• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

What does Kane do after the Buried Alive match? That stipulation has a mandatory four or five months off if not more. Returns the night after the match wearing 1997 Kane's outfit to feud with Bryan for another PPV while the announcers put over that we don't know that this is actually Kane so it could be a new opponent?
Disembodied voice in Bryan's head.

Rapstah

If Kane would lose a buried alive match and return as 1990's final form Kane i'd be 100% okay with it.

I really like the 1997 outfit for some reason although it really is his goofiest one. I guess if you see barely anything of the guy inside, there's no contrast to the red rubber suit with flames on it.
Disembodied voice in Bryan's head.
"HA-HA-HA-HA HA-HA-HA-HA" (audience hears this)

"Oh.. oh my God, King, is that... is he hearing his voices again?"

Oh man, I would pay to see a program where the voices inside his head play over the arena's speakers so the audience can hear it but the announcers have to pretend not to be able to hear it.

somedevil

What does Kane do after the Buried Alive match? That stipulation has a mandatory four or five months off if not more. Returns the night after the match wearing 1997 Kane's outfit to feud with Bryan for another PPV while the announcers put over that we don't know that this is actually Kane so it could be a new opponent?

Retires to run his new insurance business while gearing up to run for office as a Libertarian?

It seems pretty clear to me this is Kane's retirement angle. I don't know why everyone's talking about this old slow guy sticking around after this.

krae_man

Mick Foley's tweet and facebook post about comparing Daniel Bryan to Zack Ryder makes me feel like he's bang on and that is the plan.

Rapstah

If you count the terrible Ring of Fire match at SummerSlam 2013 as an Inferno match, there have been as many Buried Alive matches as Inferno matches. Feels like a lot more Buried Alive matches.

strobogo

Banned
I really like the 1997 outfit for some reason although it really is his goofiest one. I guess if you see barely anything of the guy inside, there's no contrast to the red rubber suit with flames on it.

"HA-HA-HA-HA HA-HA-HA-HA" (audience hears this)

"Oh.. oh my God, King, is that... is he hearing his voices again?"

Oh man, I would pay to see a program where the voices inside his head play over the arena's speakers so the audience can hear it but the announcers have to pretend not to be able to hear it.

God, the May 19th stuff was some of the WORST garbage in wrestling history. He was hearing voices in his head...that everyone else could hear, and the voices controlled the lights, and the voices stopped when Big Show hit Kane in the head with a chair.

Go back farther and have Glenn return as Isaac Yankem.

Striker

tumblr_mb8hsbe40Z1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

I loved what he wore then. It was okay when he wore something smaller/more black on the chest area and the smaller mask. But when he lost the mask and the top piece it went completely downhill. Not a fan of his current look either.

God, the May 19th stuff was some of the WORST garbage in wrestling history. He was hearing voices in his head...that everyone else could hear, and the voices controlled the lights, and the voices stopped when Big Show hit Kane in the head with a chair.

Guess where May 19th falls this month? That's right, Monday night!

strobogo

Banned
Everyone thought Kane's run as WHC was his wrap up run and last main event angle. He's been in 2 since then. Kane is never going to leave.

BHZ Mayor

Rubber tip earbuds are the best. Earmuff headphones are too clunky and the older style earbuds don't go all the way in and hurt your ear.

Kane will outlast us all

And let me just say that Kane's tombstone in the otherwise classic HITC match between Taker/HBK is weak as hell. **** 3/4 cuz that ending, Meltzer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't like any Kanes. Always felt like ghetto Undertaker when Undertaker already existed. With a more boring moveset.

I need noise isolating ear buds so I don't have to crank the volume up and kill my ears to drown out engine noise, annoying people that play music through their phone speaker and voices.

Plus they're compact.

Isn't using earphones while driving considered dangerous as hell? I mean I don't drive so I don't really know, but you have to maintain some level of awareness right?

Have you ever noticed how those annoying toolboxes that play music through their phone speaker on busses and trains never play a song you want to hear? I'm convinced they're aspiring rappers playing their crappy demo in the hope that some A&R guy is going to scout them and sign them to a deal or someone will want to pay money for a download.

How are they not embarrassed? I don't even listen to music in my car with the window rolled down.

Edit: now some idiot is having the loudest phone conversation :mad:

Main event of COTC 1 was awesome, you can tell dusty booked the end lol
, they don't have matches like that anymore

Thumbs up for the whole event

Showaddy

Oh Jesus dirtsheets are reporting Cena will be burying Wyatt until Summerslam. Who the hell backstage thinks this feud is worth continuing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Say what you want about Hogan, but when he was done with you, he was done with you. It's why Earthquake was able to have a semi-successful face run. Cena's not done with you until you're on Superstars

Marvel

could never
Only thing I know I'll enjoy about this milked sina/wyatt fued is the pre-match vignettes.

Very true Dragon.

Showaddy

Husky Harris dragged himself back onto the main roster after Cena killed The Nexus. Now Cena's back to make sure he stays down.

Gorillaz

What can you even do with Cena and Wyatt until August. That sounds like a nightmare. I sure even little johnny will get bored
of getting berried

Alucard

Banned
Eric Young's segment last week was the lowest rated by a long shot. Drew a 0.82. 2nd lowest was 0.91. People must really not like EY.

That's really unfortunate because EY and his matches have been the best parts of Impact since his win over Magnus.

Could it be the NHL and NBA playoffs stealing viewers as games wind down?

Rapstah

I've fantasy booked the entire Kane's disembodied voice in Bryan's head storyline in my head and my favourite part was when Bryan won a match with the chokeslam, setting off Kane's pyro after the match, and then shook himself out of it and Cole used his Owen voice to portray concern about how maybe Bryan won't be fit to compete this Sunday at whatever.

somedevil

I've was listening Meltzer and Alvarez discuss for a good length about what type of car Bryan was driving in that Kane segment. Holy crap, man why does Meltzer care so much about that and besides Bryan character isn't showing up in a limo or have a driver.

Rapstah

They also booked Batista vs Orton and Bryan vs. Sheamus.

Also, do you remember when Daniel Bryan was a member of the Wyatt Family for over a month?

They booked Batista vs. Orton and it did happen. Bryan vs. Batista vs. Orton isn't unrelated to that match.

I remember when Bryan was in the Wyatt family for two weeks.

Of course they have loose ideas of what the main event programs are going to be three or four months in advance. I don't think "Cena vs Wyatt at Summerslam" is any more specific than they ended up not doing Batista vs. Orton at WM.

I've was listening Meltzer and Alvarez discuss for a good length about what type of car Bryan was driving in that Kane segment. Holy crap, man why does Meltzer care so much about that and besides Bryan character isn't showing up in a limo or have a driver.
They do the thing a lot where neither guy is actually arguing what the other guy thinks he is arguing. I think Meltzer's problem was Bryan ran away from Kane more than what car he ran away in.

strobogo

Banned
They also booked Batista vs Orton and Bryan vs. Sheamus.

Also, do you remember when Daniel Bryan was a member of the Wyatt Family for over a month?

And when they started the Bray/Cena thing at the Rumble and then COMPLETELY dropped it for a month with no explanation only to restart it at EC.

I mentioned the same thing here. Bryan would never drive a Chrysler 300, it's a gas guzzler. Even if it's a rental, they should have gotten him an economy car.

Sblargh

Banned
A few months from now, when Bryan's title reign is entertaining us, we will all remember at the car segment and laugh.

GIF+Rocking+back+and+forth.gif

Everything will be all right. Everything is fine. Everything.

Top Bottom