• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Thought the competition was crap. Should have been based on taste not the appeal of their food choice. They could have at least gave them all the same type of food if they were going to determine it that way.

Fun fact: there was an animated Gordon Ramsay show in production for FOX a year or so ago, but I don't think it made it past the pilot.

....wow

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Yeah, it's pretty nuts. Actually searching for it says it was 3 years ago.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=375521

gordon-ramsey-claymation.jpg

DonDraper

Banned
As I was watching last night I tweeted David and told him every time he opened his mouth I felt compelled to wanna punch it.

He responded later that night with "cool story, bro" and a Google image link to a bunch of Boston terriers.

Of all the people I spew twitter venom towards, its him who responds, and with that shitty response no less.

Oh well. I guess I'll continue to harass Guy Fieri.

benjipwns

Banned
So they actually do some tasting and examination of each dish before picking the top three. It was always portrayed as them just watching as they make it.

Man, Joe was at his worst tonight. Even Gordon was rubbing his face like "Oh boy..." right before he threw down David's plate. And the "Show some respect" speech to Tanya, what a smug piece of crap this guy is. And what an absolute joke that Tali survived instead of Cowboy Mike. The kitchen mess tirade by Gordon was pure stupidity though. He's in a TIMED cooking pressure test, not a paid job with regular hours, cut the guy a break. No need to get into the forced reality drama speech.

Zoe

The kitchen mess tirade by Gordon was pure stupidity though. He's in a TIMED cooking pressure test not a paid job with regular hours, cut the guy a break, no need to get into the shock reality drama speech.

They had just heard how composed and tidy Graham had been for his dish though.

Top Bottom