• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Emma was so amazing in NXT. I can't believe how horribly things have gone with her since her call up.

3MB is almost always gold, but that segment last night was horrendous... :/

Cultural appropriation is always funny!
wait

New Paige

hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why is E3 still a thing? Why don't these companies just hold their own events?

I dunno. I used to be excited for them, but I go back and watch one from like 2006 or something and I see shittttloads of promises that never ever got fulfilled.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, I don't get why people cried at a Zelda trailer. That's some Francis-tier shit.

Yeah, we get enough of that from WWE as it is
Yeah but as WWE fans do we all jump aboard these so called hype trains every year when the big season rolls around ignoring all the tell tale signs of past disappointments and then getting stung by the inevitable let down?
Actually don't answer that.

I actually went to the 2005 one. No doubt the smoke and mirrors was VERY entertaining.
WOAH!

Yeah I got nothing else to add.

Ithil

Yeah, there is way too much repetition in WWE these days. They have way too much airtime to show the same thing over and over again.

They seem to think they have to do things three or four times to make sure all their fanbase sees it. That mollycoddling they do is a real problem.
Like how Cole starts every single match seemingly, introducing both guys as though it's the first time they've ever appeared, and repeating the same factoids for each guy every single time.

I get the intention, to make it "accessible" to new viewers, but it seems unnecessary to me and it's insufferable for the regular vieers.

jred2k

About that Big Show Diaper gif

I love the colors and filters used. Reminds me of this fantastic Grover Washington Jr album that I still listen to often because it's fucking good:

H0hLW5z.jpg

And it also looks like the holiday section of a Sears magazine circa 1983. I love gold, black, silver, white.

If he turned around you'd see some brown, too!

Real talk, I don't get why people cried at a Zelda trailer. That's some Francis-tier shit.
Don't worry McFlower, they'll probably be plenty of tears of the other variety for Zelda this very year when people don't get what exactly what they wanted, cue the Triple H gif.

Why didn't you post the best version of the song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1yo8xVR4LU

Because I shamefully forgot, what a wonderful voice he has.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry McFlower, they'll probably be plenty of tears of the other variety for Zelda this very year when people don't get what exactly what they wanted, cue the Triple H gif.

I love dynasty warriors

Entropia

No One Remembers
Why is E3 still a thing? Why don't these companies just hold their own events?

Exactly. I don't get why people think Nintendo are in the wrong for just doing a Nintendo Direct rather than participating in the garbage that is E3.

Also lol @ taking time off work to watch.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Should have just watched Regular Show last night instead of Raw. It was 100000 times better and only 12 minutes.

Regular Show > Adventure Time

Time to go on a 4 hour bike ride and then get drunk!

The Twilight Princess trailer? Cause that shit must've been a revelation to those dudes. And are we really calling people nerds on a VIDEO GAME FORUM? Especially on a wrestling sub-community? Ok brother ok.

Deciding to watch Louie instead of the last hour of RAW was a waaaaaay better decision apparently. Now's the time for Bryan to be a dick about how he's being handled. I guess he missed that lesson from HBK.

I can't wait to see what whacky shenanigans Bryan and Brie find themselves in next with the Demon Kane in pursuit, just think we've got three more weeks of this shit and I'm intrigued to see just how low it will go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Twilight Princess trailer? Cause that shit must've been a revelation to those dudes. And are we really calling people nerds on a VIDEO GAME FORUM? Especially on a wrestling sub-community? Ok brother ok.

I'm not crying at Undertaker's streak being broken and I'm not crying to see Tingle in HD. The Nerd Hierarchy declares it OK for me to shit on those reactions.

I had a good time with the Jack Bauer Hours of Power last night. Yes, it's LOL Bauer Wins, but at least that's a more compelling character than John Cena could ever be.

I'm not crying at Undertaker's streak being broken and I'm not crying to see Tingle in HD. The Nerd Hierarchy declares it OK for me to shit on those reactions.

Ok crying is one thing, but calling people nerds and all this labeling kinda irks me the wrong way. We're all nerds about something. When you make animated gifs of wrestling ppvs from 15 years ago, is that considered nerdy? Whatever, we could go all day about semantics.

But crying over a trailer isn't nerdy, it's straight up sad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ok crying is one thing, but calling people nerds and all this labeling kinda irks me the wrong way. We're all nerds about something. When you make animated gifs of wrestling ppvs from 15 years ago, is that considered nerdy? Whatever, we could go all day about semantics.

But crying over a trailer isn't nerdy, it's straight up sad.

Whatever you want to call it, it's babby behavior.

Top Bottom