• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Sblargh

Banned
total divas is better than legends house

I think so, too. Total Divas makes me laugh, Legends House make me depressed.

And then instead of engaging the world with wild shenanigans, Mean Gene and Patt Patterson go play card and get drunk, because they are almost 80 years old in a house with free drinks, why would they not just play cards and get drunk to enjoy the little pleasures in life?

And Tony Atlas is senile, so funny! He is losing his communication skills and feels broken and isolated sorrounded by what should be his peers.

I don't think I'll be watching anymore. Morbid curiosity has a limit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Who the hell is this Wyatt/Cena program benefitting? Are they just trying to keep Cena out of the main event so they can do what they want with the Shield and Triple H while basicaly burning Wyatt for that sake? Do they think Wyatt can take it?

Cena's the best heel they have.

1. I never thought I'd say this, but indie wrestling is a less interesting place without Zandig.

2. Outside of wrestling, Zandig was a plumber or a contractor, right? Imagine getting him to fix your house.

3. If only Zandig would sign up for Tough Enough.

So I'm driving around the train station looking for an isolated parking spot in the shade to eat my lunch before getting on the train. As I pass a car, a man throws the door open, jumps out with his jeans around his knees and leopard print briefs in full view, lifts his pants up and starts shuffling through his trunk.

Needless to say I parked as far away from that car as possible.

Anth0ny

that was one of the worst raws i've ever seen

rip daniel bryan

dat third from the top of the card champion

dat zack ryder treatment

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wouldn't want them to book their best heel against someone who's suddenly being booked like a terrible middle-of-the-card heel either.

They do it because it generates heat on Cena because delusional marks believe Cena is actually Hulk Hogan in disguise.

Gorillaz

Nobody has to watch TD if they don't want to. But you should, because it mindless over-the-top reality TV with extremely shitty acting. Which makes it perfect.

Watched the episode recently about fandango and Summer Rae. I'm losing myself in these storylines. I don't know where one starts and one stops. Work or Not a Work.

strobogo

Banned
I think so, too. Total Divas makes me laugh, Legends House make me depressed.

And then instead of engaging the world with wild shenanigans, Mean Gene and Patt Patterson go play card and get drunk, because they are almost 80 years old in a house with free drinks, why would they not just play cards and get drunk to enjoy the little pleasures in life?

And Tony Atlas is senile, so funny! He is losing his communication skills and feels broken and isolated sorrounded by what should be his peers.

I don't think I'll be watching anymore. Morbid curiosity has a limit.

Tony Atlas is a whiny bitch. Piper has legitimate mental issues and can't differentiate between when he's working and when he isn't. Gene looks really unhealthy what with his arm that is swollen over double the size of his other, along with his very swollen legs. Fink is obese and probably has heart issues. Jimmy Hart is basically an 11 year old girl with a mustache and weird haircut.

What's depressing about any of that?

somedevil

What episode will that be? I'm down for the King of the Night's WWE debut

The new episode when that's on.

rip daniel bryan

dat zack ryder treatment

Dat Over reaction. The difference is Ryder was used to put Cena over and for this is to put Bryan over. Also, he main evented the last pay per view.

Meanwhile, in OT:

w8dxpy4.jpg

Ithil

rip daniel bryan

dat zack ryder treatment

He just main evented a PPV over two matches that were built up more, and included John Cena and Triple H. He's fine.

How the fuck did that episode actually increase ratings? If there was a show I would have expected to decrease it was last night's.

Hokey shit like the Kane stuff usually draws ratings if it's against a top guy. Baffling, but then again, then any of you turn it off during the segments or did you keep watching?

Sephzilla

Been a few days since I posted. sorry guys!

Quick thoughts on Extreme Rules: I thought the PPV overall was pretty great. Holy fuck was that Cena/Wyatt cage match awful though. They've given Wyatt his own little Jimmy now. 6 months, Santino, etc.

Rapstah

Meltzer mentions how basically everyone is dissatisfied with the money they're getting from the video games right now, but WWE is keeping them at bay saying they'll be made up soon. No word on whether this just affects non-active guys like Mick Foley (who already said he's not in the next game on Twitter) and Stone Cold or Edge (who are in every game for some reason) or if actual current guys are going to be removed from the game.

I wonder how licensing "legends" works. Does Scott Steiner get money from being DLC for 2k14? Does Curt Hennig's family get money from him being DLC?

Sblargh

Banned
Tony Atlas is a whiny bitch. Piper has legitimate mental issues and can't differentiate between when he's working and when he isn't. Gene looks really unhealthy what with his arm that is swollen over double the size of his other, along with his very swollen legs. Fink is obese and probably has heart issues. Jimmy Hart is basically an 11 year old girl with a mustache and weird haircut.

Piper clearly has demons regarding his identity; you can see he loves to entertain, but that he is also tired of entertaining, he just wants to be a real boy.

And Atlas, man, he is not whiny, he really is an old man losing slowly losing himself. That first episode, I think, where he would talk insanity nonstop pissing everybody off, man, that's him trying to be friendly the best his brain can, he is trying to talk, to engage in conversation and then it's not working and he knows and he grows frustrated, but he also can't communicate frustration, so he complains and he pouts and storms off. And then Jim Duggan is randomly hostile torwards him, and they put him on these challenges that expose his senility.

