• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

gif cam is so awesome

rollins.gif

I need to learn to gif. That was awesome.

strobogo

Banned
Real Steel is so stupid. And shot like every stupid big action movie for the past 10 years or so.

Holy shit, now I'm at the part with the kid and his robot hippity hoppity dancing in the front yard of a motel. The product placement is about as obnoxious as Man of Steel.

Real Steel is so stupid. And shot like every stupid big action movie for the past 10 years or so.

Holy shit, now I'm at the part with the kid and his robot hippity hoppity dancing in the front yard of a motel. The product placement is about as obnoxious as Man of Steel.

I watched it on one of my many damn plane rides this trip and liked it. It was stupid but I like the arc Hugh has. And dat Elfman music

njean777

I was looking into going to Raw in Houston and my lord the tickets are a rip off. 113$ for shitty ass seats, they are the farthest away from the ring seats as well. The equivalent of nosebleed seats in football games.

Carnby

Was this the first time this year Bray Wyatt got "what" chants? The last time the crowd chanted Husky Harris at him was in his Bryan match at the Rumble but after that he got good enough for them not to do that. Would be expecting the chants to start again soon. :/

last night I learned that Albany, NY is part of the Cenation. oy.

The last time I was at Raw, it was Raw Is War. I miss the anticipation of going live, the lights are turned down, Thorn in Your Eye plays, Stone Cold walks like a B.A. in the intro, then "missiles" being shot at the titan tron. That's how you get a crowd excited.

Not this, "guess what? We're live guys!" uuuuuuhh?

strobogo

Banned
Yo real talk, that kid was an asshole, but Hugh is uberdick supreme at the outset. Surprisingly dark for that kind of movie.

And I'm a sucker for robot boxing

I really didn't expect it to be the cheese dick father/son story, and expected all the hip hop dancing even less. As soon as the kid showed up, the story became 1000% predictable every step of the way and the movie went beat for beat with that story. And then the random racism near the end.

Toki767

When Rollins originally did that dive, it didn't look like the others caught him too well. Nice to see this angle looks better though not by much.

Sblargh

Banned
That's what the referral program is for. I should have waited to subscribe, I could have gotten a free wrestling t-shirt.

I'm sorry you couldn't resist the temptation of seeing Daniel Bryan's journey to Wrestlemania, we're even more poor now, but at least we have the memories, Bean.

At least we have the memories.

I'm sorry you couldn't resist the temptation of seeing Daniel Bryan's journey to Wrestlemania, we're even more poor now, but at least we have the memories, Bean.

At least we have the memories.
It was actually the Hall of Fame ceremony that made me crack. Then they put it on YouTube or USA Network for free a few days later. Then they had another free trial the next week.

I'm so stupid. One of my biggest regrets.

Rapstah

Who the hell is this Wyatt/Cena program benefitting? Are they just trying to keep Cena out of the main event so they can do what they want with the Shield and Triple H while basicaly burning Wyatt for that sake? Do they think Wyatt can take it?

Heel

Heel, my good friend. It has already been a month since Wrasslemania. Please change your goddamn avatar, friend.

I would love to friend, but I have agreed to keep it until Daniel Bryan loses the title.

Hopefully Brock finds a break in his busy schedule to send that skittering, small person back to the midcard for a comedy feud with Christian.

Top Bottom