• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Zoe

Krissi has been near the top in almost every challenge. Much better than some of those coasting in the middle who are never featured at all.

Artist depiction of Lynn:

3qnwbk.jpg

That old lady (we died and gone to heaven): I smiled when she said that.

Nice that the judges get to pick who is immune. Sucks my favorites are down there

Edit: Looks like Lynn's out :(

DominoKid

yeah she's been there. never done anything though. shit i think this episode was the first time Johnny's really gotten any spotlight.

Hero

How the hell did Krissi not go home that first episode tonight? Such bullshit.

And sucks to see Johnny go.

Rooting for Jessie or Lyn all the way.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
The confessional was too spoilery. He's obviously flushed and flustered.
This is unfortunately the game I play with my wife every episode (and applies to Hell's Kitchen as well).

You can almost always figure out who went home based on their exit interview quotes they use.

This week for Jonny they edited in a quote where he said he was super confident in his baking from a previous episode (different clothes) to try and throw you off the scent, and for Beth she said something along the lines of "I don't believe I should be going home today" and didn't look all together while saying it. It was supposed to be a confidence building quote, but looked like a defeated person quote to me.

Also, beware the "not on camera" quote. A lot of times they'll show someone talking from their current interview, but then cut to the show and have a voiceover quote from that same person. Almost always seems like that part is edited in from another episode.

Top Bottom