason why Amazon is out of CE's? I've never heard of play.com, I guess I could order from them if they ship to continental Europe.
I have purshased a good amount from play, and it usualy works fine (delivered to Sweden within a few days).

The one thing that didnt work fine though was when I ordered Gears of War at release... that took like 1,5+ months to be delivered. So I'm not ordering games near their release window from there again.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Want to know why partial nudity is listed on Mass Effect's rating? Here's a little nugget to get everyone ready for the new week. The first footage of the real lesbian love scene. Be warned though, this video does include a possible SPOILER.

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/16127

Lebron

lybertyboy said:
Want to know why partial nudity is listed on Mass Effect's rating? Here's a little nugget to get everyone ready for the new week. The first footage of the real lesbian love scene. Be warned though, this video does include a possible SPOILER.

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/16127
7xc8njk.gif

Doodlebug

It only twigged towards the end of the video that the woman in the 'tight blue jumpsuit', featured in the rear shot, wasn't wearing a jumpsuit at all -- that it was the Asari.

Props to BioWare for doing their part in driving the medium of gaming towards maturity.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
IT seems that every person in electronics in K-Mart knows about the 20th release date. That's really fucked up

Agent Icebeezy said:
IT seems that every person in electronics in K-Mart knows about the 20th release date. That's really fucked up

I'm sure a memo has been sent out at this point. The only way to take advantage of these street date breaks is to hit em day of the break. Otherwise, you're ususally SOL.

RTS83

Phthisis said:
BioWare should delay this game until next year and spend the time to make it perfect. The butts need more AA.

Rendering realistic ass is to this generation as rendering round tires was to the PS1/N64 generation....

Just give em time

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Well well - I didn't expect them to show THAT much skin! Very nicely done BTW BioWare...

Makes me wanna use a woman too damnit - I was already settled on using a guy!

But wait, we can load up different characters at any save we make with any other character, right? Problem solved... :)

biodegradablebean said:
So the Collector's Edition is online only? For Holland too? Which shops sell it?

Europe isn't restricted to online only, you can get it in any major store - got mine pre-ordered at a local import store here in the Netherlands as well...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Skilotonn said:
Well well - I didn't expect them to show THAT much skin! Very nicely done BTW BioWare...

Is this really surprising anymore? God of War has full frontal nudity and sex, and Conan just did the same. Showing skin shouldn't be that surprising anymore should it? o_O

Naeblish

Kintaro said:
Is this really surprising anymore? God of War has full frontal nudity and sex, and Conan just did the same. Showing skin shouldn't be that surprising anymore should it? o_O
Didn't America like totally flip out over Janet Jackson's tit?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Naeblish said:
Didn't America like totally flip out over Janet Jackson's tit?

Sure. Unexpected moment during a high profile event? Uh, duh?

However, this has nothing to do with anything.

Top Bottom