• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Cagey

Banned
i8r3831BCQUgf.jpg

He's changed a lot.

cafb589e10524196cd4f9c7ce332ecc2.jpg

Sblargh

Banned
Rusev went totally cold to me. I thought he would be the kind of guy who is athletic and agile despiste being big and do cool kicking moves; instead, he just kind of pick people up, throw them down, camel clutch, that's it.

And I can't tell if it is bad planning or if that's who he is as a wrestler.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rusev is mutant George Zimmerman, and he's beating up black people.

It's not surprising.

He shares a lot of facials as the Zimmer Man. I can't unsee it, but it's better in motion.

VHDx8eV.jpg

insFHrL.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Muscle reigns eternal, Bionic.

Rusev still has a prayer.

geomon

Rusev went totally cold to me. I thought he would be the kind of guy who is athletic and agile despiste being big and do cool kicking moves; instead, he just kind of pick people up, throw them down, camel clutch, that's it.

You obviously don't understand what a super athlete is.

Ithil

He does do those moves though, he has that jumping side kick, that spinning wheel kick, that roll-through into a butterfly suplex, etc. I mean he's meant to be a powerhouse first and foremost but he's shown good agility.

strobogo

Banned
Rusev does the stupid jump from your knees thing that Larry Zbyszko did, so fuck him. It's supposed to be this thing where "Oh look at how athletic he is", but I'm in the worst shape of my life and can do that with da greatest of ease. Get that shit out of here.

Watching the Coliseum Home Video comp of WWF Tuesday Night Titans, would love to see this stuff on the network in high quality. The fake talk show stuff was a lot of fun, eve if the skits were ridiculous. Couldn't get away with that sort of shit these days.

Hayes.gif
Fuji_Vice.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never did watch Tuesday Night Titans in earnest. Is it more focused on skits and vignettes? I'd love to watch Fuji Vice...

Sblargh

Banned
He does do those moves though, he has that jumping side kick, that spinning wheel kick, that roll-through into a butterfly suplex, etc. I mean he's meant to be a powerhouse first and foremost but he's shown good agility.

Then I don't know, maybe it looked better in my imagination. :p

I never did watch Tuesday Night Titans in earnest. Is it more focused on skits and vignettes? I'd love to watch Fuji Vice...

I don't think I've ever actually seen a full episode. I think it was match highlights, with Vince and Lord Al doing the fake talk show stuff in between, or skits like Alfred going to the Funk's BBQ, Vince hosting This is Your Life for Nikolai Volkoff, Lord Al cooking with Lou Albano & George the Animal Steele, etc.

DMczaf

So is all this magic mumbo jumbo shit going on lately a reaction to the Reality Era driving WM30? Did they get scared kids were being put off by it? when does magic mumbo jumbo shit get introduced into the Shield/Evolution War Games match?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots, you did make a poor replacement. You should be repping wrassles, not painters.

Rapstah

While attending Raw last night, I thought to myself, "This is why I don't watch Raw."

I imagine attending it is worse. At home I can go drink something or look out a window when something comes on I don't like.

I didn't like the show at all. Of course the Bryan/Kane feud isn't literally Glenn Jacobs' fault, but the idea is they would have a harder time writing an angle this terrible if it was against someone they gave a shit about or... just about anyone else except Big Show. I'll admit a Big Show feud would be ten times worse.

Was this the first time this year Bray Wyatt got "what" chants? The last time the crowd chanted Husky Harris at him was in his Bryan match at the Rumble but after that he got good enough for them not to do that. Would be expecting the chants to start again soon. :/

Rapstah

No Yuke's wrestling games so far have had strap matches... I'm just saying, if this game's theme is WCW, then... you know...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
- A new Legends of Wrestling roundtable on stars of the 1980's will debut on the WWE Network this Friday night at 8pm EST.

Top Bottom