• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Gorillaz

Which is funny because I believe gatekeeper Mark Henry us next up.
He's on borrowed time now. Obviously the final act in Vince's plan

This thread needs something good to talk about again.

10326502_1483156598582312_1282116360_n.jpg

#Queen #AllRedEverything
look into her eyes

there is no one home

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What subject and cast would you like to see a Legends of Wrestling Roundtable about?

My pick:

Legends of Wrestling Roundtable: Vignettes

Mean Gene (moderator)
Michael Hayes
Eric Bischoff
Dusty Rhodes
Bobby Heenan

unless it has dusty, hayes or even jr not watching.

its going to be cole, JBL and flair. besides the ones they have on the 80s are already good.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
What subject and cast would you like to see a Legends of Wrestling Roundtable about?

My pick:

Legends of Wrestling Roundtable: Vignettes

Mean Gene (moderator)
Michael Hayes
Eric Bischoff
Dusty Rhodes
Bobby Heenan
I second this one!

But if it were to even have a chance at happening, Bischoff is never going to be on the panel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind a Roundtable about the greatest ribs ever witnessed, but it'd have to have Cornette on it. Goddamn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For the Vignettes one I'd want Mean Gene simply because he was in most of them and does good as the moderator. Hayes honestly knows a lot about vignettes and has been through a shitload of them himself as well as work with others. Bischoff for the WCW vignettes pre-nWo and also after, lots of good stuff from him. Dusty is gonna be Dusty and has been through a ton, and Heenan was present for what feels like almost every single WWF one. If I had to replace one person with another, maybe Dusty with Heyman.

Sblargh

Banned

Cool.

Mean Gene, Patt Patterson (both of them always), Jake Roberts, Sting? (I don't know how he is talking, but he's available and was part of the time period), Hulk Hogan is all right talking seriously about stuff and he would know a thing or two about a thing or two, someone backstage who I don't know it exists, but is super important.

You should listen to today's SAS and let us all know your results for the quiz at the beginning of the episode.

Way ahead of you. I have my podcast app set to notify me when new episodes go up, scared the shite out of me last night.

On this LOW show, JR just said Andy Kaufman can "talk a little".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did Japanese Audio Wrestling get better fidelity yet? That's what kept me out.

Browny

Banned
I took my 13 month old daughter for her injections today. "Hold her tightly", they said. So I did. Or so I thought...

I felt like Hornswoggle trying to hold back a mid-90's Big Show. I was legit shook. I now appreciate how much force a human body can generate when subjected to pain.

And no, I don't lift...

Top Bottom