• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

59vrQbc.jpg

Pkaz01

James was pretty cool he had some funny one liners in his interview thing.

Krissi goes home next episode for sure.

Luca and Jessie finale with luca winning

For a long time I thought Luca was kind of incompetent, but lately he's been on fire. I think he might just win it all. If he doesn't Jesse for sure will

Krissi going home next week?

Dartastic

Is a badly cooked steak worse than a panna cotta that hasn't set? It better be.
They were definitely just saving her for the huge blowout that's happening next episode. That seems pretty obvious to me. Seriously, what's worse. Something that just needs to sit in the fridge longer? Or a gorgeous cut of meat that was horribly cooked? Hmmmmmm...

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I don't understand why everyone seems to have a hate boner for Natasha when Krissi is the biggest bitch on the show and possibly in the entire western hemisphere.
Natasha reminds them of the mean and pretty bullies as opposed to the mean and ugly bullies.

Zoe

For a long time I thought Luca was kind of incompetent, but lately he's been on fire. I think he might just win it all. If he doesn't Jesse for sure will

James said last night that Luca has been a good student in the classes they take, so that must really be it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope Luca wins just for the whole story.

I can't possibly see them picking Natasha after they've edited her stuff to make her look like a horrible person.

DJ_Lae

I hope Luca wins just for the whole story.

It certainly feels as if they've groomed the entire season to lead to him.

Natasha and Crissi have both been antagonists, so I don't see them going with them, and Jessie is just...well, she's too boring to win.

I mean, they don't have a goldmine like they did with Christine last year, but Luca's the closest they have.

Tamanon

Banned
I've only watched the first hour of yesterday, but Luca's infectious happiness is great, no matter how much Ben Starr doesn't believe it.

Grinchy

Banned
I've liked Luca the whole season based on what we're shown as the audience. And even though he is being dressed and groomed by the show, I'm insanely jealous of his look.

Natasha cheated. If you watch closely the metal ring she used to plate her salad was no removed when the time ran out at the end of the elimination challenge. Then it disappeared when the dish was served.

this_guy

Natasha cheated. If you watch closely the metal ring she used to plate her salad was no removed when the time ran out at the end of the elimination challenge. Then it disappeared when the dish was served.

That's just the way it was edited. Every week every cook is finishing up as they are counting down, but I'm sure they finish with much more time than that.

Zoe

One thing I just realized is Gordon said it was past the kids' bedtimes (Graham's kid was already off the set I think). Surely they don't really make them cook the elimination round that late into the night??

Ben's pointed out before that there could be around an hour of delay between when time is called and when tasting is done in order to get all of the camera shots of the food. Someone on production must have removed the ring from Natasha's during that time.

Tamanon

Banned
One thing I just realized is Gordon said it was past the kids' bedtimes (Graham's kid was already off the set I think). Surely they don't really make them cook the elimination round that late into the night??

Ben's pointed out before that there could be around an hour of delay between when time is called and when tasting is done in order to get all of the camera shots of the food. Someone on production must have removed the ring from Natasha's during that time.

I think they just wanted the kids out of there so they could freely be mean to the contestants.

Grinchy

Banned

I always wondered how long the food sat around after it was made. I wonder how desserts work, do they just sit there melting until it's time to taste or do they get put somewhere? And how does food that's cooked perfectly sit out for an hour and still look/taste the way it's supposed to?

What the fuck dude, Jessie is 27. Gordon's son needs to GTFO
I'm gonna pretend he wasn't coached to say that for a moment and just say that he knows what's up. I'd be proud of my son hitting on a hot older chick right in front of me.

Zoe

I always wondered how long the food sat around after it was made. I wonder how desserts work, do they just sit there melting until it's time to taste or do they get put somewhere? And how does food that's cooked perfectly sit out for an hour and still look/taste the way it's supposed to?

He guessed that soup Luca made a while back was so thick because of the long wait. But the judges are supposed to ignore things like that.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah, I can agree with Luca winning at this point. Jessie would have this in the bag if she wasn't such a dull personality.

Top Bottom