I could keep going, the man is going through hell there. He should be with his wife, who is probably the only one left who completely understands him, even at his worst, instead they are giving an old man fuel for depression.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, have you considered Legit Shookbooty temp tats to promote your website? Just a thought.

Considering #legitshookbootyquaketemptats

Watched the episode recently about fandango and Summer Rae. I'm losing myself in these storylines. I don't know where one starts and one stops. Work or Not a Work.

It's pretty fun.

Gene's arm has me worried. Atlas is like a gigantic child. Fink got better though which is dope.

strobogo

Banned
Piper clearly has demons regarding his identity; you can see he loves to entertain, but that he is also tired of entertaining, he just wants to be a real boy.

And Atlas, man, he is not whiny, he really is an old man losing slowly losing himself. That first episode, I think, where he would talk insanity nonstop pissing everybody off, man, that's him trying to be friendly the best his brain can, he is trying to talk, to engage in conversation and then it's not working and he knows and he grows frustrated, but he also can't communicate frustration, so he complains and he pouts and storms off. And then Jim Duggan is randomly hostile torwards him, and they put him on these challenges that expose his senility.

I could keep going, the man is going through hell there. He should be with his wife, who is probably the only one left who completely understands him, even at his worst, instead they are giving an old man fuel for depression.

Tony Atlas has been like that forever. Remember the MTV special in the late 90s? Dude was every bit as weird, banal, and goofy 15 years ago. He's a really weird choice for the show. I feel like being the only minority was a deliberate choice to exacerbate his natural tendencies to feel alone and estranged.

Considering #legitshookbootyquaketemptats

It's pretty fun.

Gene's arm has me worried. Atlas is like a gigantic child. Fink got better though which is dope.

The fuck he did. He's still huge, maybe even bigger now.

Sblargh

Banned
Tony Atlas has been like that forever. Remember the MTV special in the late 90s? Dude was every bit as weird, banal, and goofy 15 years ago. He's a really weird choice for the show. I feel like being the only minority was a deliberate choice to exacerbate his natural tendencies to feel alone and estranged.

The fuck he did. He's still huge, maybe even bigger now.

I did not even knew WWE and MTV were a thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Clash of the Champions 2 is worth watching if the only thing you get out of it is the amazing Horsemen boat scene.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fink is positively blimpworthy on Legends House.

Anth0ny

Dat Over reaction. The difference is Ryder was used to put Cena over and for this is to put Bryan over. Also, he main evented the last pay per view.

this feud with kane is putting Bryan over? LOL

He just main evented a PPV over two matches that were built up more, and included John Cena and Triple H. He's fine.

that main event on sunday didn't even feel like a main event. the spotlight is obviously more on cena/bray and evolution/shield, even if the placement on the card says otherwise. his feud with kane is a mid-card feud.

evolution/shield is being booked far stronger, too. that shit is the real main event and everyone knows it. helps that the match was fantastic on sunday, too.

somedevil

How the fuck did that episode actually increase ratings? If there was a show I would have expected to decrease it was last night's.

I think people do like this stuff plus Bryan is drawing right now. Though if I was Bryan its time to use his creative control card and say no to stupid crap like this. He is tough situation with his wife in having to tell her she sucks as an actress.

this feud with kane is putting Bryan over? LOL

that main event on sunday didn't even feel like a main event. the spotlight is obviously more on cena/bray and evolution/shield, even if the placement on the card says otherwise. his feud with kane is a mid-card feud.

evolution/shield is being booked far stronger, too. that shit is the real main event and everyone knows it. helps that the match was fantastic on sunday, too.

Yes because he actually winning the matches against him something Ryder never did. Plus you can argue about the Shield vs Evolution but Cena and Bray is lower than the other two.

Sephzilla

That Kane/Bryan stuff last night really was cringe worthy. I honestly really like that they're booking Kane as kind of a late 80s monster like Undertaker was. But fuck, Brie is ruining it all.

feelin for ya, bean. forgetting ear buds is the worst thing.
I'm seriously considering going back to my car and driving instead or just going home. Ear buds are the only thing that make public transportation possible for me. I'm like a scuba diver without an oxygen tank and I'm running out of breath.

Rapstah

What does Kane do after the Buried Alive match? That stipulation has a mandatory four or five months off if not more. Returns the night after the match wearing 1997 Kane's outfit to feud with Bryan for another PPV while the announcers put over that we don't know that this is actually Kane so it could be a new opponent?

What does Kane do after the Buried Alive match? That stipulation has a mandatory four or five months off if not more. Returns the night after the match wearing 1997 Kane's outfit to feud with Bryan for another PPV while the announcers put over that we don't know that this is actually Kane so it could be a new opponent?
comedy tag team with rusev
comedy tag team with Adam Rose
romance angle with _____ (insert any diva)
unmasks again to take the Bryan feud to the next level
absolutely nothing

there's a lot of possibilities

Top Bottom