• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

j9gdt.png

I did this logo, but it seems to have glitched and it can't be seen when saved.

Btw, an invite would be nice... I'm getting it for pc and my username is the same as the GAF one.

JambiBum

Yeah some people don't care about spoilers, like me. The stream this morning was great. Dude had to go to class so maybe in a couple of hours there's a new stream up.

I haven't even had anything spoiled when it comes to the story. Maybe I've had locations spoiled but I don't really consider those to be spoilerish because they don't matter to me. Any time anything story related came up I would just mute it and do something else until I noticed that it was back to gameplay.

Watching him get blasted in the face in the death screen or helicopter spinning to his death from a balcony was just great. I understand why people don't want to watch streams in fear of spoilers, but I don't understand why you would be against other people watching them if they want to.

MMaRsu

Man wtf....why is Rockstar social club not sending me the password to the email adres I am using to login to the site? The fuck?

Can't join neogang or neopayne whatever it's called ( we should have just went with NeoGaf... :/ )

Are there saved streams where I can view some uninterrupted gameplay? I don't want any story spoilers but I would like to see some uninterrupted gameplay :).

Fuck. The Launch Trailer. So bloody fantastic. So fucking good.

I thought it was cheap. I can't wait for the game but it felt a bit contrived. I can see what they went for with the dialogue complementing and commenting on the musical piece and the reaction/development of the game itself, but it didn't click for me. Probably because my brain associates that music with MP2 specifically.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Are we still lacking PS3 footage (or really any proper gameplay footage not sponsored by R*)? Would really like to see it running on the triple.

great trailer.

remember when everyone thought this game didn't really look like Max Payne 1 and 2? it all seems like a fever dream here in 2012.

Numpt3

Oooh.. just seen the launch trailer, that moody violin brings back memories.

Anyway.. I'm trying to join the Neogang group but it looks like it keeps failing, or are you rejecting me? Please let me join, I don't want to be forever alone like Max Payne :p

gt: ninja y fronts

dreamfall

Really great launch trailer. Super impressed with the tone of this game!

I got exactly the same feeling! Absolutely wonderful Launch trailer- Rockstar really makes some amazing videos for their games. I can not believe 5/15 is coming so soon- we've waited so many years!

Vire

Is there a retrospective anyway to catch me up on the story so far?

It's been so long I've forgotten nearly everything. :(

Jtrizzy

did anyone record any of the streamed footage? I saw a little of it last night, but very little.

Looks like sperm with a skeleton head swimming in a neogaf petry dish.

geebee

Banned
Can the crew leader only send out a limited number of invites at a time because this is the second time I've gotten a message saying I've been invited to join NeoGang, yet when I go to My Crews, it says I have 0 invites..

Maybe another member can send me an invite and I'll be able to join that way? Looking forward to a feud with IGN ;)

SC username: geebee765

JambiBum

did anyone record any of the streamed footage? I saw a little of it last night, but very little.

I've tried finding it today to hold me over until the stream starts again but it was never archived :(. The twitch.tv channels got shut down completely so the archives there are dead and the ustream one has to have someone make the archive and no one did. I'll try to do it tonight if no one else does.

Nibel

I pre-ordered the game at Amazon, but damn.. Steam offer looks good, too. Can I put the game in my Steam list and play with achievements?

B00TE

Can the crew leader only send out a limited number of invites at a time because this is the second time I've gotten a message saying I've been invited to join NeoGang, yet when I go to My Crews, it says I have 0 invites..

Had this same problem. Trying again. :[

AEREC

I pre-ordered the game at Amazon, but damn.. Steam offer looks good, too. Can I put the game in my Steam list and play with achievements?

Doubtful...but it's possible that they will add achievements later like they did with LA Noire, but it wont be a steamworks title.

MMaRsu

great trailer.

remember when everyone thought this game didn't really look like Max Payne 1 and 2? it all seems like a fever dream here in 2012.

It still doesnt, the writing, the setting and not being able to carry 20 guns alone makes sure of that.

Oh man what\'s with the stupid flash on the final killcam??????? Cause it's like a flashback? :/

Top Bottom