• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Zoe

Jessie's a lousy leader though. Hopefully that won't bite her in the ass.

And as an aside... her finger's permanently damaged after that accident, right? There's a reason IronGAF always says to use mandolins with your palm!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Is there anyone I might like as much as CHRISTine, Savior of Her Season?

No one really has as strong a story as Christine does, unfortunately.

Luca would probably be the heart-string puller of this season. Guy who didn't make the cut on the show last year and is all heart when he's cooking. Takes risks and seems to be doing quite well for himself.

Not sure how you ever top Christine, though. That episode where Gordon was just going on and on about how she should have confidence in herself because of all the fine qualities in the dish she cooked.

Epic Apple Pie Tear Jerker Memories!!!

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Is there anyone I might like as much as CHRISTine, Savior of Her Season?

No.

Not even sort of.

Pretty much everyone's an ass on this season except for Luca, who is so goofy that he'll probably burn down the set accidentally on purpose.

chris121580

Can we discuss how hilariously awesome it is that every time Graham takes a bite of someone's food that he looks to the heavens? Love that guy

I'm hoping Luca wins since I think he's a pretty snazzy dresser, he's goofy (but no where near the level of season 2's Ben Starr), he's been through this before, and he's one of the only contestants I don't outright hate/feel nothing for, the others being Bethy and James. I hope we see more of Bri and Lynn (it was all the worst of Lynn but earlier episodes praised the hell out of him without any visual support).

Zoe

I'm waiting for them to come down on Bri for not tasting meat that she cooks. Surely that will be an issue at some point??

Sumidor

Just came across this...

http://eater.com/archives/2013/06/24/masterchef-judges-accused-of-sexual-harassment.php

Sexual harassment allegations against MasterChef's judges have been flying around the Internet all weekend, stemming from a blog post written by ex-season four contestant Marie Porter (she and her mango-mojito upside down cake were eliminated in episode two). This is not the first time MasterChef has been accused of sexism. Porter says two of her friends from the show have "had suicidal thoughts" since leaving the set, "as a result of the treatment out there." Another was "sexually harassed by the judges to the point that she had her lawyers get her edited out of the show completely."

I wonder how big of a story this will become, if at all.

RubxQub

Just came across this...

http://eater.com/archives/2013/06/24/masterchef-judges-accused-of-sexual-harassment.php

I wonder how big of a story this will become, if at all.

...her?

MarieBar.jpg

RubxQub

we don't believe you. you need more people.
I'm just saying that it's all "he said, she said" unless there is any evidence.

Just seems off to me that of all the contestants on the show, that's the one they target with sexual advances?

Thoughts of suicide after the show?!

All feels a bit too dramatic to me to be real life, but who knows. Fuck them if they did this. Fuck her if she's lying.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I laughed so hard when Christine trolled everyone like that although I kind of wish they had to cook blind for a little bit longer than 5 mins.

Krissi, you going home bitch...well assuming Beth's dish isn't worse.

Top Bottom