• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Oh man, just create the enemies as one big list of Wyatt family followers. WWE GOTY.
I like the way you think, Cena's cornball acting and limited emotional range is also perfect for the fabulous cutscenes that the Warrior series thrives on.

"Tune in next week to find out if Bryan can keep his heat!"
A true main eventer must overcome all odds including terrible booking, I'm sure this storyline is an direct test from Vinny Mac himself.

DMczaf

iGHEgns9jzztU.gif

Great little moment on Raw I thought.

tumblr_n52spoaLy71sch4hmo2_250.gif

I really don't know how they can extend both the top angles three more weeks. I don't hate the idea of it, but I don't get how are they can do it without just repeating themselves. We've already seen Bryan get beat up, beat up Kane, and run from Kane. We've already seen the Shield beat up Evolution and vice-versa. Not sure where they go next with either.

Can we talk about the world's worst spinebuster from Batista last night

It was like he was dropping a small child into his playpen

Even the setup was sad. You could tell he was waiting for his cue and then delivered the weakest spinebuster in history.

I think we need some good spinebuster gifs in this thread.
I have none though.

That Rose debut felt kinda... insubstantial? I was prepared to hate him tbh, but pairing him against Zeb should be fun. (Plus there's worse ways to debut than throwing Swagger out the ring)

Ithil

That Rose debut felt kinda... insubstantial? I was prepared to hate him tbh, but pairing him against Zeb should be fun. (Plus there's worse ways to debut than throwing Swagger out the ring)

They wanted to debut him slowly without starting with a match for once, I guess to give the crowd a few chances to get familiar with his shtick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's so weird to see Vince in jeans. So weird.

Ithil

Zeb seems to agree on Lana being more over apparently.

Rusev will not get over with a generic monster heel push, there's no surprise or suspense, it's near autopilot. He seems pretty good in the ring, though, so he might get over doing full length matches if they are good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
legitshook.com results for this morning...what?

JdeM3rK.png

Top Bottom