• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

I WILL NOT LET YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT TMNT.

I am actually excited for the movie. Loved TMNT as a child and yes even loved all three of the movies (what can I say I like dumb shit). I mean hell we all watch WWE FFS and lets be honest, wrestling is pretty stupid.

Bad Ninja Turtles is bad Ninja Turtles, breh. I refuse to be soft on that movie when there's a great TMNT series on right now.

Mr Jared

My name is Jared, but I'm not that Jared. That doesn't mean I can't send a few strongly worded emails in your honour, though.

Yeah, I only ever lurk. Also, I'm pretty sure my title says I work for Twitch still. I emailed the mods a few months ago but I don't think it ever changed.

njean777

Yeah, I only ever lurk. Also, I'm pretty sure my title says I work for Twitch still. I emailed the mods a few months ago but I don't think it ever changed.

Jared one thing I would suggest for WWE 2k15 if possible is put a proper tutorial in the game. NBA 2k15 had a pretty good tutorial mode and I believe it may help to have a good tutorial mode in the game. Or if 2k14 does have it (and I am just blind) make it easier to find.

...I don't understand why he wouldn't just do a normal flipping senton;

Corvis.gif

Carnby

It's too early to call Bryan's reign the second CM Punk. Evolution vs. Shield is a huge angle and it's making new stars. By default that match will get top billing.

As for his opponent being Kane. Ive seen many first title defenses with "Him?" opponents that actually turned out awesome.

Showaddy

I dunno Wyatt/Shield earlier in the year has just killed any interest I have in this match, it just feels like a worse version of that feud.

Rapstah

With the wrong build and crowd, could Triple H versus Roman Reigns at SummerSlam result in people cheering Triple H and booing Reigns? I feel like the situation with him is really volatile and he could be ruined if they put him in an extended singles program too soon.

Bootaaay, put some early 00s rock on those gifs and you got yourself a hit. All the forums will link to it and anoint him as the next big thing.

All dem moves
All dat wrasslin

With the wrong build and crowd, could Triple H versus Roman Reigns at SummerSlam result in people cheering Triple H and booing Reigns? I feel like the situation with him is really volatile and he could be ruined if they put him in an extended singles program too soon.

I'd say almost no chance of that happening. Always possible, but I just can't see it. Especially if the Shield is still together at that point.

Bootaaay, put some early 00s rock on those gifs and you got yourself a hit. All the forums will link to it and anoint him as the next big thing.

All dem moves
All dat wrasslin

I dunno, even in the heady movezzzz heyday of early 2000's indy wrestling I couldn't see this guy getting booked anywhere bigger than JAPW. Incidentally, he's trained by Dan Maff.

Spider from Mars said:
What movie should I watch?

Touch of Evil, by Orson Welles.

Depends on if the Shield is broken up and who he's booked to win against. I feel like the Shield is stronger than any one member, but I also think people tend to overstate their overness.

jred2k

It's the two Jareds, together at last. I got a sitcom idea, I call it Jared 2 Jared.

We could have a bunch of funny episodes where like someone calls our apartment and asks for Jared and we have to say "Which one?". Our maybe we accidentally open each others mail or something. Just some ideas off the top of my head, but I think we've got at least 6 seasons worth of material here.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
We could have a bunch of funny episodes where like someone calls our apartment and asks for Jared and we have to say "Which one?". Our maybe we accidentally open each others mail or something. Just some ideas off the top of my head, but I think we've got at least 6 seasons worth of material here.

Too smiliar to my new Star Trek Show idea.
Beardless Riker, Bearded Riker, Hobo Riker from the alternate universe and Riker that never made it back onto the Potemkin all live together. They can form a Jazz band called Will and the Rikers and argue over who is going to bang Troi.
The first season can involve Troi forming a crush on transporter Riker which causes Hobo Riker to fall back into his Felicium addiction. Meanwhile, Beardless Riker starts to grow a beard as he feels left out when the other Rikers do their Sunday grooming ritual. Meanwhile, Potemkin Riker and regular Riker are stuck between two food replicator lines that only seem to move when they are in the opposite line.

Surfer Sting is right, people who eat meat are similar to Neanderthals

Now, now, Spider. You're not a unique and special snowflake deserving of praise simply because you chose not to eat meat, especially not if you go around thinking you're superior to those who do.

Spider from Mars said:
Too smiliar to my new Star Trek Show idea.
Beardless Riker, Bearded Riker, Hobo Riker from the alternate universe and Riker that never made it back onto the Potemkin all live together. They can form a Jazz band called Will and the Rikers and argue over who is going to bang Troi.
The first season can involve Troi forming a crush on transporter Riker which causes Hobo Riker to fall back into his Felicium addiction. Meanwhile, Beardless Riker starts to grow a beard as he feels left out when the other Rikers do their Sunday grooming ritual. Meanwhile, Potemkin Riker and regular Riker are stuck between two food replicator lines that only seem to move when they are in the opposite line.

It'd probably end up like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY

Sblargh

Banned
Hum, an uncle just passed away. He was almost 80 years old, tho, and was sick for some time now, so it wasn't unexpected.
What really strikes me is that he was with my aunt since they were both in their teens, like, they started dating at 15 or something. And they soldiered on through some tough stuff during their lives together; anyway, it's really amazing to me how solid they always were together; other old couples I know have a kind of bitterness torwards each other, or they are just going through the motions of every day life, but these two, man, ever since I was a kid, they were always happy to be around each other, they were always proud of everything the other person accomplished. That was real love there, they really were the best of friends.

I'm obviously upset and stuff, but by all means, even with everything he went through in his life, I can't help but feel that this love story made it a very good life.

Don't need to reply to this, just venting a bit, sorry if I bring the mood down, back to wrasslin' now. :)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
re: TMNT

The new designs are butt fucking ugly, but I wish people would stop toting the horrid 90's suits as some piece of art, they sucked too.

CG TMNT was best.

Which non-wrestling related thread or community has the most WrestleGaffers after this one? (Main Event Playas not nameless jobbers).

What did Shawn say

I had to find it which took awhile and holy crap I forgot how long ago it was. A joke at the expense of her and Bertha Faye being who died a year and a half before when presenting the Diva of the Decade award back in 2003 on how things had come a long way since their day. Not as bad as I remember but probably rubbed me the wrong way because I recently saw what she looked like at the time, having lost a lot of weight and well because the other subject of it was dead.

4:55
http://dai.ly/x5wt5p

Some NXT releases.

WWE has reportedly released five developmental wrestlers from their NXT roster.

According to PWInsider.com, the wrestlers include Mason Ryan, Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero, the daughter of Eddie & Vickie Guerrero), Oliver Grey, Danny Burch, and Sarah Backman.

Top Bottom