• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Grinchy

Banned
It's a lifestyle choice. Nothing wrong with that.
Probably timed out right around the time they started taping MasterChef.

Now if Christine recently turned blind before last season... well, THAT I would have had more of an issue with.

But the whole premise with her is that since she's a vegetarian, she doesn't have any experience cooking meat and can't taste it while putting it up. If she just suddenly became a vegetarian before the contest started, why is any big deal being made about it at all? Why would she be "mortified" by having to cut up a fish? Why would they all pretend she's at a disadvantage in meat-based challenges just because she became a vegetarian a few days before the contest?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bri played us, brehs.
izjJumFO2IWw0.png

Chris R

Just caught up over the weekend. I guess I need to go fish more often if people pay $500 for a fish like that... I'm throwing away free money!

And Bri is back for one thing, and one thing only. After she ices Krissy she will self destruct, her mission being complete.

GQman2121

Banned
Casual viewer of this show, but "I hope it's raw, because I hate her" was hilarious.

Besides in the parking lo, do they carry pigeon at Walmart ?

Top Bottom