• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

MattDoza

4 pages for me, standard posts per page xD. Looks good!

I expected that they would allow a big logo on the back of a jacket. But according to the gaffer the back logos are quite small. A shame :C

A real shame.

What could have been...

justice_stress_video_clip.jpg

So I watched Hard Boiled for the first time last night.

*hangs in head in shame due to the lateness*

*raises it due to feeling as if life is now more complete*

By far the best on screen shootouts I've ever seen. Now it all makes sense.

Ningo

I came across a site with some extensive walkthroughs of about half the game or so.

I put a link in my public profile in the "home page" section.

Please beware there are obviously a ton of spoilers etc.

I only watched the 2nd video as I had already seen that level and now I'm going to avoid coverage till the PC version comes.

Goodnight.

Sorry guys, seems I was wrong about dismemberment (as I kinda expected honestly....)

I based my assumption on this action

I guess the excessive amount of blood made it seem the arm was coming off.

That's what you get from watching shitty quality streams and getting false hype :D

My apologies.

Simo

19 more invites went out. If you guys are having any troubles getting in just let me know and if you're getting multiple invites from me I apologize. The SC sometimes gets nuts with a lot of traffic and the invite system could use some work.

Sorry guys, seems I was wrong about dismemberment (as I kinda expected honestly....)

I based my assumption on this action

I guess the excessive amount of blood made it seem the arm was coming off.

That's what you get from watching shitty quality streams and getting false hype :D

My apologies.

Honestly, the polygonal deformation added to headshots (that they implemented in RDR already) are way more brutal than any dismemberment. It's like "daaaaaaamn son"

19 more invites went out. If you guys are having any troubles getting in just let me know and if you're getting multiple invites from me I apologize. The SC sometimes gets nuts with a lot of traffic and the invite system could use some work.

It says you sent me one, but when I checked for it, it wasn't there. I just requested another one.

The true marvelous thing of that stairfall gif isn't the stairfall, it's how the bump of his body against the wall redirects him drawing a new parabola in the following stairs.

Simo

Oh I went to my GameStop store today to get the Rockstar Pass and asked what kind of turnout they're expecting etc etc and asked if they had the copies of Max Payne 3 already and what the CE was like. Clerk just described as as a "big box" but that they hadn't actually had a chance to look at it yet.

....so close.

If the message thing doesn't work try going to your crews page and you should be able to see what crews you're in or been invited to. If NeoGANG is there just hit accept and you should be in!

Well, I got your second invite, but when I hit Accept, it says Confirm Failed.

Jhoan

I beat Max Payne 2 about 3 weeks ago in preparation for this. Lurking in this thread, makes me wish that I hadn't sold my copy of Stranglehold off so that I could have played it in preparation for this game.

By the way, I love the latest version of the NeoGang emblem so massive props to whoever created it; it looks bad ass.

Are there any decent deals at B&M stores this week? I know that Walmart has buy Max Payne 3, get Max Payne (XBL or PSN DD) for free; Best Buy throws in a free gift card to anyone who pre-ordered the game. I'm gonna see if I get my older brother to chip in. I knew I should have pre-ordered it from Newegg for 48 bucks when I had the chance.

By the way, I love the latest version of the NeoGang emblem so massive props to whoever created it; it looks bad ass.

That would be me!

Like the previous one.

And the one before that lol.

However the cop-like framing of that other gaffer gave me the idea of doing it patch-like. Not just authority likely.

Top Bottom