• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

Facism

i've sent a request for the gang. Live_Feed.

This is crossplatform, isn't it? So everyone is in one single crew?

I got a message from Simo, but it had no invite in it, and I could only add him as a friend. Am I missing something? I'm trying to crew up through my phone.
Edit - Nevermind. Got it. Gonna go on tonight and represent for the crew!

Enco

If the message thing doesn't work try going to your crews page and you should be able to see what crews you're in or been invited to. If NeoGANG is there just hit accept and you should be in!
Got it now thanks.

:lol at the stairs gif. So good.

Jhoan

That would be me!

Like the previous one.

And the one before that lol.

However the cop-like framing of that other gaffer gave me the idea of doing it patch-like. Not just authority likely.
Fgy3Q.gif

Amazing.

CTE

Shit. Just realized how crazy it will be tomorrow with 2 big games being launched at midnight. D3 being the bigger one, obviously.

So, it takes 4 hours to complete the game? Hmm.

I skipped to the end to avoid spoilers, but he said "see you in the next part" and was in Brazil when part 11 ended. So, no, he's not done yet.

I see a lot of people saying how this game is run and gun who haven't played it. That is NOT the case. If you play the game like that the whole time you will die, a lot, even on medium. You have to utilize both cover and run and gun or bullet time/shoot dodge.

Fuck yeah, unlocked my akimbo golden revolvers. So good.jpg

NeoGANG currently #2 worldwide. We're
I'm
getting there! :p

I have been playing a fair amount of Multi as well. Are you on 360 or Ps3?

Spookie

Fuck a duck at the ending of that first lets play. They weren't kidding then they said the forced slow mo moments would be ridiculous.
I mean diving out of a VIP lounge using a gang member as a battering ram for the glass. Good lord Max. You fucking hero.

Edit: Had to stop, that's my appetite full. I had to know the dialogue was still there and it is. Thank Christ.

@safeinsound

Sounds like a fair compromise. You had to play it fairly smart in MP1 and 2 as well if you wanted to survive. MP1 especially, which had a particularly brutal difficulty curve.

I have been playing a fair amount of Multi as well. Are you on 360 or Ps3?
Oh good, I thought I was the only one from the Crew playing already. I'm on PS3. Guessing you're on 360 because it doesn't show anyone online in the Crew tab.

EDIT: Oh, and new NeoGANG logo in-game:
Sorry about the poor image quality, my camera isn't that great. I wish I had a long enough component cable so I could take direct feed pics or even stream for you guys but alas... I don't think they make 15ft component cables for PlayStation consoles lol. Plus I'd probably get shut down by Rockstar.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Fuck. My Best Buy cancelled their midnight launch and I traded shifts so I could do a midnight marathon. Now I have to go to work just a couple hours after I get it. :(

I see a lot of people saying how this game is run and gun who haven't played it. That is NOT the case. If you play the game like that the whole time you will die, a lot, even on medium. You have to utilize both cover and run and gun or bullet time/shoot dodge.

A good game has many styles and ways of playing it.

Sh1ner

@safeinsound

Sounds like a fair compromise. You had to play it fairly smart in MP1 and 2 as well if you wanted to survive. MP1 especially, which had a particularly brutal difficulty curve.

the grenades from mp1 still give me nightmares. That dreaded tapping sound....

Sephon

I also requested an invite from the Neogang, I won't be able to contribute until the PC version is release though.

Seiphon is the name

9, but the playlists just emptied out so there's no one to play with anymore for now. lol
On average there's like 4 or 5 people a game. How is it on the 360 side?

Most games have a full 8 people in them, but it can take a while to fill up. Most people I've seen playing TDM is 49.

I'm rank 10.

Zampano

Joined the crew. Hyped beyond hype for this. Can't believe I have to wait until Friday (EU).

I would do terrible, terrible things to get this game early.

Simo

Oh good, I thought I was the only one from the Crew playing already. I'm on PS3. Guessing you're on 360 because it doesn't show anyone online in the Crew tab.

EDIT: Oh, and new NeoGANG logo in-game:

Sorry about the poor image quality, my camera isn't that great. I wish I had a long enough component cable so I could take direct feed pics or even stream for you guys but alas... I don't think they make 15ft component cables for PlayStation consoles lol. Plus I'd probably get shut down by Rockstar.

In-game logo looks awesome! Christ is it Monday night yet?!

What did you have to do to unlock those bad boys?
Golden guns are gained through the campaign, they're collectibles. To duel wield a handgun, you have to reach level 3 in that particular gun first.
Most games have a full 8 people in them, but it can take a while to fill up. Most people I've seen playing TDM is 49.

I'm rank 10.
Damn, thats quite a bit more than on PS3 so far. Haven't had a single full game yet, but have gotten close.
And what usual suspects in NYC would this be? Looking for PC version btw (no chance for me since its not released till 2 weeks later right?).

PM me if needs be.
Nah no chance of early PC version. If that was the case I would've picked up the PC version instead of PS3 lol. I doubt they've even been printed up yet.

Top Bottom