• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mat Piscatella - In US Astro Bot ranked 2nd in unit for w/e Sept 7th (behind only NBA 2K25), and the Astro DualSense was the best-selling accessory

nial

Hoping the strong sales sway Sony to consider more games like this.

There was a good stretch of time where Sony was outpacing Nintendo in platformer quantity and many were good quality, but they seemed to give up later in the PS3 lifecycle and then Knack came along and basically put them in full hibernation mode.
Nah, Sony produced more platformers than any other publisher last gen, and in terms of quality? Well, Astro Bot Rescue Mission is still kinda the peak of the genre.
I love Astro Bot, don't get me wrong, but I don't know why everyone is acting as if it was the first Sony game like this in over a decade.

Shakka43

And waste even more battery power? Lol. Would have been cool. But I don't think practical, lol.
It would be the same led light the dualsense already has passing through the eye holes. Similar to what the Dual shock 4 did with the second gen controller.
5673600_sd.jpg

Zacfoldor

Kekekekeke.

Bwhahahahaha.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Don't discount its legs either. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what Nintendo would call an evergreen title. If Sony keeps it on Playstation and doesn't port it to PC, it will sell many PS5 units over the life of the console. It is the exact type of exclusive you want. It won't age out and be shitty or old like these other games, it will still be a classic for decades to come, and it will keep on selling. This is just the tip of the iceburg.

Easy goty, yall see many of those with low lifetime sales?

Last edited:
Look at what we have here! I hope people remember that NBA 2K25 is on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch, and PC!
You know what that means. +20 million LTD. Locked.
I can't for the life of me figure out why they won't do more production runs for the controller. Does Sony hate money that much?
Their factories were too busy printing those Concord controllers. Hulst insisted.

nial

I can't for the life of me figure out why they won't do more production runs for the controller. Does Sony hate money that much?
Their factories were too busy printing those Concord controllers. Hulst insisted.
Limited Edition.
I do agree that we should get a wider production run, but they will probably wait a bit for that, otherwise the 'Limited Edition' thing would have made no sense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom