• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Sblargh

Banned
It was actually the Hall of Fame ceremony that made me crack. Then they put it on YouTube or USA Network for free a few days later. Then they had another free trial the next week.

I'm so stupid. One of my biggest regrets.

Sure it was, Bean.

Who the hell is this Wyatt/Cena program benefitting? Are they just trying to keep Cena out of the main event so they can do what they want with the Shield and Triple H while basicaly burning Wyatt for that sake? Do they think Wyatt can take it?

I think Spindashin said the sheep masks sold out at Extreme Rules, so you have a CageSideSeats frontpage with 4 or 5 articles about how Cena is worthless and how they are losing respect for him as a human being while some accountant is telling Vince that whatever it is they're doing with the sheep masks is working, so keep at it!

Guess who wins.

Who the hell is this Wyatt/Cena program benefitting? Are they just trying to keep Cena out of the main event so they can do what they want with the Shield and Triple H while basicaly burning Wyatt for that sake? Do they think Wyatt can take it?
The result that should have happened is Cena just winning on Sunday and both of them moving onto new opponents, Cena pushing the cage door against two guys pretty much made a mockery of the feud and killed it.

kiguel182

Man, that Connor video hit me pretty hard. I knew about the kid since he first met Bryan and all of that was tough.

But, despite everything, what they did for him was amazing. Such a great story with such a sad ending.

I would love to friend, but I have agreed to keep it until Daniel Bryan loses the title.

iVjpkLfVHmKiD.gif

strobogo

Banned

Instead of offering up Wyatt as a sacrifice to the Cenation, they should do Cena vs everyone who has had their career stalled out by feuds with him. Ryback/remaining Nexus members/ADR/Ziggler/Sandow/Truth/Miz/Ryder. All teaming up to take on Cena. The will lose, of course, but it frees Bray up to not get sucked into the abyss.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
whois the person who says jeezus on the botchamnia vids lol

Rapstah

The best part of that Zandig promo is when he stops and says "Ummmm...."

And when he clearly improvises the part about CZW being the most ultraviolent promotion at the end or when Robbie Mireno pretends he almost got a heart attack from the intensity?

Or when he pours water (milk???) over himself?

I sure hope there were some guys with fire extinguishers who quickly blew him off as soon as he landed standing by for no plausible reason.

Sblargh

Banned
I also think it's great how he gets angrier and angrier and somehow can get it together to perfectly advertise the product. That's mic skills!

Aiii

So not worth it
I sure hope there were some guys with fire extinguishers who quickly blew him off as soon as he landed standing by for no plausible reason.

That's not even my problem with that spot.

The fact that he very clearly only set the edges of the table on fire and the trial in the middle was so small he couldn't even light the entire table on fire at once was way worse.

They could have at least shot it at a low angle so it wasn't so noticeable.

It really is a shame we didn't get more Zandig promos during that ROH/CZW feud.

Zandig could have called Samoa Joe fat years before Scott Steiner could.

And Wikipedia finally explains what Fake You TV is, though the idea that CZW was aired on TV blows my mind.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nobody has to watch TD if they don't want to. But you should, because it mindless over-the-top reality TV with extremely shitty acting. Which makes it perfect.

Sblargh

Banned
Nobody has to watch TD if they don't want to. But you should, because it mindless over-the-top reality TV with extremely shitty acting. Which makes it perfect.

I'm actually hyped for sunday's episode as it will be official that even the TD cast thinks Eva Marie is terrible in the ring.

Top Bottom