• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Part of the fun is finding out what you are, though. What music you have, what your representation will be.

Here's a preview of the old GWF roster.

ivqOI6WaqEm3n.gif
What a terrible roster! No one stands out. Where's John Cena?!

somedevil

Well Here is the top rated 18-49 male Quarter Segments for Raw on Monday:

Over-run: Raw scored a healthy 2.63 over-run for Ric Flair's appearance, Orton-Reigns in the main event, and the post-match brawl.

Q9: Raw jumped to a 2.60 rating for Bryan/Brie-Stephanie, one commercial following the tease of Kane's mask out of the box, Paige vs. Brie Bella for the Divas Title, and the post-match crisis angle.

Raw jumped to a 2.56 rating for Hugh Jackman's skit with Ziggler and Sandow. Plus, one commercial at the end.

Q10: Raw held on with a 2.49 rating, which included the final two minutes of the Bryan-Kane crisis angle as the peak minutes of the entire show. After the commercial, Raw followed up with backstage follow-up segments that also drew strongly.

Bryan does it again and people are interested in the shield vs evolution as well.

2.60 for Brie, 2.56 for Jackman and a low 2.49 for Bryan.

*myratings.gif*

dude's wife is a bigger draw than he is. Sable with Marc Mero all over again.

somedevil

2.60 for Brie, 2.56 for Jackman and a low 2.49 for Bryan.

*myratings.gif*

dude's wife is a bigger draw than he is. Sable with Marc Mero all over again.

Man, your not even trying anymore.

Also, here are the top peaks of 18-49 male viewers:

- Q10: The end of Bryan-Kane after the Paige vs. Brie Bella Divas Title match drew 1.918 and 1.955 million viewers.

- Q9: The Bryan/Brie-Stephanie McMahon exchange drew 1.859 million viewers at the top of the third hour.

- Q5: Jackman's skit with Damien Sandow and Dolph Ziggler drew 1.775 million viewers mid-way through, then the audience dropped off during the final four minutes.

- OR: The finish to Orton vs. Reigns drew 1.708 million viewers at 11:04 p.m. The remaining ten minutes for the extended beat down segment did not reach 1.7 million.

- Q8: The end of the Los Matadores-3MB match/skit drew 1.667 million viewers leading into the top of the third hour.

- Q1: The end of the Cena-Wyatt skit drew 1.620 million viewers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I owned up to my mistake. I thought the Star Power she was bringing would pay off. It didn't.

As if the stock price is effected by basically WWE has ever done on a weekly basis, especially ratings. The day after Raw 1000 when they pulled a gigantic rating, their stock price was under $8.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen your username and that Bray avatar around a lot but it never dawned on me that you're Jared. Thanks man.

igbyRQjugw3UL.gif

you're not alone BHZ

goddammit I didn't put two and two together.

jmdajr

A source from within WWE reached out to Wrestlezone to issue the following statement:

“ The claim that Shareholders Foundation is allegedly investigating has absolutely no substance or merit.”

How generous to reach out to wrestlezone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A source from within WWE reached out to Wrestlezone to issue the following statement:

“ The claim that Shareholders Foundation is allegedly investigating has absolutely no substance or merit.”

How generous to reach out to wrestlezone.

lmao. this means someone tweeted to them

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nirolak is a way cooler mod if you want to snitch on alt accounts and to change your username.

Oh I see how it is

Fave Five Mods:

5. eatchildren
4. Besada
3. Steve Youngblood
2. Stumpokapow
1. Mumei

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y2Kev ain't gonna do shit. He's a MIZ fan. A MIZ FAN.

We've got a 2k dev in here? EVA MARIE FOR THE COVER!

Do we? Who do I have to convince around here for 2K to contract AKI instead of fucking shitty ass Yukes? I don't care if everyone who worked on No Mercy is even at SynSophia anymore ANYTHING would be better than Yukes.

The only thing I look forward to in 2K15 is the fact that there is no more brand-split for Universe mode. At least I hope they're isn't. That would be embarrassing even for Yuke's standards.

EDIT: False alarm then....2k can EAT SHIT for keeping Yuke's.

Rapstah

The only thing I look forward to in 2K15 is the fact that there is no more brand-split for Universe mode. At least I hope they're isn't. That would be embarrassing even for Yuke's standards.

There's only one main belt, but I think you can share all belts between brands since they unified the Divas one ages ago so I bet the rosters will still be arbitrarily split. Is there any logic behind how they split the rosters in 2k14 or is it just guys who were on Raw when the last draft happened and guys who debuted after that on Raw and the rest on Smackdown?

Hasney

EDIT: False alarm then....2k can EAT SHIT for keeping Yuke's.

Should still be an option though. Would be embarrassing if I couldn't run a separate WCW.

Top Bottom