• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So Krissi is one of those types that automatically dislikes everyone until further notice. I have a buddy like her.

benjipwns

Banned
when he first put it down i thought there was supposed to be something on the oranges or lemons or whatever that he didn't have time to plate

nope

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Knew it. MasterChef is predictable.

Howard, Krissi and the uppity girl are among the main characters they've established. They aren't going anywhere for awhile.

this_guy

This season does seem more 'edited' than the first 2 seasons. Quality will probably go downhill like Hell's Kitchen has over the years.

DominoKid

I'm still thrown off that $1000 cheese they could've used. I wish Natasha would've picked that instead of the Langoustine just to see what they'd do with it.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm still thrown off that $1000 cheese they could've used. I wish Natasha would've picked that instead of the Langoustine just to see what they'd do with it.

Yeah, especially since it would mean people wouldn't just go "Oh, it's like a lobster, I'll make a lobster dish".

Plus, Joe would've been hilarious if they misused something like that and wasted the flavor.

DominoKid

man i've never had love for cheesecake so this challenge is lost on me.

edit: Joe's the only one eating it? Is he the cheesecake master? whoops they're all trying it.

Top Bottom