• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Am I the only one rooting for Natasha? I mean, strong personality, super cute, truthful, and she cooks with a Rolex Sub, what could be better? :p

(and I am still mesmerized by Graham fashion style, just PERFECT!)

I'm aboard!

Luca seems fake, and is playing the Italian American card full stop, the rest are meh.

Grinchy

Banned
Natasha just reminds me of a girl who was popular in high school who never quite grew up afterward. Now, of course, Ben will tell me that it's because she's edited this way. But how many adults do you know who roll their eyes as often as she does?

grendelrt

Natasha just reminds me of a girl who was popular in high school who never quite grew up afterward. Now, of course, Ben will tell me that it's because she's edited this way. But how many adults do you know who roll their eyes as often as she does?

This is my exact same impression. I love in the first episode how she keeps bringing up how pretty she is lol

This is probably quite true to best honest, but you know what? I find it cute :)

DominoKid

Krissi should've prayed to the Based God for wok skills.
tumblr_m4wkquT44B1rxtppfo1_400.gif

Grinchy

Banned
I've never found Bri to be very attractive on the show, but after seeing pictures of her in this thread where she does look attractive, she just looks downright gross on Masterchef. I'm glad she's gone because her weird face, hair, and glasses were just distracting and I'm tired of her fake vegetarian schtick. Even if she really is a vegetarian, the way she admits to eating calamari in the past but then pretends to be grossed out by preparing it is so fake and annoying. Goodbye Bri. Don't let the big doors hit your boney ass on your way out.

Krissi is obviously being kept on the show for drama, so we shouldn't be surprised that she continues to skate by. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more of the more talented chefs go home before she does. It just wouldn't be a fun show to watch with the remaining boring contestants. On a side note, Jessie looked fucking good in that dress in the beginning of the show and Natasha looked fucking good in that dress at the end of the show. That concludes my review.

Tabris

Apparently Brie and Krissi are good friends IRL and the insults back and forth were asked by the producers to create drama.

Producers probably give bonuses / payouts to people if they act a certain way.

plc268

Is fried calamari really as popular as they're making it out to be?

I've never had it, or even encountered it. I asked a couple of friends, and even then only one out of 6 said they had it. I feel like I've been living under some kind of rock...

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I've never had it, or even encountered it. I asked a couple of friends, and even then only one out of 6 said they had it. I feel like I've been living under some kind of rock...

I've never had it myself.

Good riddance to the actress. Not appreciating young Gordon hitting on Jessie though...

Dereck

It's pretty good, you should try it.

Even if they are keeping Krissi intentionally, it pisses me off. I mean, Lucca and James are still around, but its just frustrating to see this shit playing out like this.

Grinchy

Banned

It's not bad, but it's not really my thing.

Top Bottom